Check your account email address ×

Random Photo Thread

12 hours ago, Doomxz600 said:

All I have heard about the new units is they are junk. 

Yep same here . And  to think just a few yrs ago I thought they could not build them any more shitty but I stand corrected. 

• Sad 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Marketplace purchase. Western turbine wheels from the late 70’s/early 80’s. All straight, bit of curb rash on 1 of the fronts but nothing terrible. 15x7 fronts and 15x8.5 for the rear. Dude said his dad gave them to him. Been in storage over 30 years. Need a bit more cleaning but will work well on the old heater.

02D9B065-BB9A-4B8E-8439-0EE48D2B6359.thumb.jpeg.e5c1ecd299a1cabe171efc9713e3743b.jpeg

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

A blind veteran of the Great War at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier at Arc de Triomphe, Paris, 13 November 1921.

The sign that says “The residues of the great war, to their unknown comrade soiled by the capitalist jackals”.

AE4C362B-044A-4A05-A73D-E70D8FA79CBA.jpeg.166ec55f9e49839c772d02d7957df4df.jpeg

On 1/23/2022 at 10:46 AM, ckf said:

I knew it was a trail that I should know. We usually avoided Magaoway Rd as the fish cops liked to hang out there.

didn't want to pay a toll out there either:dunno:

:stirthepot:

4 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Nice 👍 I got this guy couple days ago. Ever since the snow melted every predator keeps pissing on that stump coyote, fox, bob cat and a bear came up a few times too.

IMG_9651.MOV 785.25 kB · 0 downloads

That is so cool I hope its cool I kept the video to show my friends. :bc: Reposting for you. 

10 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Nice 👍 I got this guy couple days ago. Ever since the snow melted every predator keeps pissing on that stump coyote, fox, bob cat and a bear came up a few times too.

Wow, that’s great.

All I get are the deer, cats, birds and this fat raccoon.

D05B85E1-7F7B-4612-93CB-F073222946CE.thumb.jpeg.d6c462caf239d8a55d806027bb331c12.jpeg

I thought at some point I’d get a picture of the coyotes that we hear howling but not once.

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 2

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Badger** said:

That is so cool I hope its cool I kept the video to show my friends. :bc: Reposting for you. 

It’s good with me 👍. My neighbor has a awesome video of the bob cat in his backyard stalking squirrels eating from his bird feeder. The bob cat darts over grabs one of the squirrels and runs off with it in its mouth. I wish I could link it but he has some kind of privacy block on the video.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Wow, that’s great.

All I get are the deer, cats, birds and this fat raccoon.

D05B85E1-7F7B-4612-93CB-F073222946CE.thumb.jpeg.d6c462caf239d8a55d806027bb331c12.jpeg

I though at some point I’d get a picture of the coyotes that we hear howling but not once.

That’s a big raccoon. The deer are fun to watch I don’t know about your spot but fuck they set the cameras off crazy here some nights we will have 200 videos of deer just wondering around. We get just about everything here. I got 4 cameras set up on a pretty active game trail at the back edge of my property so we get some good videos. The only thing we haven’t got is a moose but I know there is a few in the area.

30 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

That’s a big raccoon. The deer are fun to watch I don’t know about your spot but fuck they set the cameras off crazy here some nights we will have 200 videos of deer just wondering around. We get just about everything here. I got 4 cameras set up on a pretty active game trail at the back edge of my property so we get some good videos. The only thing we haven’t got is a moose but I know there is a few in the area.

I live on 1 acre, house and a shop, about a half mile from town. The camera is mounted on my fence.  This is all farm land around here with small sections of bush. I live across the road from a big commercial farm operation.

I’ve been feeding the deer for 3 years now. Seems like my place has become a regular stop during their rounds. 

I enjoy watching the videos and I share them with friends.

2 weeks ago my wife had a friend of hers over for dinner. My phone goes off and I say “Do you like deer? Here check my phone.” 
She says “Oh wow. Where is this?” I point to my backyard and say “About 60 feet that way.

In this video you can see the trees to the right are lit up and the light is shining out in to the field as the deer walks in. A buddy of mine was working in my shop and went to start his truck so it could warm up before heading home. The deer just saunters away from the headlights and starts eating. The flashes are from my trail cam. A truck running 50 feet away is no problem when there is a free meal.  Lol

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 1

• Gold Member
38 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

I live on 1 acre, house and a shop, about a half mile from town. The camera is mounted on my fence.  This is all farm land around here with small sections of bush. I live across the road from a big commercial farm operation.

I’ve been feeding the deer for 3 years now. Seems like my place has become a regular stop during their rounds. 

I enjoy watching the videos and I share them with friends.

2 weeks ago my wife had a friend of hers over for dinner. My phone goes off and I say “Do you like deer? Here check my phone.” 
She says “Oh wow. Where is this?” I point to my backyard and say “About 60 feet that way.

In this video you can see the trees to the right are lit up and the light is shining out in to the field as the deer walks in. A buddy of mine was working in my shop and went to start his truck so it could warm up before heading home. The deer just saunters away from the headlights and starts eating. The flashes are from my trail cam. A truck running 50 feet away is no problem when there is a free meal.  Lol

Neat they don’t scatter away. Do you feed them year round? I usually throw some food out dec to Feb here and there. This year I tried to place the food near tight trees so it possibly knock some antlers off when they ate it but had no luck.