Check your account email address ×

Random Photo Thread

3 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Baddest speedboat on the planet hanging out at the trailer park marina. Pretty cool. 

0382FF64-E7DA-47CD-B73B-A35196B1A359.png

Obviously, you haven,t seen or heard of a speedboat called MYWAY, from our neck of the woods. It had a world speed record in it,s class of around 225 MPH. It is equipped with 2 helicopter jet engines, and is the fastest boat by far in any of the North America poker runs it enters. The acceleration is incredible, and so is the sound, as it flys by all the other boats. The owners name is Bill Tomlinson.  Use google, and check it out.

40 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Obviously, you haven,t seen or heard of a speedboat called MYWAY, from our neck of the woods. It had a world speed record in it,s class of around 225 MPH. It is equipped with 2 helicopter jet engines, and is the fastest boat by far in any of the North America poker runs it enters. The acceleration is incredible, and so is the sound, as it flys by all the other boats. The owners name is Bill Tomlinson.  Use google, and check it out.

I have heard of MYWAY. No doubt bad ass. 

There were about 5 DCB wide bodies on the lake yesterday.  They were doing a lot more floating around than they were ripping up and down the lake. 

Quite a bit of Horse Power on the lake again this morning. This place is rocking. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I have heard of MYWAY. No doubt bad ass. 

There were about 5 DCB wide bodies on the lake yesterday.  They were doing a lot more floating around than they were ripping up and down the lake. 

Quite a bit of Horse Power on the lake again this morning. This place is rocking. 

Love looking at the awesome boats on our rivers around here. Glad I don,t have to make payments on them or feed them. LOL

Just now, Frostynuts said:

Love looking at the awesome boats on our rivers around here. Glad I don,t have to make payments on them or feed them. LOL

The yellow boat I posted above burns 50 gph per engine on average. At WOT its almost 80 gph per engine. 

It has separate fuel tanks. One for 93 Octane Premium and one for 112 Race fuel. 

• Like 1

Just now, steve from amherst said:

Is something missing? Like a river?

We had just crossed the CT on Rte 93. They were parked in the 1st turn around on the VT side. I had noticed him there on the way down to Littleton. 

4 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

It would look better if I weren't in the ship yard

20200429_203748.jpg

When did ya' get there, ya' lazy bastid? 

Where is that?

How long are ya' there for?

What is your duty now that you have a 500 ton Mate's License?

HEY, DID I EVAH TELL YA' THAT I GOT A 98.5 ON MY BOATER'S SAFETY CARD TEST!!!!!!    :rockernana:

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

When did ya' get there, ya' lazy bastid? 

Where is that?

How long are ya' there for?

What is your duty now that you have a 500 ton Mate's License?

HEY, DID I EVAH TELL YA' THAT I GOT A 98.5 ON MY BOATER'S SAFETY CARD TEST!!!!!!    :rockernana:

I'm in Seward and we should sail in a week or so. Never again will I agree to shipyard work. It's fucking brutal.

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

I'm in Seward and we should sail in a week or so. Never again will I agree to shipyard work. It's fucking brutal.

How long ya' been there?

What do they have ya' doin'? 

Is it another oil barge?  

6 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Been here 3 weeks. I'll be sailing as 2nd Mate on the ATB, delivering oil. Right now tho it's all shipyard bullshit and it straight up fucking sucks!

What do they have ya' doin', loading, unloading, maintenance work?  

• Gold Member
24 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

What do they have ya' doin', loading, unloading, maintenance work?  

Shipyard? Fucking anything and everything. I have painted alongside the owner of the company, organized my deck containers & pressure tested hoses with the Tankerman, prepped my barge for an ABS inspection, fixed a Cat 2.2 generator with the chief engineer and picked up trash with the deckhands. Just to name a few things.

36 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Shipyard? Fucking anything and everything. I have painted alongside the owner of the company, organized my deck containers & pressure tested hoses with the Tankerman, prepped my barge for an ABS inspection, fixed a Cat 2.2 generator with the chief engineer and picked up trash with the deckhands. Just to name a few things.

How many on the crew at sailing time?

Just now, Kivalo said:

6 or 7 better be fucking 7

Is that kind of work expected of someone with a 500 ton license? 

Could you have refused ? 

Do you sign a contract for this job? 

Of course if you refuse, the owner can tell ya' ta' fuck off, right?