Check your account email address ×

FBI Investigating Minneapolis Cops

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

That’s because your brain works and you aren’t a racist piece of filth 

so you think only reason cops do this shit is race ? lol yeah ok cops are cops and do this shit all day every day. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

so you think only reason cops do this shit is race ? lol yeah ok cops are cops and do this shit all day every day. 

So they do it to white people but nobody bothers recording it? 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Phoenix said:

You assume others are as stupid and petty as you are. Why would I be happy about something the fake media can use to further their agenda? Rhetorical question.

hey, I get you are scared to death of blacks in real life and are too afraid to do anything about it. I really do. This is your 'safe haven' to feel like an alpha male. Have at it. We will just laugh and point because everyone knows in real life you don't dare say shit to anyone black. Would suck to be so cuck to an entire race you claim to be superior to :lol: 

Edited by frenchy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Does anyone else remember the case back in the 80's when the Mpls. cops had 2 drunk Natives in the back seat of their squad car. One of then threw up in the car so the cops tossed both of them in the truck and brought them to detox. LOL

The joke going around was....

Why are Minneapolis cops cars faster than all others?

Because their cars have 3 Injuns. One in front and 2 in the trunk. LOL

I know bad taste but still..............................

• Haha 5

Is this what this place has come to now?  Posting death videos?  

-read that in another thread not posted by some half-assed social justice warrior.  Pouty agreed it was shameless.  Oops!

:lol:  SJW TO THE RESCUE (of nobody)

BTW, this fucking  ill shot is uncalled for...completely and I hope that fucking pig  gets the death sentence.0

42 minutes ago, Big Crappie said:

Does anyone else remember the case back in the 80's when the Mpls. cops had 2 drunk Natives in the back seat of their squad car. One of then threw up in the car so the cops tossed both of them in the truck and brought them to detox. LOL

The joke going around was....

Why are Minneapolis cops cars faster than all others?

Because their cars have 3 Injuns. One in front and 2 in the trunk. LOL

I know bad taste but still..............................

LOL.  I remember.  Classic :lmao:

7 hours ago, frenchy said:

hey, I get you are scared to death of blacks in real life and are too afraid to do anything about it. I really do. This is your 'safe haven' to feel like an alpha male. Have at it. We will just laugh and point because everyone knows in real life you don't dare say shit to anyone black. Would suck to be so cuck to an entire race you claim to be superior to :lol: 

I get it, the world is a mean place and you can't handle it so you launch juvenile attacks at the adults in the room. The ole' 'we will laugh at you...' Is straight out of elementary school. 

Show me were I claimed to be superior to anyone.

I can't imagine being such a self-loathing coward that in the face of all the terrorism being constantly inflicted on societies most vulnerable, you ignore it and attack the messenger. And then act like you are operating from some moral high ground. Pathetic.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

I get it, the world is a mean place and you can't handle it so you launch juvenile attacks at the adults in the room. The ole' 'we will laugh at you...' Is straight out of elementary school. 

I can't imagine being such a self-loathing coward that in the face of all the terrorism being constantly inflicted on societies most vulnerable, you ignore it and attack the messenger. And then act like you are operating from some moral high ground. Pathetic.

Are you ever going to explain where you see those daily armed standoffs you were blathering about a few weeks back when you crawled out from under your rock and showed up here? 

They need the FBI to investigate this?   What a fucking joke.   They call in the feds when they are too cowardly to take their own appropriate action.

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

They need the FBI to investigate this?   What a fucking joke.   They call in the feds when they are too cowardly to take their own appropriate action.

The soy boys and feminists who run things there have allowed mob rule. They've created a monster they can't control.

7 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

The soy boys and feminists who run things there have allowed mob rule. They've created a monster they can't control.

Its called passing the buck.   Want to save face with your PD and public at the same time.....have the feds make the call.   

Edited by Highmark
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Highmark said:

Its called passing the buck.   Want to save face with your PD and public at the same time.....have the feds make the call.   

Pretty simple.   When a man dies at the hands of the police there should be an investigation....no reason it can't be done locally. 

The reason it can’t be done locally is because all Leo depts are corrupt as fuck and they never prosecute their own 

• Thanks 1

Just now, f7ben said:

The reason it can’t be done locally is because all Leo depts are corrupt as fuck and they never prosecute their own 

State agency should be able to do it.   Doesn't have to be local or the FBI. 

2 hours ago, Phoenix said:

thank god you have this safe space. whatever would you do without it. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

Yep, looks like murder to me.

Manslaughter at a bare minimum.  Without question significant jail-time. 

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

A joke indeed. This was clearly murder.  I can’t find any other word for it.  Smh.

well to be fair the fbi MN  HQ are like a 7 min drive from where this went down . may as well get our moneys worth . 

shocker the busting up stores and looting has started . who could have seen this coming lmfao .predictable  like a fucking Swiss watch.  

we deserve to be respected we deseve not to ve seen as crooks we deserve a voice . we deserve some air Jordan's 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

shocker the busting up stores and looting has started . who could have seen this coming lmfao .predictable  like a fucking Swiss watch.  

we deserve to be respected we deseve not to ve seen as crooks we deserve a voice . we deserve some air Jordan's 

:lol: 

They can’t figure out why nobody gives a fuck when they act like tribal hoodlums.  Clown show.