Check your account email address ×

FBI Investigating Minneapolis Cops

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Fukkin bastards blocked a freeway in LA. 

Some innocent person could die from that. 

Hey, nothing new.

I been preaching this shit would happen for years.

America's LIVING NIGHTMARE. 

Been going on for 250 years. No shit, Dick Tracy.

It got real bad with that punk Trayvon. 

lol with travon .

forgetting burning down a city after king in like 92

most of the time they start because of some jug head cop who never should have been given a badge in the first place  

9 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

You are a dumb fuck. 

no dip shit this has been going on for well north of 200 yrs . and again the spark is usually a meathead cop with issues not unlike yours . most of the time a little cunt with a yearning for respect and power. hence the only reason they took the job in the first place . 

Edited by Ez ryder

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

no dip shit this has been going on for well north of 200 yrs . and again the spark is usually a meathead cop with issues not unlike yours . most of the time a little cunt with a yearning for respect and power. hence the only reason they took the job in the first place . 

Then why didn't you become a cop? 

Oh, 'cause you're a CHICKEN CUNT?????

9 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Then why didn't you become a cop? 

Oh, 'cause you're a CHICKEN CUNT?????

I hate cops no I take that back I hate most modern cops last decent one retired likec30 yrs,ago.

bunch of power Hungary pussys with chips on there shoulder.  fucking pussys playing dress up every day with there homo shaved heads the black gloves in July a combat boots with pants tucked on and a homo tool belt that deff gives the exact same impression as the guy in the jacked up f350 or the guy in his Ferrari.  you know the aaa mag light syndrome.  

36 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

no there is a transit train stop just around the corner . you can bet your ass the fucked up mayor of Minneapolis is not stoping that line today . so just wheel them right in 

That guy is a flaming twat.  I thought he was gonna cry the other day apologizing for this shit....and seemingly calling for an investigation from somebody????  Aren’t you the fucking mayor you worthless, community organizing pantywaste?  Who fucking elects these weaklings?  Oh, that’s right, more SJW, virtue signaling weaklings that need to feel validated.  

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That guy is a flaming twat.  I thought he was gonna cry the other day apologizing for this shit....and seemingly calling for an investigation from somebody????  Aren’t you the fucking mayor you worthless, community organizing pantywaste?  Who fucking elects these weaklings?  Oh, that’s right, more SJW, virtue signaling weaklings that need to feel validated.  

Minneapolis is getting exactly what they deserve .

this is they guy pushing for all landlord must take sec 8 

the guy cutting all beat cops presence in the city 

the guy not wanting cops on mass transit 

the guy who can't understand why crime has gone way up under his watch 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

Minneapolis is getting exactly what they deserve .

this is they guy pushing for all landlord must take sec 8 

the guy cutting all beat cops presence in the city 

the guy not wanting cops on mass transit 

the guy who can't understand why crime has gone way up under his watch 

Sounds about right.  Our twat here is the same (she even looks like him). Here’s a fact we all know: Liberals should not be in charge of anything.  Period.

50 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Oh, shut up dick ryder. You stink, and you're stupid. I hate you. You're a jerk, and I hate that pic in your av. 

6 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

lol with travon .

forgetting burning down a city after king in like 92

most of the time they start because of some jug head cop who never should have been given a badge in the first place  

I don't like cops either but they are not the cause of riots. Blacks are the cause of riots.

3 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

I guess they've torched an Autozone, a Wendy's, and an apartment building so far.

That’s ok.  The mayor understands their frustration.  He’s waiting for help with the racial problems in his city.  Somebody should do something!!!!!.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

That’s ok.  The mayor understands their frustration.  He’s waiting for help with the racial problems in his city.  Somebody should do something!!!!!.

That mayor is a liar. He, along with the fake media deliberately incited riots with their lies about this event being raciss, with zero evidence.

It's long ago been proven that blacks are not killed by cops due to raciss. 

5 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Why you little bastid!!!!  Are you sayin' I'm an old lady in a wheelchair?????

You come over here and you'll be getting a 5-D-Cell Maglite up your ass!!!!  

It didn't embed the Tweet right last night. Dude showed up with a chain saw and was cutting stuff up. Not a Jonsered but I'm not sure it matters for something like this.

3 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

It didn't embed the Tweet right last night. Dude showed up with a chain saw and was cutting stuff up. Not a Jonsered but I'm not sure it matters for something like this.

I actually applaud Antieefer for showing one of their own how to operate a chainsaw.....and this one was gas powered too!  This guy must be a high level officer in that organization.  :lol:

Just now, Ez ryder said:

they are the spark every time 

Come on dude. Cops kill non-blacks all the time, yet it's only blacks who riot.

And usually the cops did nothing wrong but the media lies about it. If anyone is the spark it is the fake media. 

• Like 1