Check your account email address ×

Dr. Anthony Fauci's ex-employee, jailed for 5 years, finally tells all.

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

Fauci is a massive pile of shit. The blood of this virus is on his hands.  

Yes, but she appears to be a manipulating pile of shit too.  Science retracted her shit.  She seems suspect at best...

Neal

Edited by NaturallyAspirated

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Yes, but she appears to be a manipulating pile of shit too.  Science retracted her shit.  She seems suspect at best...

Neal

The video clip was interesting but she never said nor was pressed on what exactly she was charged with other than some nebulous claims about stealing notebooks.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The video clip was interesting but she never said nor was pressed on what exactly she was charged with other than some nebulous claims about stealing notebooks.

that part will get a good leaving alone by the conspiracy crowd. 

5 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

I read some of her stuff back in March. She did make an intriguing suggestion that influenza vaccines may have inadvertently opened the door for higher susceptibility to Covid 19. I found that interesting. 

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

she was never charged 

Just now, racer254 said:

Yeah, just trying to give examples of how to find the patents.   

Gotcha. I love that website. It was always fun to look up snowmobile company patents. It was easy to find motor and chassis designs long before they were made public. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

I read some of her stuff back in March. She did make an intriguing suggestion that influenza vaccines may have inadvertently opened the door for higher susceptibility to Covid 19. I found that interesting. 

Indeed, that's easily checked.

Also if true, why now, after decades of vaccines?

Neal

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

Novel virus. This thing has never been seen before. I think it’s something to consider as being at least plausible. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

3 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Novel virus. This thing has never been seen before. I think it’s something to consider as being at least plausible. 

Obviously she is quite smart and knows what she is talking about...the rest of it though.....

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

It appears she was, but the charges we're later dismissed after materials were returned.  

Neal

Her problems began back in 2009 when she falsified photos of virus structures in her work on chronic fatigue. She later said it was an oversight yet the photos were at the center of her hypothesis. 

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

She was asked directly, what were you charged with..   nothing,       was the answer.

12 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

i dont believe she said, inadvertantly.  

34 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

31 minutes ago, frenchy said:

that part will get a good leaving alone by the conspiracy crowd. 

She was never charged with anything 

1 minute ago, gravy davey said:

She was never charged with anything 

she was arrested and held for extradition in a civil lawsuit in another jurisdiction under a court order because they were concerned she would destroy the evidence they claimed she had if released.

That is certainly a far cry from what she claimed. 

22 minutes ago, old indy said:

i dont believe she said, inadvertantly.  

I didn’t watch the video. I’ve been aware of her since her decline about 10 years ago. Her work cratered when the falsified findings on her chronic fatigue study was unearthed. She suggested in a previous interview that the CV might be more susceptible to people that have been Immunized against the flu. I found it to be purely speculation as she has no access to the type of labs that would be required to prove such a hypothesis. It’s still an interesting angle. I say that because there are areas that have hardly been effected by CV and others that have been hit hard. What’s the uncommon denominator?