Check your account email address ×

FBI Investigating Minneapolis Cops

Well, well, well. Looks like the fat bastid at the woodpile really is a police genius. Been postin' it for a long time about blacks...…………………...and every day he's proven to be right. 

45 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

behavior of the police there has been radically altered. So yes. 

yeah ok keep telling your self that lmfao . far less bangers now and a much larger cop presence  that is all that has really changed 

6 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

America is only 244 years old but yea it's been infected with a disease alright. One that has destroyed virtually every city in the country. 

Uh huh. Guys or like you. Or are you a female? 

13 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

yeah ok keep telling your self that lmfao . far less bangers now and a much larger cop presence  that is all that has really changed 

Gates and his white hoods were shown the door. Real change happened after that piece of shit was terminated. 

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Gates and his white hoods were shown the door. Real change happened after that piece of shit was terminated. 

yeah ok take a trip and go see for your self .way  more cops now than ever before . hence less violence in the hood . the cops are still the same as always 

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

looks like Napa was to blame tonight so far .  I. always thought the blue and yellow logo was to close to cop colors 

Look at some of these retards now covering by blaming capitalism for this murder.  Anything to protect their eggplant’s actions.  I mean “extreme violence”.   :lol:

Anybody that thinks the black situation can EVER be fixed is delusional.

If it COULD have been fixed, it WOULD have been fixed. 

I'm trying to educate some of you, but you're not sociologically/anthropologically advanced enough to understand what I'm saying. 

I have NEVER said I was better than any black man. 

I have said that the black situation CAN NOT be fixed!!

Peaceful separation, is the only answer. The only answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Phoenix said:

America is only 244 years old but yea it's been infected with a disease alright. One that has destroyed virtually every city in the country. 

Good post, Pahoenix.  :thumbsup:

When the Somali shot that beautiful Australian girl, did the whites riot, and burn MPLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The fukkin faggot shot her from INSIDE his cruiser!!!!!  Fukkin piece of shit bastard!!!!!

Why aren't you nigga-defenders talkin' about that girl gettin' shot!!  

The plantation-owners have destroyed America.    

So much violence, and destruction for 200 years.    

6 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Why don’t you go hang out with them and tell them your thoughts on race but before you do that maybe tell the class where you see the armed standoffs everyday...for some reason you won’t answer that question. 

You win for the biggest retard of the day post...

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Well, well, well. Looks like the fat bastid at the woodpile really is a police genius. Been postin' it for a long time about blacks...…………………...and every day he's proven to be right. 

You cut any man sized logs lately? Those last 3" diameter branches you posted were pathetic.

12 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

When the Somali shot that beautiful Australian girl, did the whites riot, and burn MPLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The fukkin faggot shot her from INSIDE his cruiser!!!!!  Fukkin piece of shit bastard!!!!!

Why aren't you nigga-defenders talkin' about that girl gettin' shot!!  

The plantation-owners have destroyed America.    

So much violence, and destruction for 200 years.    

Shot across his partner & out his window to gut shoot her. She is the one that called the cops also ...for a woman screaming in back alley - possible rape.

Thanks Obama for bringing low iq Muslim somalians here :flush:

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

You win for the biggest retard of the day post...

You cut any man sized logs lately? Those last 3" diameter branches you posted were pathetic.

Shot across his partner & out his window to gut shoot her. She is the one that called the cops also ...for a woman screaming in back alley - possible rape.

Thanks Obama for bringing low iq Muslim somalians here :flush:

You are just dumb as fuck

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Absolutely awesome!!  Burn mother fucker. 

agreed keep burning your stores so no one re opens  then you can all go down to the sandniger market and pay what ever he feels like charging at the moment for your off brand non priced expired shit . keep burning the public housing so there is not enough sec 8 for the number of people who have them and landlords can rape the fuck out of you shit credit score fucks .keep reinforcing  what cops think of you what the general public thinks of you .

deff  keep burning auto parts stores in your shit hole hood  so you have no way of keeping you pile of shit caprice with 20s rolling as of now a o Riley a Napa and a auto zone lmfao fucking losers .

I know it wont happen but I would really like to see some examples set via some empty  clips and show the masses what a real military grade full auto can do 

Edited by Ez ryder

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

All these ameriklan fucks have that in common. 

The personification of the lowest common denominator.

I’m just left in awe when I read this shit....these fucking 73s are the norm 

zero critical thought ....just empty meat sacks