Check your account email address ×

FBI Investigating Minneapolis Cops

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Kill yourself dumb ass faggot

Shut the fuck up, or I swear ta' God, I'm gonna' load up my truck with extra gas cans, and drive non-stop to an area 200 miles north of Minneapolis, and begin hunting you down. 

Don't complain when there's a 5-D-Cell Maglite stickin' out yer' scrawny ass!!   

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Shut the fuck up, or I swear ta' God, I'm gonna' load up my truck with extra gas cans, and drive non-stop to an area 200 miles north of Minneapolis, and begin hunting you down. 

:lol:

Look what one negroid male has done to America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A criminal on intoxicants, has caused so much grief.

I WANT HIS POLICE RECORD!!!  

Why won't they publish his police record!!!!

I want to know if he has ILLEGITIMATE KIDS!!! 

I want my fukkin questions answered!!!

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Let me know when you’re on your way....you won’t have to look hard. I’ll meet you anywhere you like and beat 25gs out of your old faggot ass

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Phoenix said:

:lol:

Hey Pahoenix, looks like we handed out some " WORLD-CLASS OWNAGE " on this site!!!!!!!   

Teaches them to fuck with us!!                                            :bc:        :bc:   

7 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey Pahoenix, looks like we handed out some " WORLD-CLASS OWNAGE " on this site!!!!!!!   

Teaches them to fuck with us!!                                            :bc:        :bc:   

My nephew just bought a 2001 supersport 550 today. Really nice sled but only running one cylinder...

WHOA!!! You oughtta' see his CRIMINAL RECORD just for TEXAS!!!! 

I told you black-cock lovers I needed to see his record!! All kinds of shit!!! He's a fukkin criminal!! 

Our country has been torn apart for a fukkin criminal!!! 

Some of you guys here must love black-cock or somethin', 'cause you tried to go against me and Pahoenix!!! 

WELL, FUCK YOU BLACK-COCK LOVERS, THE BASTARD WAS A FUKKIN NEGRO CRIMINAL!!! 

The fukkin negros didn't even give the investigation a chance to get going, they just destroyed the fukkin city for a fukkin criminal!!! 

That's who you BLACK-COCK LOVERS fought over and defended!!! 

You fukkin pussy, white milquetoast faggots!!!

11 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

My nephew just bought a 2001 supersport 550 today. Really nice sled but only running one cylinder...

You gonna fix it???

14 hours ago, Phoenix said:

One theory is that the leftists subconsciously view the blacks as childlike and unable to control themselves so therefore need to be coddled. Not sure how much I buy it because it doesn't explain the self-hatred that they project onto their entire race. I think there is a lot of truth to it though the cat lady demographic. They still have active mothering instincts looking for a target. If you'll notice, you'll see a lot of third world immigrant supporters are white hags...they must hate other women too because they don't give a flying fuck about the savages raping them. Even their own daughters sometimes!

Muslims have learned & copied the negroes in that aspect. 

The liberals apply the same "handle them with kids gloves" as a result. This is more common in Europe at this point, because they let hoardes of mohammedans flood in. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, jammin said:

Think I heard she was Miss MN 2018?? 

When you post stuff like this then, add no pics, it frustrates me!  :lmao:

18 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

His world is crashing down ...

Oh, I’m guessing that chip on his shoulder has been there for the better part of his life causing him extreme pain.  The worthless fucking dickhead.

15 minutes ago, frenchy said:

he'll off himself, guaranteed. 

I sure hope not.  If these protestors had any balls at all, they’d be out to get him.  That’s how this should work....but I heard Target had a sale on so.....

14 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Every year, hundreds, if not THOUSANDS of black men, are killed by other BLACK MEN. 

Where's the outrage , you milquetoast, intimidated, brainwashed black sympathizers???

You stupid boys!!!

huge difference having someone killed by a person of "authority" who is suppossed to be trained and scumbags killing each other along with some collaterals

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

huge difference having someone killed by a person of "authority" who is suppossed to be trained and scumbags killing each other along with some collaterals

It’s not even remotely comparable.  

12 hours ago, f7ben said:

Let me know when you’re on your way....you won’t have to look hard. I’ll meet you anywhere you like and beat 25gs out of your old faggot ass

Make sure it's youtube quality and just for shits and giggles pull that 5D maglight out of his diaper and shove it down his throat. He won't mind he's quite familiar with it.