Check your account email address ×

FBI Investigating Minneapolis Cops

50 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I do love that the native folk thought it would be a good idea to burn the met council funded section 8 building going up to the ground . lmfao can't make this shit up 

I was watching it burn last night around 2 AM.  Looked like a stick built apartment building that I figured would have a high percentage of section 8 housing being in that neighborhood.  That was one of the biggest fires I have ever seen.  People were a couple hundred yards away and had to back up because of the heat.  It started small and there was lots of time to put those fires out but getting there and securing the scene was obviously an issue.  

4 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Zderpski won't be getting his triple cheese here any time soon.

It’s those damn Wendy’s restaurants that are responsible!!!!!  This should solve it.

Again, this is why nobody really cares.

3 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

That's it, we're done here.  

image.png.75bef426a4df19e795d0308712b67e8e.png

And fucking ALDI’s!!!!  Fuck them too!

Any pictures come in from any police or government buildings yet?  Post those.  I’m sure the damage is pretty severe.

11 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

I was watching it burn last night around 2 AM.  Looked like a stick built apartment building that I figured would have a high percentage of section 8 housing being in that neighborhood.  That was one of the biggest fires I have ever seen.  People were a couple hundred yards away and had to back up because of the heat.  It started small and there was lots of time to put those fires out but getting there and securing the scene was obviously an issue.  

watching Facebook live last night.  the cub parking lot with at least 100people fucking off . all it took was 9 cops in riot gear to show up stand shoulder to shoulder and block the doors and the lot clears out in 10 min. 

Just now, Zambroski said:

Any pictures come in from any police or government buildings yet?  Post those.  I’m sure the damage is pretty severe.

all they did was but some windows at a cop shop 

This is what the negros do.

This is what the whites SHOULD have done, when those two black bastard boys shot that little boy in his stroller.

This is what whites SHOULD have done when the girl and boy were tortured in Tennessee. Raped, beaten, tortured, burned, and murdered.

It's gonna happen someday. I don't know when, but some fukkin day, Whitey will come out swinging. Some day when they don't fear arrest, it will be nightmarish.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Haven't really seen anything other than some smashed windows and graffiti on the 3rd precinct.  Non-governmental business were the target, and as you know, they are the source of all the problems in society.

We used to ride down to Dulono's on Lake Street on the first Thursday of every month in the summer.  Hundreds of bikes there, was a good time and never any real trouble.  Honda Town is on the east end of Lake St.  Used to go there a lot too but that is a better part.  The whole area is sketchy and most people avoid it at all costs.

I'm not that old, but the older I get, the less I want anything to do with the big city.  Even the bigger suburbs really aren't my thing anymore.

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I would venture a guess that these companies don't give a rat's ass what happens to their stores. 

They probably have insurance. 

They just hire a crew to clean it up, re-build in no time. 

They don't want the hassle of having armed guards protect it...……….political outfall.

They probably make so much money they could care less. 

There's a process to hold these cops accountable.  The courts will deal with it.

Blacks can not discipline the police community with riots. This is BULLSHIT!!!  

Just now, snoughnut said:

Your own home? 

How about some courthouses or libraries or office buildings. Not sure why the rioters pissed at MPD would travel 200 miles north and burn a house. 

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

How about some courthouses or libraries or office buildings. Not sure why the rioters pissed at MPD would travel 200 miles north and burn a house. 

you read what gets posted here. Think anyone actually cares about libraries? 

• Haha 1

I’m actually surprised any cop shops or government buildings were touched at all. As most of you know, I was being sarcastic.  See, here the ongoing problem with the black community, they truly lack any solidarity behind legitimate leadership.  When shit like this happens (cops murdering one of theirs), they really don’t care that much as a group, it just gives reason for their thugs and vandals to go out and loot in the name of “justice”.  None of them really care about legitimate change within their communities. It’s sad.

And now, we have a whole new group of honky social justice warriors defending idiocy like this as “just”.  Like Ben’s stupid ass.  Fine by me.  Be safe though....stay on the web with your bullshit.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I’m actually surprised any cop shops or government buildings were touched at all. As most of you know, I was being sarcastic.  See, here the ongoing problem with the black community, they truly lack any solidarity behind legitimate leadership.  When shit like this happens (cops murdering one of theirs), they really don’t care that much as a group, it just gives reason for their thugs and vandals to go out and loot in the name of “justice”.  None of them really care about legitimate change within their communities. It’s sad.

And now, we have a whole new group of honky social justice warriors defending idiocy like this as “just”.  Like Ben’s stupid ass.  Fine by me.  Be safe though....stay on the web with your bullshit.

Good post Zee. Right on the money.  

18 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

F-en animals ... :snack:

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I'll say it for ya'...……………...FUCKING BLACK ANIMALS.   

Animals usually don't purposely destroy their own habitat...

:news:

Edited by Phoenix
  • Haha 1

Just now, Phoenix said:

Animals usually don't purposely destroy their own habitat...

:pc:

That's the MISCONCEPTION, Pahoenix.

BLACKS DO NOT OWN THESE BURNED BUILDINGS. Rarely, do blacks own the attacked real estate.  

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

That's the MISCONCEPTION, Pahoenix.

BLACKS DO NOT OWN THESE BURNED BUILDINGS. Rarely, do blacks own the attacked real estate.  

Animals don't own their dens either but they still need them and don't destroy them...