Check your account email address ×

FBI Investigating Minneapolis Cops

4 minutes ago, frenchy said:

phoenix and snotty just ejaculated together. 

You assume others are as stupid and petty as you are. Why would I be happy about something the fake media can use to further their agenda? Rhetorical question.

• Like 1

I actually find Minneapolis inner city cops the most tolerable in the metro . way better than any of the burb fuckheads.  now start fucking with them diff story you will regret it . fun to watch though 

• Gold Member
11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Heroes!

You post murder vids to drive home a political point of some sort?   New lows reached on FS right?

Edited by BOHICA
  • Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

You post murder vids to drive home a political point of some sort.  New lows reached on FS right?

Was that a murder video? It certainly show police misconduct but nice try you sawed off little twat.

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Was that a murder video? It certainly show police misconduct but nice try you sawed off little twat.

Guy got murdered by cop right.  Cop misconduct, black misconduct.  End result just the same.....  murder caught on tape you fat fuck

Edited by BOHICA
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

You post murder vids to drive home a political point of some sort?   New lows reached on FS right?

Jimmy gots the smarts. 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Another brilliant political commentary. the insight and the display of background knowledge is indisputable  

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Guy got murdered right.  Cop misconduct, black misconduct.  End result just the same.....  murder caught on tape!

The videos aren’t remotely the same and the funny thing is I didn’t mention race at all...I also didn’t call it murder but keep trying.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The videos aren’t remotely the same and the funny thing is I didn’t mention race at all...I also didn’t call it murder but keep trying.

Vids where a guy ultimately dies at the hands of another isn’t a murder vid?

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

well the cops usually get a free pass when they kill someone so i guess no it isn't another murder.  

Regular people usually get a free pass on murder unless there caught as well.  Was anybody caught in the other murder video posted here today?

think this cop will get away with the murder caught on tape that Jimmy posted here?

1 minute ago, Dieselgeek said:

Protests are just getting started. 4 Minneapolis cops fired thus far. 

Everything I've seen so far tells me a couple of the cops need to spend prison time.

• Like 1

it is extremely interesting to see how the web and nat tv are covering the protest.  total bullshit.  local news showed a massive crowd no masks all tight as fuck on lake street . not mat and internet news is only showing the early turnout with people sort of standing apart.  

1 minute ago, Big Crappie said:

Everything I've seen so far tells me a couple of the cops need to spend prison time.

did you also notice at least 2 of the SUV were park police. not even real city cops just want to be flunky fucks with chips on there shoulder.  

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

did you also notice at least 2 of the SUV were park police. not even real city cops just want to be flunky fucks with chips on there shoulder.  

Yeah, I saw that. When Minneapolis cops call for crowd control backup the park cops get included. They must have thought the growing crowd might get unruly.

Just now, Big Crappie said:

Yeah, I saw that. When Minneapolis cops call for crowd control backup the park cops get included. They must have thought the growing crowd might get unruly.

hard to say you know the park pigs are thick around there . deff could have gotten to site first ? 

I will say park fucks for the most part tend to have a I am a bad ass attitud respect my authority.  as opposed to the guys dealing with the inner city shit day in day out tend to have a more fuck it attitude unless it is serous

11 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

glorified mall cops like uncle snotty was

5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

glorified mall cops like uncle snotty was

they give park pigs guns and SUV but mostly just run around the lakes and parkways looking to fuck with people for parking or getting high or going topless etc etc . but yeah guys who could not make the cut is my guess.

I will say of I was a mn cop hennipin couny watter patrole would be #1 on my list boats sleds air boats jet skis  . then prob park pig pretty lax drive around parks and beaches . 

from what I gather over 1/2  of the crowd already started marching to the cop shop they are not showing that . so imajin what the social distancing looked like a hr ago lol 

I am just greatfull they shut down the state fair lmfao 

20200526_180119.jpg

Edited by Ez ryder

3 hours ago, Big Crappie said:

That’s because your brain works and you aren’t a racist piece of filth 

• Like 1