Check your account email address ×

FBI Investigating Minneapolis Cops

7 hours ago, Big Crappie said:

I can't fucking believe this shit. The Police abandoned the precinct and are just letting these fucking people burn it.

orders from the mayor you can bet your ass 

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

orders from the mayor you can bet your ass 

Yep.  He’s gonna let this spin right out of control under his watch.....because he’s decided he’s not really in charge here.  Besides, Sharpton was on site yesterday to blame Trump so, that is that!  :lol:

This is just sad, another opportunity to bring change Being wasted by clowns in the street and partisan divide.

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yep.  He’s gonna let this spin right out of control under his watch.....because he’s decided he’s not really in charge here.  Besides, Sharpton was on site yesterday to blame Trump so, that is that!  :lol:

This is just sad, another opportunity to bring change Being wasted by clowns in the street and partisan divide.

When white people watch enough of their shit burn they’ll capitulate and make some systemic changes to appease those disproportionately affected by prior policy

Its just that simple 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

When white people watch enough of their shit burn they’ll capitulate and make some systemic changes to appease those disproportionately affected by prior policy

Its just that simple 

No they won’t.  They’ll blame the hooligans and thugs....and continue to hold it against them.  This is all that ever happens.

Some of you have the mentality of 16 year olds.  It’s weird.

What Minneapolis leadership/state leadership should have done was immediately arrest these officers and charge them.  Especially the murderer.  But that didn’t happen.  Why is nobody blaming leadership here?  DAMN CAPITALISM!  Right?

22 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Little Jacob whipped them up with his tough talk and then he’s surprised when they riot.  It’s another example of wanting to be a friend when a leader is what’s needed.  He’s over his head.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No they won’t.  They’ll blame the hooligans and thugs....and continue to hold it against them.  This is all that ever happens.

Some of you have the mentality of 16 year olds.  It’s weird.

What Minneapolis leadership/state leadership should have done was immediately arrest these officers and charge them.  Especially the murderer.  But that didn’t happen.  Why is nobody blaming leadership here?  DAMN CAPITALISM!  Right?

Derrrrr

This is all GEORGE FLOYD'S fault!!! 

Why was he arrested!!!!!!

He was suspected of forgery!!!

Why was he suspected of forgery?

What did he do??

I blame George Floyd for this nightmare!!!!!!  

What is his criminal record?

What is his education?

Does he have illegitimate kids?

Did he use illegal drugs? 

Was he alcoholic? 

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

What did he do??

What is his education?

Was he alcoholic? 

You’re a dick sucking fucking retard. You should be beaten to death with a broom handle 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That’s what I thought.  Good talk!

:lol2:

There is zero sense in talking to you....you are amongst the dumbest individuals I’ve ever encountered anywhere 

Just now, f7ben said:

You’re a dick sucking fucking retard. You should be beaten to death with a broom handle 

You're a stupid fuck, and your schtick is getting lame and tired.  Your usefulness around here has run out. We don't need or want your grenade-launching brand of trolling. 

Get the fuck out, you broke-ass failure in life.    

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

There is zero sense in talking to you....you are amongst the dumbest individuals I’ve ever encountered anywhere 

Mhm.  Stay in your circle.  It seems to fit you.

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Everything in your life is spastic. 

Your house is never finished.

You have no job.

You bought a total waste of a USED BMW. 

Everything you do is touched by FAILURE. 

13 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

What did he do??

What is his education?

Was he alcoholic? 

what the fuck are you rambling on about? so it is a guys fault who was sitting in his car ? the call was for a fake 20 used at a store . they did not even identify the person just said it was a black guy. 

cop was a pos and deserve a slug 

the cops have zero record of this guys history but like you he was assuming all the shit you are rambling on about.  why because it is part of why they hire meathead fucks like him . stupid sheep who will follow orders and no real ability to think for them self 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No, look around.  It’s a big circle. They may be hiding, or sleeping.

:lol:

no jimmy and spin are up maincunt is getting some powder put on his boom boom for that rash 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

what the fuck are you rambling on about? so it is a guys fault who was sitting in his car ? the call was for a fake 20 used at a store . they did not even identify the person just said it was a black guy. 

cop was a pos and deserve a slug 

the cops have zero record of this guys history but like you he was assuming all the shit you are rambling on about.  why because it is part of why they hire meathead fucks like him . stupid sheep who will follow orders and no real ability to think for them self 

All Floyd had to do was COMPLY!!!! Just fukkin comply!!!!

Get out of the car, and do  what the fukkin cops asked. Simple as that!!!

Why did Floyd have a big tattoo on his chest? Was he in prison before? 

I want to know his entire criminal record. 

I want his blood analyzed for drugs and or alcohol. 

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

We should have your mouth and throat analyzed for trucker semen. A simple black light test would show your cock holster to look like a hotel room that rents by the hour 

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Forget the broom handle. I would take great pleasure in doing it with an open hand.... And Bitch Slapping all the features off 550's face.

Just now, bladefever said:

Forget the broom handle. I would take great pleasure in doing it with an open hand.... And Bitch Slapping all the features off 550's face.

That’s what he deserves.....beaten like a bitch with an open hand

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

he did at what point was he not ? I saw all the diff video from all the phones . 

the cops was just another chicken shit who was affrade of the big black guy who could have taken the cop down with 1 hit if he wanted .

the guy was in cuffs on the ground begging saying he could not breath . peopke in the crowd begging this smug fuck to get off his neck .

better question why was a pos cop  with 18 previous complantes and on his record  still out on the job? 

now none of that matters because the shit show to follow is all any one will remember 

as to your other shit why dose it matter if he had a tat? so what if he had a record so what if he was drunk . the killer cop knew none of this and still treated him like he was a escaped child molester who just killed some one .

Edited by Ez ryder