Check your account email address ×

Dr. Anthony Fauci's ex-employee, jailed for 5 years, finally tells all.

This is a very good watch.  Fauci is a complete pile of shit.  Trump is just as bad if he doesn't fire Fauci immediately.  Doctors around the country are waking up to the fraud that is being slammed down out throats.  

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

Tom, Trump has US intelligence which is best in the world. They know exactly who fauci is. Nobody is fooling anybody. 

You should watch the video.  Trump is part of the problem.  

Interesting points.  One thing is for sure....a select amount of people and businesses are going to make a shit ton of money on this pandemic scare.  It's gonna make the ones that made cash on the MMGW narrative look like rookies.

• Platinum Contributing Member

I didn't watch the video but called this months ago...Fauci will be made the fall guy for any negative outcomes. 

BTW I will watch it. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

20 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I didn't watch the video but called this months ago...Fauci will be made the fall guy for any negative outcomes. 

BTW I will watch it. 

I just watched the video, you should too. 

3 hours ago, Anler said:

Tom, Trump has US intelligence which is best in the world. They know exactly who fauci is. Nobody is fooling anybody. 

This.

1984 would make him a Reagan appointee, has advised six presidents......and now some crackpot with an axe to grind and some asswipe with website says otherwise.

His bio is at the link @AKIQPilot you should seriously take a look at it :bc:

https://www.niaid.nih.gov/about/anthony-s-fauci-md-bio

Dr. Fauci was appointed Director of NIAID in 1984. He oversees an extensive research portfolio of basic and applied research to prevent, diagnose, and treat established infectious diseases such as HIV/AIDS, respiratory infections, diarrheal diseases, tuberculosis and malaria as well as emerging diseases such as Ebola and Zika. NIAID also supports research on transplantation and immune-related illnesses, including autoimmune disorders, asthma and allergies. The NIAID budget for fiscal year 2020 is an estimated $5.9 billion.

Dr. Fauci has advised six Presidents on HIV/AIDS and many other domestic and global health issues. He was one of the principal architects of the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR), a program that has saved millions of lives throughout the developing world.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

BTW I will watch it. 

looks like hes not a fall guy but theee guy.   the guy that should hang. the things that woman just talked about and admitted to are truly crazy, and jezus so many of them!??!   

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

This.

1984 would make him a Reagan appointee, has advised six presidents......and now some crackpot with an axe to grind and some asswipe with website says otherwise.

Did you bother to watch the video Vince?  I know all about Fauci’s bio. 

3 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

This.

letting the fda keep tenofovir and emtricitabine out of the hands of consumers for over 15yrs for testing that is a massive crime on humanity 

Edited by Ez ryder

15 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

We are being fed a complete line of BS with this coronavirus.  

yep lime i said starting to really doubt this was ever about saving any lives but for the powers that be to see how much control they really have over the sheep 

At the end of the video Fauci talked about our preparedness for a virus and he said we would see one soon.  WTF has he been doing for the last 3 years to prepare us for this virus.  He has been in the know for over 20 years, 5 administrations.  HE had done nothing to prepare for this  He knows exactly what went on in Wuhan.  This POS is as dirty as they come.  

3 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

This.

lol crock pot or some one just telling the masses what most already know . but just did not assume it was as deep as she is saying.  did you watch it ? 

Fauci's 78ish years old and probably working 80 hrs/week.  Is it realistic he's still got a sinister and/or greedy agenda at this stage of this life?  If he did, I think it's plausible he could have cashed in a while ago and been on easy street by now. 

The above video is interesting, but WAY too premature to jump to big conclusions imo.

Edited by Im4snow

4 minutes ago, Im4snow said:

Fauci's 78ish years old and probably working 80 hrs/week.  Is it realistic he's still got a sinister and/or greedy agenda at this stage of this life?  If he did, I think it's plausible he could have cashed in a while ago and been on easy street by now. 

The above video is interesting, but WAY too premature to jump to big conclusions imo.

It is interesting that Fauci has been in the position for 35+ years.   Way too long.   His predecessor was only in the position for 9 years.

Edited by racer254

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Fauci will come out of this just fine. He’s done an amazing job. 

Of course, he is a government employee and as such, people like you never hold them accountable.

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Fauci will come out of this just fine. He’s done an amazing job. 

It’s pretty apparent what his motivations are