Check your account email address ×

Dr. Anthony Fauci's ex-employee, jailed for 5 years, finally tells all.

Video was very well done, and the fact that more and more doctors are speaking out about it speaks volumes.  I'm not much into conspiracies, but this one is sure starting to look like one.  

3 minutes ago, frenchy said:

aaaand just like that......a new narrative was born........

not new some have been saying this all along some just in the last 2 weeks as they have had plenty of time to look in to it . some are just blind fucking sheep that will follow wolf Blitzer to the dinner table . 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

not new some have been saying this all along some just in the last 2 weeks as they have had plenty of time to look in to it . some are just blind fucking sheep that will follow wolf Blitzer to the dinner table . 

Many of have been on this pretty much since the start.  Some are finally coming around to the reality of it.

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 minutes ago, frenchy said:

aaaand just like that......a new narrative was born........

I watched it and it’s very intriguing but It comes with the caveat of “if it’s legit”...still leaning towards Fauci becoming some sort of a fall guy for Trump but time will tell.

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I watched it and it’s very intriguing but It comes with the caveat of “if it’s legit”...still leaning towards Fauci becoming some sort of a fall guy for Trump but time will tell.

funny how ex-cons who have a deep state narrative are held in the utmost respect and their word is gospel but those convicted of crimes who speak out against trump do so because they have an ax to grind and simply can't be trusted because, well you know, they are.....criminals. :lol: 

Without question if even parts of the video are true its beyond disturbing and downright scary.

We all have watched the doctors describe how they feel the treatment or way ventilators were being used was actually harming and even killing patients.  

The NCBI did papers on Hydroxychloroquine as an effective treatment against coronavirus' in 2005.......almost immediately after Trump mentioned its success a large portion of the medical community went against him while some brave doctors and patients still step forward and have strong evidence of it working.   Now the push is for Remdesivir at $400 a dose vs. $.60 a dose for Hydroxychloroquine.    Hmmmmm.....

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1232869/

Background

Severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) is caused by a newly discovered coronavirus (SARS-CoV). No effective prophylactic or post-exposure therapy is currently available.

Results

We report, however, that chloroquine has strong antiviral effects on SARS-CoV infection of primate cells. These inhibitory effects are observed when the cells are treated with the drug either before or after exposure to the virus, suggesting both prophylactic and therapeutic advantage. In addition to the well-known functions of chloroquine such as elevations of endosomal pH, the drug appears to interfere with terminal glycosylation of the cellular receptor, angiotensin-converting enzyme 2. This may negatively influence the virus-receptor binding and abrogate the infection, with further ramifications by the elevation of vesicular pH, resulting in the inhibition of infection and spread of SARS CoV at clinically admissible concentrations.

Edited by Highmark
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

funny how ex-cons who have a deep state narrative are held in the utmost respect and their word is gospel but those convicted of crimes who speak out against trump do so because they have an ax to grind and simply can't be trusted because, well you know, they are.....criminals. :lol: 

Does fauci hold patents on drugs being pushed or not? That’s the question

Just now, f7ben said:

That needs more research.....there is a difference between being listed as the inventor and the assignee.   If you are not the assignee then you don't own the patent. 

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

That’s an easy thing to discover at the US patents website. It will show if Fauci is listed as an invented or assignee or nothing at all. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

That’s an easy thing to discover at the US patents website. It will show if Fauci is listed as an invented or assignee or nothing at all. 

Well....I think this needs to be explored further

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Go to the search page and type in the invention name. Everyone involved in the development of the invention will be shown. When it comes to medications, there’s usually a lengthy list of assignees that were on the team. Sole inventors of a medication only happens in the movies. :lol: 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Whatever investment he may have in some vaccine or preventative patent for this will be covered nicely....along with all those in DC making room in their offshore accounts under their shell corporations for the windfall about to happen.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Whatever investment he may have in some vaccine or preventative patent for this will be covered nicely....along with all those in DC making room in their offshore accounts under their shell corporations for the windfall about to happen.

:lol: In order for strange conspiracies to remain intact, they require the participation of more and more people and greater complexity. I love this shit. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Fauci is listed with several other people as inventors of several HIV drugs that are saving lives today. Bad man. :lol: 

Earlier good deeds in ones life doesn’t excuse them from the rest of their lives bad deeds.

”Good deeds”.  He’s done pretty well for himself, yes?  Probably exceptionally well, yes?  All with the help of government funds, yes?  

Ahhhhh.

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

:lol: In order for strange conspiracies to remain intact, they require the participation of more and more people and greater complexity. I love this shit. 

I love watching you twerps squirming around in all directions trying to defend your past partisan comments....in the hopes nobody notices your idiocy and hypocrisy.  

• Like 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

I love watching you twerps squirming around in all directions trying to defend your past partisan comments....in the hopes nobody notices your idiocy and hypocrisy.  

I love crazy people. Watching otherwise normal people invest time and energy into lunatic conspiracies is one of my favorite brain ticklers. 

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

A convicted felon looking for some attention and money. :lol: 

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Fauci is listed with several other people as inventors of several HIV drugs that are saving lives today. Bad man. :lol: 

I see you didn’t watch the video. 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I love crazy people. Watching otherwise normal people invest time and energy into lunatic conspiracies is one of my favorite brain ticklers. 

That’s why I took an interest in you from the start.  Your career choice makes it that much more fascinating.