Check your account email address ×

Random Photo Thread

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, ckf said:

We had one shit hole here in IP do a complete 180, The Essex House. :bc: 

Yep. Great turn around.  Wish the border  motel in derby and the station in Richford did. 

Presque isle inn has gone welfare junkie hotel now too

8 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Yep. Great turn around.  Wish the border  motel in derby and the station in Richford did. 

Presque isle inn has gone welfare junkie hotel now too

The Border motel was the place to stay in Derby during the 90s. I've never stayed there as we always stayed at the inlaw's whenever we came up from Ossipee.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, ckf said:

The Border motel was the place to stay in Derby during the 90s. I've never stayed there as we always stayed at the inlaw's whenever we came up from Ossipee.

Place used to rock.  We would unload there . Spend the night,  then cross into Quebec in the morning 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ckf said:

Nice! I used to have a XR 400 that was converted to street legal and then a XL 650. Lot's of fun on the dirt roads :bc:

I had ordered a 2021 300l Rally when I retired but it took forever to show up so I got a 2021 KX250f to hold me over. Once the little Honda showed up I replace the suspension with Ktech fork springs and a rear shock. The Wife looked at me and said that I had better not trash the little bike as she likes to ride with me on her XT250. Saw that over the winter and was the first one I had seen new on the floor and she said to just go buy it as neither of us will care if I run it into a tree LOL. 

Her XT now sits on 19-16 inch wheels instead of 21-18 that we had laced by Buchanon. The Honda Rally 300 is just for fun as I don't think it will take a pounding. The KX on the other hand will with FI and E start, way to much fun. I always ride a smoker in the woods but tried one of these this time.

IMG_20211205_101308987.jpg

IMG_20210930_173114887.jpg

IMG_20210817_120124685_HDR.jpg

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, Doomxz600 said:

I had ordered a 2021 300l Rally when I retired but it took forever to show up so I got a 2021 KX250f to hold me over. Once the little Honda showed up I replace the suspension with Ktech fork springs and a rear shock. The Wife looked at me and said that I had better not trash the little bike as she likes to ride with me on her XT250. Saw that over the winter and was the first one I had seen new on the floor and she said to just go buy it as neither of us will care if I run it into a tree LOL. 

Her XT now sits on 19-16 inch wheels instead of 21-18 that we had laced by Buchanon. The Honda Rally 300 is just for fun as I don't think it will take a pounding. The KX on the other hand will with FI and E start, way to much fun. I always ride a smoker in the woods but tried one of these this time.

IMG_20211205_101308987.jpg

IMG_20210930_173114887.jpg

IMG_20210817_120124685_HDR.jpg

My buddy in NH that I used to ride with has gotten back in to it. He has a 2021 KLR 650. He had a Kawasaki 250 on-off road as well for when he wanted a lighter woods bike. But he sold that to a friend that wanted to get back in to the sport. Now he is looking for another 250 class bike.

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Doomxz600 said:

First time on track since 2016, it was muddy I road like crap and can't wait to go back.

IMG_20220318_143533578.jpg

Where is that?  My forearms ache just thinking about it.  :lol: :bc: 

• Gold Member

Helped my bud and his dad hang and line up the doors and front end sheet metal of their Apache yesterday so my bud can finish muddin up the panels for me to paint hopefully this summer 🤞. I sprayed the engine bay the color the trucks going few weeks back. I’m liking it gotta get me a 50s project car some day.

E92F22AA-7440-4DB6-87F0-AF69F2CC89F5.jpeg

• Like 4