Check your account email address ×

I say it’s time to start opening up

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Bring children into it and then go to the extreme.   Another desperation tactic when things don't go the way you want. 

When should we expect you to start talking about race?  LOL 

Trump said it fuck tard.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

God damn!  Lotta fucking retards out today!  I mean...WTF?  Can we do this ChinFlu a bit longer?  Maybe come up with some Gluten scare quarantine next.  

LOL.  Many want this to go throughout the summer....

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Of FFS quit saying that same stupid shit...I know you feel emboldened to do so because of Zderpski but that is a losing hand dummy. :lol:

20 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Of FFS quit saying that same stupid shit...I know you feel emboldened to do so because of Zderpski but that is a losing hand dummy. :lol:

LOL  Now spin is posting stories about covid deaths being underreported.   And another about how COVID has a 30 day incubation period.  Sure seems like he wants to continue throughout the summer.

36 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Oh, deep into fall too.  Sad sacks and miserable twats wanna try to be right about something....anything!

VVVVVVVVV

25 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

They don’t get that data.  Theirs is selective for them.  

If Sweden has another 1000 deaths total that means a citizen there would have had a .00035% chance of dying from the Chinese virus 

10 minutes ago, ACE said:

If Sweden has another 1000 deaths total that means a citizen there would have had a .00035% chance of dying from the Chinese virus 

Who’d have ever guessed Sweden’s people are scared way less easily than ours and aren’t prone to panic like little girls.  Wow!

When our government commands us to shit our pants.....we start shittin!  Especially the so called anti-government Anarchists.  They stroked out become arms of the state they detest!  :lol:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Sweden’s positive test rate is almost 6 times it’s neighboring countries. Yeah it’s a Trump world success...lmao

Trump steaks anyone?

How is trump involved with Sweden?   LOL

26 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Sweden’s positive test rate is almost 6 times it’s neighboring countries. Yeah it’s a Trump world success...lmao

Trump steaks anyone?

That was the point of it. Get it over with. Sweden is way ahead of everyone 

24 minutes ago, racer254 said:

How is trump involved with Sweden?   LOL

He’s so ate the fuck up, it’s  just hilarious.

1 minute ago, ACE said:

That was the point of it. Get it over with. Sweden is way ahead of everyone 

They isolated the old and weak and let everyone else stay active.  This is a rational response.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

:lol:   sure you go with that ever happening.  Everyday we trade our labor for pay,  don't like the pay find a different job,  can't find a different job that pays more or requires less work for the same money then it's a good exchange for you.  

There would be no economy if there were no workers. This whole lockdown thing proved it. Without us, the economy dies. 

All the workers have to do to get what they deserve is to collectively put their hands in their pockets. 

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

There would be no economy if there were no workers. This whole lockdown thing proved it. Without us, the economy dies. 

All the workers have to do to get what they deserve is to collectively put their hands in their pockets. 

I love you.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

They isolated the old and weak and let everyone else stay active.  This is a rational response.

That seems to be the response from your side. Most of you also say fuck wearing a mask. The mask is there to protect your parents or grandparents that are forced to go out and get their medicine and food.  Fuck em i guess :wtf:

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

That seems to be the response from your side. Most of you also say fuck wearing a mask. The mask is there to protect your parents or grandparents that are forced to go out and get their medicine and food.  Fuck em i guess :wtf:

“My side”.  The rational side?

Yes, that’s why the parents and grandparents and anybody susceptible gets isolated and looked after.  They didn’t shutter their whole fucking economy over it.

• Like 1