Check your account email address ×

I say it’s time to start opening up

1 hour ago, ford_428cj said:

Everybody I know off work - is making more staying at home & don't want it to open back up ... :snack:

That's how I picture everyone in Michigan. 

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

....and how am I asking others to give up their rights?

You said they should stay home and let the rest of the country open. 

If you can't see that your postion is a selfish one  there isn't anything that I'm going to say to change your mind. 

I guess asking you to inconvinence yourself 30 to 40 minutes a week is more important than possibly spreading the virus to someone who might end up dieing.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

If you can't see that your postion is a selfish one  there isn't anything that I'm going to say to change your mind. 

I guess asking you to inconvinence yourself 30 to 40 minutes a week is more important than possibly spreading the virus to someone who might end up dieing.

Yes, that’s what sick people do...stay home.  Why does the whole god damn country have to suffer for some shot that’s been blown way out of proportion?  Why do people have to lose their jobs and businesses out of nothing much more than just fear?

I’m selfish because I’m just living my life?  That’s rich! :lol:

20 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

workers already get what they deserve,  if they "deserve" more change jobs.  

their would be no economy without business or workers it's a symbiotic relationship

You wouldn't have shit if it weren't for workers who don't have shit. 

Capitalism is just theft with rules.

37 minutes ago, ckf said:

And yet you argue that you aren't a self centered asshole. You can't have it both ways.  

Again, you are asking others to give up their rights,  but not willing to do anything on your part. Entitlement generation? 

Here's the facts dipshit,  there are many elderly people in rural areas that can't shop at specific times even if it's available in their area. But god dammit it's your right not to wear a mask. While shopping you reach over an old duffer getting Grape Nuts because you couldn't take the chance of him grabbing the last box of Lucky Charms.  Whilst leaning over you sneeze all over the old duffer. His mask MIGHT help, but his chances might be better if it wasn't an asshole named Z that has the crona but didn't know it standing over him.

It’s selfishness and not giving a fuck about anyone else.

12 minutes ago, ckf said:

A local nursing home got it. The worker who may have spread it had/has zero symptoms.

This is why universal mask use is critical to preventing infection. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

A local nursing home got it. The worker who may have spread it had/has zero symptoms.

This is why universal mask use is critical to preventing infection. 

But Trump said....

But Pence didn't wear one at the Mayo....

• Like 1

Just now, ckf said:

But Trump said....

But Pence didn't wear one at the Mayo....

Yeah, fuckin dickcheese doesn't think the rules should apply to him.

All kinds of people walking around like that, we all know some. That sort of behavior can be a species killer.

• Like 1

We have very good friends who own 2 small Assisted Living homes. Both tested positive and Dan is in the hospital in serious condition. His wife is sick and quarantined at home. Out of their 20 residents 14 have tested positive and 3 have passed away. 6 out of 12 staff are positive but not sick. This is a highly regarded pair of homes. What’s even worse is half of the staff is out.

Another old friends wife passed away Saturday from the virus.

Its real boys. 

• Sad 1

17 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

We have very good friends who own 2 small Assisted Living homes. Both tested positive and Dan is in the hospital in serious condition. His wife is sick and quarantined at home. Out of their 20 residents 14 have tested positive and 3 have passed away. 6 out of 12 staff are positive but not sick. This is a highly regarded pair of homes. What’s even worse is half of the staff is out.

Another old friends wife passed away Saturday from the virus.

Its real boys. 

boomer aids

25 minutes ago, ckf said:

They just can't admit it.  

It’s not being selfish.  I’m not sick.  This bullshit about “you can be a carrier and spread it without knowing” is silliness.  So now, we treat everyone as e enemy if they don’t bow down to fear of sickness?  It’s the ones not scared of getting it and not scared of dying that are the enemy?  LOL. It all sounds suspiciously like the new MMGW bullshit to me.  Bottom line is, some will survive, some will not.  Same as any “pandemic” or, yes....the flu.

So here’s where it is, I’m not dressing up in any way to harm or not harm anyone else. I’m not believing the shit I’m hearing and the numbers that are being shaken one way to the other to help convince us to buy into whatever the deal may be this week on this.  If I die, that’s my choice but to say that because I’m not going to buy into to the fear and that I am putting others at risk is cultish bullshit.  Maybe I shouldn’t drive because I may cause a crash that kills others too?

As we open back up, If a business wants to deny service to anybody not in a hazmat suit, fine....I’ll abide by their rules and not patronize that business.  Other than that, I’m going about my life normally.  If somebody thinks that is putting them at risk, then they are choosing not to live a normal life, not me.  They should deal with the consequences of it, not me.

