Check your account email address ×

Hey ckf....

37 minutes ago, Shifty said:

Your buddy must suck ( like you) at building because it’s busy af up here

I just barley got of the phone with my buddy in Tamworth that's a builder. He said that he has had 4 days off since February, and is still about 2 years out.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

No, if you have a few bad months of no work, and the bills come pouring in, you might be down back at the garage smokin' a blunt, with Conan, Michael and Sean, tellin' them " I know a fat, old bastid that has some good guns, let's get him in the chicken coop, and take 'em! "

Nope, no, I ain't takin' any chances.    :stop: 

Looking at an awesome year. People are stuck in their homes, so they are spending money on all the shit they have put off . 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

What did you declare as your " GROSS ADJUSTED INCOME " for 2019???? Post a pic of that line on your return. 

Post a pic of yours !!! 

15 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Looking at an awesome year. People are stuck in their homes, so they are spending money on all the shit they have put off . 

Not me,I’m lazy and still putting it off.:ashamed:

On 5/13/2020 at 7:33 AM, snoughnut said:

Frenchy > :kneebash:< Poo 550

Evinrude 9.9 was good also.

Frenchy is a faggot, just like you. You come over this way and you'll be eatin' a 5 d cell Maglite. 

On 5/15/2020 at 4:33 PM, Shifty said:

Your buddy must suck ( like you) at building because it’s busy af up here

I'm gonna probably make a few dollars today in the market. What are you doing for work? How much will you make? How much do back-stabbers make a day? 

13 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I'm gonna probably make a few dollars today in the market. What are you doing for work? How much will you make? How much do back-stabbers make a day? 

how much,  I just checked my fidelity and etrade accounts and was quite happy.  I assume the other accounts performed the same 

22 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Frenchy is a faggot, just like you. You come over this way and you'll be eatin' a 5 d cell Maglite. 

Wrong, I'll shove that Maglite up your ass and then I'll shove it down your throat. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Wrong, I'll shove that Maglite up your ass and then I'll shove it down your throat. 

Where are you located, faggot? Where do you do your cock-smoking?

8 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

i'm sure it won't be the first time it's been down his throat,  i'm sure he uses it to get his throat ready for black cock.  the brothers would be upset if he couldn't take it to the root.  

• Haha 3

33 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Stop quoting me peestain 

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i'm sure it won't be the first time it's been down his throat,  i'm sure he uses it to get his throat ready for black cock.  the brothers would be upset if he couldn't take it to the root.  

DO YOU THINK THAT'S FUNNY???   If you keep talking smack my uncle is going to fuck you up!!!!!    

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

OOOOHH , Carrot-Top has a new BFF. Is SNOPUTZ gonna' fuck you up your ass? Be sure he gives you the courtesy of a GODDAMNED REACH-AROUND!! 

Just now, ckf said:

DO YOU THINK THAT'S FUNNY???   If you keep talking smack my uncle is going to fuck you up!!!!!    

How goes it, Scott?  Every time we go to Littleton the place is jammin. Still very quiet around here. The concert series, Friday Night Live, has been cancelled for the summer. Those 10 Friday nights bright a lot of people to IP.

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

1 minute ago, Shifty said:

Stop quoting me peestain 

I gotta' go out now to get the equipment ready for my helper coming at one. 

Thousands of branches came down from the micro burst we had Friday night.

My place is so huge. 

I'll probably make a bunch of money in the market today. 

Are you guys working? Will you make any money? How much will you make? 

I'll be back later to continue your daily beating!!! LMMFAO!! 

47 minutes ago, ckf said:

How goes it, Scott?  Every time we go to Littleton the place is jammin. Still very quiet around here. The concert series, Friday Night Live, has been cancelled for the summer. Those 10 Friday nights bright a lot of people to IP.

Littleton seems well. Restaurants are opening back up. 

• Like 3