Check your account email address ×

I believe Joe Biden

5 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Same places Kavanaugh's and Trumps were. 

4 hours ago, Cold War said:

Jesus, dude . You would have to be a coma for the last 4 years to have such a break in reality. 

Prove it and charge him.

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Prove it and charge him.

Honestly, it is the least of his worries. I couldn’t care less. Point is , wondering why this wasn’t issue eight years ago  is like wondering why calling a black person a colored wasn’t a issue in the 50’s . 

7 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Where were all these accusations when Biden was elected the VP, and during the 8 years he was VP?

Why? Cause it’s BS.

Like Kavanaugh? You pathetic hack

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Where were all these accusations when Biden was elected the VP, and during the 8 years he was VP?

Why? Cause it’s BS.

Did you say the same thing about Kavanaugh?

1 minute ago, Big Crappie said:

I don't think Republicans are behind this.

I dont really think so either.  It was nearly 30 years ago. I realize she said she came forward and filed a complaint but there is nary a trace of that complaint now. 

The Dems are scared of Biden. They want him out so they can select a candidate that might stand a chance against Trump. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I dont really think so either.  It was nearly 30 years ago. I realize she said she came forward and filed a complaint but there is nary a trace of that complaint now. 

The Dems are scared of Biden. They want him out so they can select a candidate that might stand a chance against Trump. 

Agreed 

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Yet they wanted him over Bernie and all the rest because they thought he was the only one who could beat Trump.   Now they are stuck with him.

Edited by Highmark

34 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Yet they wanted him over Bernie and all the rest because they thought he was the only one who could beat Trump.   Now they are stuck with him.

I’m not so sure.  I think they are stuck with a loss though.  There’s no way a rational organization would think actions like what the Dems have done since 2016 would in any way result in a win.  This was an accidental forfeit....which speaks volumes about their base.

On 5/1/2020 at 5:55 PM, Cold War said:

Wait.  Is he being serious???!!  
I thought he was taking a little good humored Jab  at himself? 

Yes

7 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

oa0k5tr6uct01.jpg

Hmmm

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

How else would we know who to vote for?

The Russians are very persuasive.   No one has a better lock on American voters. 
wasn’t there an ad with Trump arm wrestling Jesus or something? :lmao:

Edited by Cold War

Just now, Cold War said:

The Russians are very persuasive.   No one has a better lock on American voter. 
wasn’t there an ad with Trump arm wrestling Jesus or something? :lmao:

I was on the fence about Trump until I saw Putin’s ad.  I just knew it in my heart there’s no way we can let Satan win!!!!

530CAFAB-039B-4F0E-9C4E-94EA01E63E38.jpeg

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I was on the fence about Trump until I saw Putin’s ad.  I just knew it in my heart there’s no way we can let Satan win!!!!

530CAFAB-039B-4F0E-9C4E-94EA01E63E38.jpeg

:lmao: 

holy shit!    Fuck Russia. 

19 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Some Jimmy.

Has anything gone right for their party since 2016?  I guess when your whole world is lies and hypocrisy...it's really tough to get a "W' in the score column.

If old Joe wasn't creepy as fuck it'd be pretty easy to believe him but just like the orange man, he says and does stupid shit that casts serious doubt onto him even if he may have not done the other thing. 

• Like 1