Check your account email address ×

I say it’s time to start opening up

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

“My side”.  The rational side?

Yes, that’s why the parents and grandparents and anybody susceptible gets isolated and looked after.  They didn’t shutter their whole fucking economy over it.

What if they don't have anyone to do it for them? Their lives should be at risk because you are to much of a self centered prick to think of anyone but yourself?  Asking for a friend  :news:

Just now, ckf said:

What if they don't have anyone to do it for them? Their lives should be at risk because you are to much of a self centered prick to think of anyone but yourself?  Asking for a friend  :news:

Why wouldn’t we have anybody to do it for them?  How is it being self centered not to want to see people lose their jobs, businesses and freedoms over a government overreaction?

Or, are you all going to stick with the “they are ‘self centered’ because they aren’t scared” narrative?

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Why wouldn’t we have anybody to do it for them?  How is it being self centered not to want to see people lose their jobs, businesses and freedoms over a government overreaction?

Or, are you all going to stick with the “they are ‘self centered’ because they aren’t scared” narrative?

Because you are unwilling to wear a mask when entering a store. That's ONLY thinking of YOURSELF. But hey, that's your right.  No matter how you slice it......

7 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

:lol:   sure you go with that ever happening.  Everyday we trade our labor for pay,  don't like the pay find a different job,  can't find a different job that pays more or requires less work for the same money then it's a good exchange for you.  

When people threaten to stay home en made it’s funny how the rich fucks can all get behind a raise. Goes to show they were just ripping everyone off before. They know they are fucked without exploiting the proletariat 

Edited by f7ben

2 minutes ago, A05GSHO said:

Their opening up pet grooming businesses in WI, but I still can't get a fucking haircut.

I’d kill someone to get my dog groomed....it’s been brutal

26 minutes ago, ckf said:

Because you are unwilling to wear a mask when entering a store. That's ONLY thinking of YOURSELF. But hey, that's your right.  No matter how you slice it......

B34CE9B3-C40D-4C3A-94F3-AD600ED3AF20.jpeg

14 minutes ago, A05GSHO said:

Their opening up pet grooming businesses in WI, but I still can't get a fucking haircut.

Wait for it...I just scrolled past a headline about pets carrying corona.  Get your dog a mask!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

B34CE9B3-C40D-4C3A-94F3-AD600ED3AF20.jpeg

Wait for it...I just scrolled past a headline about pets carrying corona.  Get your dog a mask!!!!!!!

Are you really that fucking stupid?  How are some elderly and or people with pre existing conditions supposed to get their food or medicine if they don't have anyone but themselves to get it?  A Vietnam or Gulf War vet shouldn't be able to exercise their rights or freedoms beccause you are unwilling to wear a mask in public stores.  Love your, me 1st and fuck everyone else's attitude.   Classy  :bc: 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, ckf said:

Ckf is selfishness and what the Trump cultists run on.

24 minutes ago, f7ben said:

When people threaten to stay home en made it’s funny how the rich fucks can all get behind a raise. Goes to show they were just ripping everyone off before. They know they are fucked without exploiting the proletariat 

smh

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Ckf is selfishness and what the Trump cultists run on.

smh

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

Are you really that fucking stupid?  How are some elderly and or people with pre existing conditions supposed to get their food or medicine if they don't have anyone but themselves to get it?  A Vietnam or Gulf War vet shouldn't be able to exercise their rights or freedoms beccause you are unwilling to wear a mask in public stores.  Love your, me 1st and fuck everyone else's attitude.   Classy  :bc: 

Oh for fuck’s sake!  Are you fucking trolling me, bro?

“Why don’t we lock everyone up that isn’t worried about getting sick because others are worried about them making them sick!!!”

20 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Everybody I know off work - is making more staying at home & don't want it to open back up ... :snack:

Yep, we’re about to start entering the phase where retards who want a few more weeks of free money start to protest “unsafe work conditions” outside their employers after they open up the doors.  Watch for the clowns wearing masks and holding cute little signs.

They all may want to consider looking into how unemployment money works....once you fail to show up for work, you are let go for cause.  That means no more unemployment bennies.  So many dummies out there are about to be unemployed....and broke.  Then they can really blame everyone but themselves!!!!

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh for fuck’s sake!  Are you fucking trolling me, bro?

“Why don’t we lock everyone up that isn’t worried about getting sick because others are worried about them making them sick!!!”

Look, all im saying is that we all should be willing to make some sacrifices to get our country opened back up.  Masks should be required at all grocery stores,  pharmacies,  doctor's offices and banks.  I don't think that is as irrational as your position on this subject 

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

Look, all im saying is that we all should be willing to make some sacrifices to get our country opened back up.  Masks should be required at all grocery stores,  pharmacies,  doctor's offices and banks.  I don't think that is as irrational as your position on this subject 

At most all you’re going to do is slow the spread. It’s gonna make its way through regardless 

3 minutes ago, ACE said:

At most all you’re going to do is slow the spread. It’s gonna make its way through regardless 

Slowing it down until a vaccine arrives is a bad idea?

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Slowing it down until a vaccine arrives is a bad idea?

There’s no timeline on a vaccine. And there’s vaccines for the flu and 30-60 thousand Americans still die from it.  

12 minutes ago, ckf said:

I don’t disagree with doctors and pharmacies requiring masks...that made sense before this caroona madness.  Let businesses decide the rest.

The reality is for the majority is that wearing masks isn’t going to do anything to stop a virus.  And what kind of bullshit is it that somebody wearing a mask isn’t protected from somebody that isn’t?  I LOL!  

• Platinum Contributing Member
45 minutes ago, ckf said:

Yes...he really is that stupid and then some. 

He also said he would buy up foreclosures and gladly throw the people out. The reality is that he is just a loudmouthed blowhard.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don’t disagree with doctors and pharmacies requiring masks...that made sense before this caroona madness.  Let businesses decide the rest.

The reality is for the majority is that wearing masks isn’t going to do anything to stop a virus.  And what kind of bullshit is it that somebody wearing a mask isn’t protected from somebody that isn’t?  I LOL!  

Agreed,  the mask helps both ways IMO. I'm not even saying smaller stores.  But the elderly and others with health problems should be able to get food,  medicine and banking services without taking any additional risks.  Like I said,  you are asking them to sacrifice their rights without any sacrifice on your part. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ckf said:

Agreed,  the mask helps both ways IMO. I'm not even saying smaller stores.  But the elderly and others with health problems should be able to get food,  medicine and banking services without taking any additional risks.  Like I said,  you are asking them to sacrifice their rights without any sacrifice on your part. 

Many stores and pharmacies are open exclusively for these people for a few hours a day in my area now.  That’s not a bad thing and most agree to that type of inconvenience.  If people not wearing masks is so upsetting or frightening to people that do, they should consider these alternative hours.  Other than that, they can just frown at me all day long as a “carrier of their demise”.  :lol:

22 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Many stores and pharmacies are open exclusively for these people for a few hours a day in my area now.  That’s not a bad thing and most agree to that type of inconvenience.  If people not wearing masks is so upsetting or frightening to people that do, they should consider these alternative hours.  Other than that, they can just frown at me all day long as a “carrier of their demise”.  :lol:

And yet you argue that you aren't a self centered asshole. You can't have it both ways.  

Again, you are asking others to give up their rights,  but not willing to do anything on your part. Entitlement generation? 

Here's the facts dipshit,  there are many elderly people in rural areas that can't shop at specific times even if it's available in their area. But god dammit it's your right not to wear a mask. While shopping you reach over an old duffer getting Grape Nuts because you couldn't take the chance of him grabbing the last box of Lucky Charms.  Whilst leaning over you sneeze all over the old duffer. His mask MIGHT help, but his chances might be better if it wasn't an asshole named Z that has the crona but didn't know it standing over him.

Edited by ckf
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, ckf said:

And yet you argue that you aren't a self centered asshole. You can't have it both ways.  

Again, you are asking others to give up their rights,  but not willing to do anything on your part. Entitlement generation? 

Here's the facts dipshit,  there are many elderly people in rural areas that can't shop at specific times even if it's available in their area. But god dammit it's your right not to wear a mask. While shopping you reach over an old duffer getting Grape Nuts because you couldn't take the chance of him grabbing the last box of Lucky Charms.  Whilst leaning over you sneeze all over the old duffer. His mask MIGHT help, but his chances might be better if it wasn't an asshole named Z that has the crona but didn't know it standing over him.

I can have it both ways.  I’m just not irrational and I don’t buy into fear mongering.  Plenty of elderly people walking around without masks on too.  Are they all “self centered” maybe they have death wishes.  Just lazy?  Maybe those fuckers are gonna give it to me!!!  

Hey, maybe everyone not wearing masks will give it to each other and all die.  Ever think of it like that?  Then, you all can have your utopia of truly selfless people.  

2 hours ago, motonoggin said:

There would be no economy if there were no workers. This whole lockdown thing proved it. Without us, the economy dies. 

All the workers have to do to get what they deserve is to collectively put their hands in their pockets. 

workers already get what they deserve,  if they "deserve" more change jobs.  

their would be no economy without business or workers it's a symbiotic relationship