Check your account email address ×

When even the fake black guy says democrats are junk

30 minutes ago, Anler said:

That's weird, sounds like democrats are calling to defund the police and the neocons want to keep it how it is... 

Whats weird is that democrats put propose such a stupendously stupid idea in the first place when their policies are the reason these cities have been run into the ground.

22 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I got to get some mulch today. I think I’m going to get the dark brown stuff to show my support. 

That's awesome  :lol:  Down with the struggle!!  :bc: 

34 minutes ago, Anler said:

That's weird, sounds like democrats are calling to defund the police and the neocons want to keep it how it is... 

Go ahead, it's their communities.  If they think there is a better answer what are we waiting for.  Show us all how it is done.

26 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I got to get some mulch today. I think I’m going to get the dark brown stuff to show my support. 

I got orange/gold in support of orange man!

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Under republican control everyone would have free white linen service and their own slave....right?

Cause the repubs know how to control Negros. 

Did you know there was a black president in the USA for 8 years. That black Feller is proof that a lot of this razzzist talk is just that.  Black mayors in a lot of big city’s. Some of the highest ranking cops in Chicago are black. Yep,the Republicans are holding back the blacks. Obumer had 8 years to fix this,what happened?

3 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Did you know there was a black president in the USA for 8 years. That black Feller is proof that a lot of this razzzist talk is just that.  Black mayors in a lot of big city’s. Some of the highest ranking cops in Chicago are black. Yep,the Republicans are holding back the blacks. Obumer had 8 years to fix this,what happened?

That's what blows me away.  They've still managed to sell the narrative despite the fact that blacks have risen to the top of every segment of American society.  But...."gonna put them back in da chains!!"  Can't stay in power unless you keep the victimology stuff going!

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I see this black situation as 100 times worse than people think. 

I STAND BY MY WORDS POSTED HERE FOR YEARS...………………….BLACK AMERICA IS WHITES BIGGEST THREAT. 

Can I hear an AMEN!!!!  

Let me hear an AMEN!!  

• Platinum Contributing Member
51 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Under republican control everyone would have free white linen service and their own slave....right?

Cause the repubs know how to control Negros. 

Abe Lincoln was a Democrat and Robert E Lee was a Republican :news:

When have Democrats not been racist? For all that the black community has done for the Dems they get very little in return, rarely have black members of Congress been given the chair position on committees or senior positions in the party. If memory serves Charlie Wrangle was the first black chair holder and that was just a few years ago. Black lives matter? Tell that to the Dems. Soft racism is still racism.

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, Woodtick said:

Just don't get that weird dyed red stuff....no offense to Native Americans but that shit is nasty. 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Just don't get that weird dyed red stuff....no offense to Native Americans but that shit is nasty. 

Went with pine bark. The red stuff should be illegal.

A84CB81E-9D70-4FAE-BC56-A910834B838D.jpeg

Edited by Woodtick
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, teamgreen02 said:

Go ahead, it's their communities.  If they think there is a better answer what are we waiting for.  Show us all how it is done.

I got orange/gold in support of orange man!

Need to end policing for profit, it's fundamentally anti freedom and anti American. Any real conservative understands this. 

• Like 1