So, if you want to pile up with Spinner, MC, Pouty and the rest of the TDS infected mental weaklings on this, that’s your call.  But it’s also your problem.

:bc:

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

You wouldn't have shit if it weren't for workers who don't have shit. 

Capitalism is just theft with rules.

It’s time to put real workers first. We really need o get rid of useless, dead weight, stuffed shirts like mortgage lenders and bankers. :news:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It’s not being selfish.  I’m not sick.  This bullshit about “you can be a carrier and spread it without knowing” is silliness.  So now, we treat everyone as e enemy if they don’t bow down to fear of sickness?  It’s the ones not scared of getting it and not scared of dying that are the enemy?  LOL. It all sounds suspiciously like the new MMGW bullshit to me.  Bottom line is, some will survive, some will not.  Same as any “pandemic” or, yes....the flu.

So here’s where it is, I’m not dressing up in any way to harm or not harm anyone else. I’m not believing the shit I’m hearing and the numbers that are being shaken one way to the other to help convince us to buy into whatever the deal may be this week on this.  If I die, that’s my choice but to say that because I’m not going to buy into to the fear and that I am putting others at risk is cultish bullshit.  Maybe I shouldn’t drive because I may cause a crash that kills others too?

As we open back up, If a business wants to deny service to anybody not in a hazmat suit, fine....I’ll abide by their rules and not patronize that business.  Other than that, I’m going about my life normally.  If somebody thinks that is putting them at risk, then they are choosing not to live a normal life, not me.  They should deal with the consequences of it, not me.

So, if you want to pile up with Spinner, MC, Pouty and the rest of the TDS infected mental weaklings on this, that’s your call.  But it’s also your problem.

:bc:

I don't align myself with anyone.  I'm a big boy and can make my own decisions unlike most on this board.  I am a pretty observant dumb hick fro NH. There are probably less than 10 others here that don't let party lines influence their thoughts. BTW, you didn't make the cut. :news:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ckf said:

I don't align myself with anyone.  I'm a big boy and can make my own decisions unlike most on this board.  I am a pretty observant dumb hick fro NH. There are probably less than 10 others here that don't let party lines influence their thoughts. BTW, you didn't make the cut. :news:

I don’t walk a party line.  I choose the one that has the most in common with my values.  Like I’ve said, this is now strictly identity and highly partisan political atmosphere with each choosing their sides ideology.  I sit on the right....further than I ever have now.  That my choice.  If the left wants to make me their enemy, they should....because I am....in bloody spades.

This covid shit and my thoughts on it have nothing to do with party for me.  It has to do with fear mongering and governmental overreach.  I blame both sides of the dipshits in DC for it....and all that now to this idiocy.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don’t walk a party line.  I choose the one that has the most in common with my values.  Like I’ve said, this is now strictly identity and highly partisan political atmosphere with each choosing their sides ideology.  I sit on the right....further than I ever have now.  That my choice.  If the left wants to make me their enemy, they should....because I am....in bloody spades.

This covid shit and my thoughts on it have nothing to do with party for me.  It has to do with fear mongering and governmental overreach.  I blame both sides of the dipshits in DC for it....and all that now to this idiocy.

Do you even comprehend what you type?

I don't walk a party line.

I sit on the right and that's my choice. 

:lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Do you even comprehend what you type?

I don't walk a party line.

I sit on the right and that's my choice. 

Do you even know what “walking. The party line” means?  I don’t agree with a lot of shit  on the right but I disagree feverishly to the left’s ideology.  Look at those who are agreeing with you here.  

Name five of the ten members you say don’t “walk the party line” here.  If you can name all ten, I’ll send you a set of fucking steak knives.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Do you even know what “walking. The party line” means?  I don’t agree with a lot of shit  on the right but I disagree feverishly to the left’s ideology.  Look at those who are agreeing with you here.  

Name five of the ten members you say don’t “walk the party line” here.  If you can name all ten, I’ll send you a set of fucking steak knives.

How about you go fuck yourself?  I'm done discussing this with you. I should have stopped when I mentioned that I  was not going to say anything that would change your mind. 

6 minutes ago, ckf said:

How about you go fuck yourself?  I'm done discussing this with you. I should have stopped when I mentioned that I  was not going to say anything that would change your mind. 

I was prepared to give you a five paragraph return fire if that four paragraph one didn’t work.

You know my flavor can be a bit tart. Nobody can resist my tempting straw though.:lol:

FCD1F345-3B11-4597-9A0F-751F4B972F0C.gif

• Haha 1