Check your account email address ×

FBI Investigating Minneapolis Cops

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: 

They can’t figure out why nobody gives a fuck when they act like tribal hoodlums.  Clown show.

yep even last night they had the nat news sympathy and they could not resist busting shit up 

Edited by Ez ryder

9 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Execute all cops. 

you go girl.  You get your flat screen down at the Minneapolis Target?  There might be a few 65's left if you hurry  :lol: 

• Haha 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

you go girl.  You get your flat screen down at the Minneapolis Target?  There might be a few 65's left if you hurry  :lol: 

yeah right those were gone first 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

even today the media was blaming the guy who left a wagon full of rocks . it was not the protesters fault some one brought a bunch of rocks to the party 

Maybe they were part of a reparations package?  I guess the Air Jordan’s in the window were better.

Ah maybe there will be a couple sweet toaster ovens and one of those screw together wall units  :dunno: 

Many are going to have to settle for work shoes and boots.  Those won’t be touched.

• Haha 1

Ah maybe there will be a couple sweet toaster ovens and one of those screw together wall units  :dunno: 

they are also popping off all the small local shops in the strip mall next door . 

but then I guess it is sort of there own stupid liberal we are the world bullshit views that made them dumb enough to open shop south of 35w in the first place 

• Like 1

Fox just rooted through the crowd and found the dumbest, Honkei, SJW available.  I’m not sure if he is trying to ramble in a black accent or a southern one.  he’s carrying a big mean gun too!  What a retard!  :lol:

Also, are those “joggers” running out of target with full shopping carts?  Holy shit!

3E61C8C8-6DE3-4684-ADAF-17A1B2CC35B5.jpeg

19 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Sure are alot of people picking up orders at Target.

Screenshot_20200527-202902.png

That’s some serious stimulus money heading into the economy!  “We’re all in this together.”

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It’s fun watching a bunch of guys on a sled forum trying to “out stupid” each other. :lol:

Poor Pouty SJW.  Just so ignorant and helpless....on the same sled forum.  :lol:

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Fox just rooted through the crowd and found the dumbest, Honkei, SJW available.  I’m not sure if he is trying to ramble in a black accent or a southern one.  he’s carrying a big mean gun too!  What a retard!  :lol:

Also, are those “joggers” running out of target with full shopping carts?  Holy shit!

3E61C8C8-6DE3-4684-ADAF-17A1B2CC35B5.jpeg

You see that one dindu who was resourceful enough to get a sweet dolly to roll out of there with 4 big screens on it?  Guys managerial material for sure .  :lol: 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

You see that one dindu who was resourceful enough to get a sweet dolly to roll out of there with 4 big screens on it?  Guys managerial material for sure .  :lol: 

He was beat up and robbed before he got to his vehicle.....that couldn’t fit them anyway.  :lol:

• Haha 1

On 5/26/2020 at 7:00 PM, Angry ginger said:

glorified mall cops like uncle snotty was

You red-=headed faggot. Come down here, and if I can't prove what I was, I'll give you 5 Gs. 

If I can prove it, I can hit you with a Maglite.

OK, you fukkin ' faggot do you take my challenge????? 

Or, are you a red PUSSY? 

Come on Pussy, do you take the challenge??? 

Hey Paoenix, the negroids are goin' nutso in Mpls. Just like Jefferson City. Burn innocent businesses. 

24/7. 365. Negro something. It ain't the fukkin cops, it's the negros who won't yield to police authority. 

All started with Obama after Trayvon. 

Nightmare from HELL!!!!!  

Look!  Duluth SJW’s got in on their own local protest.  It appears they didn’t get the word into the black community in time though.  Oh well...SJW’s gonna SJW!  Pouty, is that you in the back?  :lol:

C7012994-3115-4746-9533-68EDCAFDA74C.jpeg

44AF1701-A71F-430E-AE14-F4188495717F.jpeg

F8233567-01DC-48F2-9202-765E0D79F256.jpeg

49 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It’s fun watching a bunch of guys on a sled forum trying to “out stupid” each other. :lol:

look mr  feelings is in to express his sorrow over people making fun of piles of shit .

yep those upstanding hero's of jimmy are now tossing rocks and flaming cans at the fire fighters.  keeping the south side classy and all stereo types in check 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Fuck cops....all those retards looting the target are still smarter than Derpski

38 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He was beat up and robbed before he got to his vehicle.....that couldn’t fit them anyway.  :lol:

38 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

no there is a transit train stop just around the corner . you can bet your ass the fucked up mayor of Minneapolis is not stoping that line today . so just wheel them right in 

22 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey Paoenix, the negroids are goin' nutso in Mpls. Just like Jefferson City. Burn innocent businesses. 

24/7. 365. Negro something. It ain't the fukkin cops, it's the negros who won't yield to police authority. 

All started with Obama after Trayvon. 

Nightmare from HELL!!!!!  

no it did not you stupid fuck this has been going on for fucking decades 

Fukkin bastards blocked a freeway in LA. 

Some innocent person could die from that. 

Hey, nothing new.

I been preaching this shit would happen for years.

America's LIVING NIGHTMARE. 

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

no it did not you stupid fuck this has been going on for fucking decades 

Been going on for 250 years. No shit, Dick Tracy.

It got real bad with that punk Trayvon.