Check your account email address ×

I say it’s time to start opening up

Just now, DriftBusta said:

No Jim, I"m a doer.  You're a talker.  That reminds me, I have to go "do" some things.  Enjoy another day of telling people you're busy, when you're clearly not.  :lol: 

I asked Jim, and as usual, he ignored the question.  Its her opinion, of which there are many out there right now.  The whole mask recommendation thing is an example of why I'm not sure who or what to believe right now.  But she is right to be suspicious of a media that is clearly corrupt.   Do you think the media is honest overall?

Come on dude. You know damn well a mask would help stop the spread and why they told the public not to wear one in the beginning. They wanted to secure the N95 masks for healthcare. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Point is, she's credible, you just run your flaps.

Why is she credible...because you agree with her even though she blames the media and it was Trumps team that said we should wear masks? BTW what exactly do you do here Mr Doer other than run your flaps? 

12 hours ago, snoughnut said:

It’s time to put real workers first. We really need o get rid of useless, dead weight, stuffed shirts like mortgage lenders and bankers. :news:

yes because buying a home or a business would be so easy without lenders lending.  :bc:  

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

yes because buying a home or a business would be so easy without lenders lending.  :bc:  

Nobody is saying that but there is no reason a guy can't borrow directly from the lender online without somebody in the middle taking a cut.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Nobody is saying that but there is no reason a guy can't borrow directly from the lender online without somebody in the middle taking a cut.

Strange the places that lend directly overall charge borrowers more.  

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Lenders are very non essential, just legalized loan sharks. Besides, 2008 proved just how horrible the lending industry really is. Just imagine how much better off people would be financially if they didn't have to pay all that exorbitant interest on a 15 - 30 year mortgage. Don't take it personally but I don't have alot of respect for people who sell money. The insurance industry is another one that needs a cleansing.

I know it's just a meme but it's true now more than ever. 

SPIRIT UNCENSORED : Pricks

• Like 1

Just now, Angry ginger said:

Strange the places that lend directly overall charge borrowers more.  

You provide a service, if they don’t like it they can go where they want. :dunno: 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Anler said:

That's how I picture everyone in Michigan. 

Well we have good stuff to do here. Let me see - would I rather go to work today, or go catch a steelhead in the river & get paid while doing it. :read:

Meanwhile in shithole Chicago ... you can drive around & look at the dead bodies laying there from the previous nights gang shootings ...

10 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

As soon as restaurants open up, I will be there. I miss dining out big time.

. I haven't been afraid of this virus from the get go but just talked to a friend that we often  go out to dinner with and he caught it while working in NYC....said it was real bad for him, breathing difficulties,  fever, the whole nine yards.  He refused to go to the hospital but said he came close a couple times and he was quite sick for several weeks he said. He's in early 60's fairly healthy, maybe prediabetic but Im surprised how hard it apparently hit him. His wife also contracted it and had a rough time too. Makes me wonder if there  may be a stronger strain in the NYC area compared to the west coast.

As far as masks go, don't have much choice when shopping and I have kind of gotten used to it but that is really the only time I will wear one ....its really not a big deal but Im not too sold on their effectiveness either....I still LMAO at those driving in cars wearing them.

Some nasty stuff for some people. I think you nailed it on the different strains.

7 minutes ago, Edmo said:

You provide a service, if they don’t like it they can go where they want. :dunno: 

Right, legalized loan sharks really do wonders for the bottom line of the general population. Like I said, 2008 changed my mind forever, white collar terrorism at it's finest.

7 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

exactly no different than the plumber or painter who think they are somehow better than the lender.  

When was the last time a blue collar occupation brought the country to it's knees financially? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

When was the last time a blue collar occupation brought the country to it's knees financially? 

the guys shilling mortgages on the street aren't the ones who brought the crash.  plenty of government,  investor, lender,  regulator and borrower blame to go around for that.  

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Well we have good stuff to do here. Let me see - would I rather go to work today, or go catch a steelhead in the river & get paid while doing it. :read:

Meanwhile in shithole Chicago ... you can drive around & look at the dead bodies laying there from the previous nights gang shootings ...

Some nasty stuff for some people. I think you nailed it on the different strains.

Dead bodies dead fish same same... 

28 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

the guys shilling mortgages on the street aren't the ones who brought the crash.  plenty of government,  investor, lender,  regulator and borrower blame to go around for that.  

And those Negroes too

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

exactly no different than the plumber or painter who think they are somehow better than the lender.  

Pffft...I don’t think that way at all..nice try. 
Also I’m not trying to denigrate your profession but I get that it sounded that way...my bad. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Hilarious, how everyone makes the shutdown work for themselves.   We are perfectly fine when doing what we want to do, but anything  we don't..............NOPE!!!!! virus, shutdown, cant do it. 

Dumb fuckery at its best.   Watching the protests on the News, They are interviewing this  old lady, beaming with pride, showing her TRUMPERS ARE IDIOTS  signs.  She got in her car drove to Lansing, to call others idiots for not obeying the stay at home order. :lol:

Edited by Cold War

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

You didn't answer my question. I'll give you a hint, it's one word and it starts with the letter "N".

I was chatting with my neighbor last night. He said he goes back to work May 18th. He works for a paving company in western MA. He's anxious to get back to work even though he's getting the extra $600 a week in unemployment.  He wants to make sure he works enough this summer so he can max out on unemployment for next winter.  

On 4/30/2020 at 8:49 AM, DriftBusta said:

Who are your go tos Jim, after all you fancy yourself to be so fucking above it all?  I didn't see anyone reference her, just you.   Laura Ingraham grew up a couple towns over, I have several friends who knew her growing up, her mother worked for a buddy of mine.  She's accomplished more by age 30 than you ever will.  Tell me where is she wrong?  May be try not to be such a touch hole all the time and just wave off someone because they're not on your team, which is clearly the DNC.

She’s a republican 

that is all

• Like 1