Check your account email address ×

Random Photo Thread

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Going through some of my old stuff. These are the original roller blades

42058A71-CBEE-4D1C-88D2-4B5C2830D842.thumb.jpeg.efc5bb0dc6b2b3c49237d68d51fd23e8.jpeg

I’ve got a pair from ‘91 that I thought were old.🙄

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’ve got a pair from ‘91 that I thought were old.🙄

Best guess is I had these in 1985 or so. Would do laps around the block in my subdivision for training. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Best guess is I had these in 1985 or so. Would do laps around the block in my subdivision for training. 

I remember seeing them at Spinoff North in Nashua NH in 1981. It was the only year I was there so sure about the year...

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

@Kivalo, are you working this summer, or just taking courses ? You need to get back on the booze cruises, once they start opening up again.

I quit Alaska so I'm studying to advance my license and also looking for work. I gotta be honest tho, I ain't been doing either very hard.  :lol:

• Haha 1

On 6/27/2021 at 3:18 PM, DriftBusta said:

Came across this beached 36 footer in Barnegat Bay in New Jersey yesterday.  Super sketchy channel for a boat that draws more than 4’

6195F4F1-FAA3-40E1-997B-E4BE71870F82.jpeg

56A41C4A-2916-4B69-97BD-58DE53414812.jpeg

That's kind of impressive that you've made it to Jersey from FLO-RIDA. 

Fat bastid must know his shit about boating.   :mc:

• Gold Member
On 6/27/2021 at 3:18 PM, DriftBusta said:

Came across this beached 36 footer in Barnegat Bay in New Jersey yesterday.  Super sketchy channel for a boat that draws more than 4’

6195F4F1-FAA3-40E1-997B-E4BE71870F82.jpeg

56A41C4A-2916-4B69-97BD-58DE53414812.jpeg

Howwasthe trip north? You stay in the ICW mostly or head out to the blue water?

4 hours ago, Kivalo said:

I asked him that the other day, but he NEVAH answered.

He probably has his brother with him. 

They probably have the entire trip on some kind of CHART-PLOTTER or some GPS electronics. 

I don't know if I could handle that run. I think probably not. 

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

I asked him that the other day, but he NEVAH answered.

He probably has his brother with him. 

They probably have the entire trip on some kind of CHART-PLOTTER or some GPS electronics. 

I don't know if I could handle that run. I think probably not. 

Dude, I can plot the entire route on my cellphone with multiple apps. Several of which will Bluetooth to modern electronics and engines. 

What you ridicule is actually the future. 

6 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Dude, I can plot the entire route on my cellphone with multiple apps. Several of which will Bluetooth to modern electronics and engines. 

What you ridicule is actually the future. 

How do you say I ridiculed anything? What did I ridicule? 

Site of the Snodeo in NH and well known to snowmobiers in northern NH. Coleman State Park with Little Diamond Pond in the foreground and Big Diamond in the back. My 1st memory of this location is of my grandfather taking me there fishing when I was 7 or 8 years old. I don't recall catching any fish, but I do remember the bugs were awful.

20210629-DJI_0128-diamond.jpg

• Like 3

On 6/28/2021 at 5:59 PM, Kivalo said:

Trip north was epic.  Brother and I were barefoot no t shirts and shorts for a week.  Picked up the boat in Ft Myers and headed south down to the keys.  Cut them short and went through the bridge in Marathon where we spent the night.  Next day ripped it north to Jupiter where a buddy of ours has a place.  Hung around for a day in Admirals Cove with a whole bunch of rediculouslly rich people.  Next day ripped another full day north 220 nm to St Augustine FL.  Following day to Charleston SC after getting pounded pretty good all day in the Atlantic.  Decided to tuck in ward to ICW up to Morehead NC.  Parked a couple boats over from Michael Jordan’s boat, some huge ass Viking with a sweet wrap.   Next day to Chesapeake VA, at a really cool place called the Atlantic Yacht Basin.  Met this 74 year old pony tailed pot smoking hippy Trump hating dude named Bob.  Helped with a minor repair and we were onto Atlantic City NJ the next day,  Fire works for our entertainment that night was an un expected touch.  Off the next day for the final leg to Mystic about 163 nm.  Got about 50 miles out, starboard motor loses power and starts blowing some smoke.  Long story short, had to limp it into Barnegat Bay and over to the Cummins dealer who claims the repairs are daily routine and bro should have it back by later this week.  Wives drove 3 Hes to pick us up and rest is history.  Boat has twin QSM-11 Cummins with like 600 hp each.  Epic trip but wasn’t what I would call all fun or anything I feel like doing again anytime soon.

6CAA94D4-0ED5-4E7A-90EB-A15382217430.jpeg

49176599-AD8C-41E6-9DD6-7C80B54554D1.jpeg

0AD3ED30-6883-42B8-BF30-4B53E493386A.jpeg

F6E366B0-BFFF-4F64-BF5F-3ECA9DB1F29B.jpeg

7B3870A1-C90B-4A84-B84E-15DD97F5A522.jpeg

BC957A0C-7EFA-4810-A280-605A8A490495.jpeg

• Like 5

On 6/27/2021 at 7:45 PM, Kivalo said:

I quit Alaska so I'm studying to advance my license and also looking for work. I gotta be honest tho, I ain't been doing either very hard.  :lol:

You can always go back to giving HANDYS AT SANDY'S!!  

:lol2::lol2::lol2:

• Gold Member

@DriftBusta

Cool pics dude. Yeah that trip can be fun if you've got time to kill but it's a bit of a drag if you under the gun the whole time. You ever stop by Coinjock? They got this little dive place on the ICW that's a blast. 

13 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

175AAECA-B4AC-4035-93FB-87C8F9A1BBAE.jpeg

39B60B01-3227-4EF1-B207-589B9C97359A.jpeg

F9E8A95E-AE6D-429D-B08E-6FB062DC23DD.jpeg

1FAC3AE8-AB79-45D3-A32C-2A3ED5046BD2.jpeg

7900C711-3154-4489-9FC7-EB864DF5E60B.jpeg

22DCD949-ADF8-4D2D-93B1-101D2271399C.jpeg

Will you explain something to me? 

I thought you bought your brother's boat in CT.

Then I thought this boat you were just driving back from FLA, was the boat you bought from your brother.

Can you explain?????

Either way, that was a big boating trip.   

I don't think I could have done that trip. Too much, too far. Fun at first, then it would have worn on me. I don't know, maybe it would have been ok, but that's a long haul.   

8 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Will you explain something to me? 

I thought you bought your brother's boat in CT.

Then I thought this boat you were just driving back from FLA, was the boat you bought from your brother.

Can you explain?????

Either way, that was a big boating trip.   

I think he bought his Bros boat and his bro bought the one they drove up from Florida

• Like 1