Check your account email address ×

Dr. Anthony Fauci's ex-employee, jailed for 5 years, finally tells all.

Just now, ckf said:

I said both sides. That includes fake news against Trump. Feel free to rant though. 

Yeah I heard you. If I was ranting, you would know it. Not like we don’t have a bout half a dozen examples of it every day in this place from a half dozen other members.

57 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah I heard you. If I was ranting, you would know it. Not like we don’t have a bout half a dozen examples of it every day in this place from a half dozen other members.

Your the one that quoted me and tried to claim something  that wasn't true.  I've seen videos and FB posts taken down that targeted the left and the right.

2 hours ago, ckf said:

I said both sides. That includes fake news against Trump. Feel free to rant though. 

ya know if you just banned dramatic soapbox speeches in here it'd be a lot easier. 

• Haha 1

On 5/7/2020 at 4:26 PM, Jimmy Snacks said:

Haven't you guys learned anything yet...Trump is always the victim in all situations. 

The buck literally has never once stopped with him

On 5/7/2020 at 5:27 PM, ckf said:

Your the one that quoted me and tried to claim something  that wasn't true.  I've seen videos and FB posts taken down that targeted the left and the right.

no way You tube knows if its real or fake,  how could they?  they are not scientist'.  what do they know about anything?      as the woman said, she will remove anything that contradicts or goes against the W.H.O.        thats censorship

8 minutes ago, old indy said:

no way You tube knows if its real or fake,  how could they?  they are not scientist'.  what do they know about anything?      as the woman said, she will remove anything that contradicts or goes against the W.H.O.        thats censorship

I have no idea if that specif video was fake or not.  I was just commenting to the fact that both left, and right wing videos and posts thought to be fake have been taken by YT and FB.  I'm sure the individuals making the call may be swayed by their political or social beliefs.  We live in a fucked up world where it's hard to believe ANYTHING that you watch or read.  :bc: 

• Like 4

On 5/7/2020 at 4:27 PM, ckf said:

While that may be true in some cases you have to admit Facebook sure seems to favor the left more than right. 

2 minutes ago, jammin said:

While that may be true in some cases you have to admit Facebook sure seems to favor the left more than right. 

As I said in my post above, " I'm sure the individuals making the call may be swayed by their political or social beliefs. "   Facebook is located in California.....so.......

43 minutes ago, ckf said:

As I said in my post above, " I'm sure the individuals making the call may be swayed by their political or social beliefs. "   Facebook is located in California.....so.......

Yeah I was posting about the same time you were.  Quit being so mean.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, jammin said:

Yeah I was posting about the same time you were.  Quit being so mean.

:bigfinger:

:bc:

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, jammin said:

That might be somewhat true, but the amount of outright bullshit posted by the right especially the diehard Trump fans is unreal.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

That might be somewhat true, but the amount of outright bullshit posted by the right especially the diehard Trump fans is unreal.

Oh that is for sure. I have a couple of "friends" (lol) that are way over the top. Constantly posting videos from websites and sources I've never seen in my 54 years being on Earth.  I don't even view them and just shake my head.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, jammin said:

Oh that is for sure. I have a couple of "friends" (lol) that are way over the top. Constantly posting videos from websites and sources I've never seen in my 54 years being on Earth.  I don't even view them and just shake my head.

I have friends on both sides and it gets old. Funny thing is most of my friends from NH are on the right. In Vermont the majority goes to the left. Honestly, I'm pretty much right down the middle. I'm a conservative with some liberal views, lol. 

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, ckf said:

I have friends on both sides and it gets old. Funny thing is most of my friends from NH are on the right. In Vermont the majority goes to the left. Honestly, I'm pretty much right down the middle. I'm a conservative with some liberal views, lol. 

Fence riding libtard!!!!111111

Edited by Kev144
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, jammin said:

I say the same thing and I have 62 years on earth, people I have known for literally 50 years have completely lost leave of their ability to reason.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Fence riding libtard!!!!111111

:lol:     I don't like government over reach. That goes both ways, so....  

607px-State_quarter_for_New_Hampshire.jp

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, jammin said:

I've been accused of that many,  many, many times.  I'm okay with that  lol

Me to.  It's not a bad thing to try to make reasonable decisions without being influenced by politics  :bc: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1