Check your account email address ×

I say it’s time to start opening up

2 minutes ago, Pete said:

And you’re a alcoholic 

drop dead already

Poor derpo :lol: I haven’t drank much the last 2 weeks......but you’re still an ignorant crying ass snowflake 

• Platinum Contributing Member
24 minutes ago, Pete said:

She’s a republican 

that is all

WGAF...she spews bullshit. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

25 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Poor derpo :lol: I haven’t drank much the last 2 weeks......but you’re still an ignorant crying ass snowflake 

Haven’t drank that much.. you’re an alcoholic dude and there’s no escaping it. Just like you being a cunt 24/7.. no escaping it 

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

WGAF...she spews bullshit. 

You're the classic small mind, who falls for the groupthink, every fucking time.  Wave someone off because they're not on your team.  She also "spews" alotta truth that people like Chris Hayes, Rachel Maddow, Anderson Cooper, etc., don't report, but we never hear you criticizing them.  The mask is off dude, you're nothing more than a DNC hack who gets led around by the narratives, who get made up by people who don't give a fuck about you.  Good little useful idiot you are.  I'm not crazy about her strident views on abortion (shes a strict Catholic), what does she spew that is provably bullshit?  And I'm not talking about an opinion that doesnt' align with yours, what bullshit?

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Pete said:

Sure 

who you voting for?

Let me answer that.  Joe Biden.  Or some 3rd party doofus who has no chance, just so he can point fingers and insult people.  :lol: 

18 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You're the classic small mind, who falls for the groupthink, every fucking time.  Wave someone off because they're not on your team.  She also "spews" alotta truth that people like Chris Hayes, Rachel Maddow, Anderson Cooper, etc., don't report, but we never hear you criticizing them.  The mask is off dude, you're nothing more than a DNC hack who gets led around by the narratives, who get made up by people who don't give a fuck about you.  Good little useful idiot you are.  I'm not crazy about her strident views on abortion (shes a strict Catholic), what does she spew that is provably bullshit?  And I'm not talking about an opinion that doesnt' align with yours, what bullshit?

Haha...you toe the Republican line no matter what and you are lecturing me about group think? :lmao:

BTW do you really think Laura Ingraham gives a fuck about you? 

Good god your lack of self awareness is awesome! 

IMG_5382.GIF.26db34c62d5cf66ffa8f9cd10695fe14.GIF

17 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Let me answer that.  Joe Biden.  Or some 3rd party doofus who has no chance, just so he can point fingers and insult people.  :lol: 

More group think....don't vote for a 3rd party they can't win. BTW I'm voting for Justin Amash...he's a conservative...like you claim to be.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Haha...you toe the Republican line no matter what and you are lecturing me about group think? :lmao:

BTW do you really think Laura Ingraham gives a fuck about you? 

Good god your lack of self awareness is awesome! 

IMG_5382.GIF.26db34c62d5cf66ffa8f9cd10695fe14.GIF

More group think....don't vote for a 3rd party they can't win. BTW I'm voting for Justin Amash...he's a conservative...like you claim to be.

God bless you, you  try so hard, yet come up short every time.  No one follows the herd more than you do, and the direction is usually determined by which way the wind is blowing.....

B6EA8606-4947-4085-8F40-C98BE1C238BB.jpeg.51e19847c2d0682f1e6fc37385448d33.jpg.c8fbee231208359b7244d619b6e5b65e.jpg

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

God bless you, you  try so hard, yet come up short every time.  No one follows the herd more than you do, and the direction is usually determined by which way the wind is blowing.....

B6EA8606-4947-4085-8F40-C98BE1C238BB.jpeg.51e19847c2d0682f1e6fc37385448d33.jpg.c8fbee231208359b7244d619b6e5b65e.jpg

Who is fearful...just got home from the farm store and I'm out and about everyday and again you really shouldn't accuse anybody else of "following the herd" considering your absolute partisan hackery....I'm a member at TBP and other than Daive that joint is nothing but a group think herd. 

BTW you never answered...do you honestly think Laura Ingraham or any of them give a fuck about you? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks