Check your account email address ×

Movement to defund police gains 'unprecedented' support across US

Yeah, from non profits such as Freedom Inc.

Politicians started giving these people grants knowing that they supported this cause then the media reports shit like this and people like spin post links.   Pelosi coined this tactic.  And this is exactly how it works.   Freedom Inc has been given millions in taxpayer money in the last year from politicians to drum up support for shit like this.  This is NOT the public, but instead radical groups getting funding in TAXPAYER money.

The groups supporting this have been given taxpayer money from people like AOC,

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/investigations/daniel-bice/2020/06/02/group-leading-madison-protests-paid-millions-state-tax-dollars/5316822002/

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/local/milwaukee/2020/06/01/milwaukee-county-supervisor-ryan-clancy-arrested-during-protest/5307763002/

FFS, This is the Milwaukee county supervisor.

He said as an elected leader he sees it as his responsibility to defund law enforcement and redirect those funds to community infrastructure needed to help the community. 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hillary-clinton-spokesman-defund-the-police-push

Former Hillary Clinton spokesman Brian Fallon took heat on Thursday for calling to “defund the police” as the nation is gripped with protests and riots against

Edited by racer254

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I’ve got no problem with this but, NO TAKEY BACKSEYS!!!

:lol:

Good luck!

I have a problem when politicians are using our tax money to fund organizations that support this.   Now if you can drum up support from the public from donations great, but this is just the GOVERNMENT pushing this, not some grass roots movement.

It not a movement when the government is funding it.   COVID19 stimulus will be ripe with donations to these groups.  Where is ben?  or the rest who were pushing for the 1200 dollar "BALLER" checks.   Bunch of dipshits.

Edited by racer254

16 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

What rubbish.  Amazing how many fools latching onto this nonsense.

how so it actually makes great sense. Crime rates keep dropping while police budgets keep rising. The math doesn't add up. 

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

how so it actually makes great sense. Crime rates keep dropping while police budgets keep rising. The math doesn't add up. 

Ummmm....wut?  Maybe the crime rates are dropping because the police are getting more of the funding they want to fight it.

Meh, I don’t care.  Abolish the police force and disconnect the 911 lines to every neighborhood/district/city that wants to do so.

21 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I’ve got no problem with this but, NO TAKEY BACKSEYS!!!

:lol:

Good luck!

Yah opt out no issues but if your no cop lawlessness crosses over into the law and order part of society that want it :dunno: if you die too bad no court no use of justice system :) state provides no restitution for any victim of any crime 

Edited by Momorider

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

Yah opt out no issues but if your no cop lawlessness crosses over into the law and order part of society that want it :dunno: if you die too bad no court no use of justice system :)

Yep.  Keep your laws and enforcement how you like....but keep it on your side of idiocy.

Other nations are now using “no go zones”.  We might as well also.

Just now, Anler said:

Police robots just like the ones they are going to replace the $15 an hour McDonalds people. We can replace teacher with zoom

they tried that in Detroit in the 80's and you saw how that turned out. 

I wouldn't necessarily mind moving to a UK style of policing.  I think as a whole the Brits probably aren't as rowdy as our inner cities but from my non-inner city point of view I'd give it a go.

1 minute ago, F3600 said:

I wouldn't necessarily mind moving to a UK style of policing.  I think as a whole the Brits probably aren't as rowdy as our inner cities but from my non-inner city point of view I'd give it a go.

Yah where speech is criminalized you are video surveillaned 24/7/365 and grooming pedophile rape gangs run free good call  :flush:

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

we have way to many cops in suburban america at least.  Time to make some cuts and if this is the spark that causes it i can live with that. 

Right but the mayor of LA was talking cuts which considering their state of affairs seems foolish.

9 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

we have way to many cops in suburban america at least.  Time to make some cuts and if this is the spark that causes it i can live with that. 

but in places like oh say Minneapolis as soon as the cry baby mayor cut the beat cops by 1/3 crime spiked big time down town . biz owners were all legit  pissed off after people stoped coming down town because of the crime .