Check your account email address ×

Dr. Anthony Fauci's ex-employee, jailed for 5 years, finally tells all.

She was jailed for 5 days.

The basis of all this is the ability for researchers to patent things that were developed with public funds. This practice was started in the 1980's. 

4 hours ago, frenchy said:

she was arrested and held for extradition in a civil lawsuit in another jurisdiction under a court order because they were concerned she would destroy the evidence they claimed she had if released.

That is certainly a far cry from what she claimed. 

so putting information out to the public would some how be destroying evedence ? 

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Wat?

Neal

you really think the true story of covid will come to light in your life ? you are mistaken . you will get a story they want you believe for sure but the truth fuck no they have been working on covering that up for 7mo now 

2 hours ago, Phoenix said:

She was jailed for 5 days.

The basis of all this is the ability for researchers to patent things that were developed with public funds. This practice was started in the 1980's. 

Correct.  And researchers should not be able to profit from the the public from research that was conducted using public funds.  Still some very disturbing allegations.

• Like 3

• Platinum Contributing Member

Feelings about Fauci aside this virus and China's efforts to hide what was going on which lead to this whole mess needs to be the wake up call to just how fucking devious, evil and black hearted the Chi Coms really are. I  honestly hope that Trump sets in motion the full weight of our resources to crush those fuckers and not militarily because it can be done without military action. If that happens I will suspend all criticism of Orange Julius and give him my full support. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Feelings about Fauci aside this virus and China's efforts to hide what was going on which lead to this whole mess needs to be the wake up call to just how fucking devious, evil and black hearted the Chi Coms really are.

.......the American business man snickers in the background.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, snoughnut said:

.......the American business man snickers in the background.

Oh I know and if they don't get on board it will be a moot point and we will continue to be a subservient state to the CCP.

40 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

so putting information out to the public would some how be destroying evedence ? 

it was a civil matter, not some deep state subversion tactic like some, including herself, are attempting to portray. 

nevermind the fact her story makes no sense. Why would the department of justice and the FBI even be involved in a civil case? She also said since she wasn't charged with anything she couldn't even get a lawyer, but news articles detailing her arrest clearly quote her lawyer in them. 

2 hours ago, franks pond said:

video removed you tube community guidelines ,,,,,,,

Because is goes against WHO position. Which I find very troubling, given the timeline and statements coming from the head of the WHO, who does NOT have a stellar track record.

14 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Because is goes against WHO position. Which I find very troubling, given the timeline and statements coming from the head of the WHO, who does NOT have a stellar track record.

no, it was removed because it's a fake news conspiracy theory. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

No it was removed because it contradicts the WHO, whom the ceo of YouTube claimed was  the de facto standard of truth and anything that went against that would be removed.

11 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Bingo. YT removes both left, and right based fake news. 

7 hours ago, ckf said:

Bingo. YT removes both left, and right based fake news. 

Not.  I heard duplicitous statements from the head of the WHO going back to January with my own ears. Praising China in the face of them kicking out investigators, under reporting deaths, and delaying the release of information that should have gotten out earlier.  Then we find that Fauci and the CDC farmed off this viral research several years back and is helping fund it there with grants.  I’ve seen with my own eyes the chairman of YouTube stating that the WHO was the de facto truth bearer on the matter and that they would be removing anything that went against that.  As such, I don’t trust any of them, given the gravity of the situation, and thats my conclusion, nothing anyone has fed me.  Fake news seems to be just fine when its used against Trump though.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Not.  I heard duplicitous statements from the head of the WHO going back to January with my own ears. Praising China in the face of them kicking out investigators, under reporting deaths, and delaying the release of information that should have gotten out earlier.  Then we find that Fauci and the CDC farmed off this viral research several years back and is helping fund it there with grants.  I’ve seen with my own eyes the chairman of YouTube stating that the WHO was the de facto truth bearer on the matter and that they would be removing anything that went against that.  As such, I don’t trust any of them, given the gravity of the situation, and thats my conclusion, nothing anyone has fed me.  Fake news seems to be just fine when its used against Trump though.

I said both sides. That includes fake news against Trump. Feel free to rant though. 

• Like 1