Check your account email address ×

Shit is getting real

So the main stream media outlets are playing the typical kumbaya bullshit in an un precedented multi network presentation, and professing the good works of the WHO.  On Fox they're calling for investigations into the WHO for bias, negligence and malfeasance for covering for China and costing lives. Who's telling the truth and who hasn't?   Which side are you on?  If you think about it, this is huge. More importantly, it should help tell who's been telling the truth and who hasn't.

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 1

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CNN is reporting just now, that the USA in investigating that the virus actually was from the lab, and not from the wet market.

Uncle Znotty, from day one said it was a germ warfare release. I stand by that. 

" ORACLE OF THE WOODPILE " 

Just now, Big Crappie said:

How would I know?

I guess we need to see how it all shakes out.  All I'm saying is I know who's been peddling bullshit that later turned out to be false and who hasn't.  :bc: 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What do the good doctors Oz, Drew and Phil have to say on the subject...that is who we should be taking our cues from. :lol:

still historicly more reliable than anything CNN has presented as news . 

the who fucked up by believing what China told them .

it is not there job to just go with what a govenment tells them .

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

still historicly more reliable than anything CNN has presented as news . 

the who fucked up by believing what China told them .

it is not there job to just go with what a govenment tells them .

Come on Tony.

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

CNN is reporting just now, that the USA in investigating that the virus actually was from the lab, and not from the wet market.

Uncle Znotty, from day one said it was a germ warfare release. I stand by that. 

" ORAL Behind THE WOODPILE " 

Fixed

• Haha 2

The WHO is just Trumps blame pie for this month.

Maybe FOX should investigate the Trump White House for ignoring warnings of a pandemic even as far back as Obama’s presidency.

Why not investigate Trumpco for dismantling the entire department responsible for protecting the US from pandemics?

9 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

But what if one of them is telling the truth?

Wasn't Trump telling the truth?

Feb. 10, Fox Business interview:

"I think China is very, you know, professionally run in the sense that they have everything under control," Trump said. "I really believe they are going to have it under control fairly soon. You know in April, supposedly, it dies with the hotter weather. And that's a beautiful date to look forward to. But China I can tell you is working very hard."

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Wasn't Trump telling the truth?

Feb. 10, Fox Business interview:

"I think China is very, you know, professionally run in the sense that they have everything under control," Trump said. "I really believe they are going to have it under control fairly soon. You know in April, supposedly, it dies with the hotter weather. And that's a beautiful date to look forward to. But China I can tell you is working very hard."

All of those "media lies" always seem to bypass Trump. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I guess we need to see how it all shakes out.  All I'm saying is I know who's been peddling bullshit that later turned out to be false and who hasn't.  :bc: 

Here's a link to some of that bullshit :bc:

15 times Trump praised China as coronavirus was spreading across the globe

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/04/15/trump-china-coronavirus-188736

Donald Trump

Just now, Anler said:

All of those "media lies" always seem to bypass Trump. 

I just posted this link for Mark, you can go to it and each comment is Trump talking with links to him actually saying it.

• Like 1

I think we all can agree we have a HUGE problem with misinformation and down right lies in the media.  If you were unsure before, the last few months it should be crystal clear.   The internet has become just as bad with there own viral posting of lies.   I’m not sure what can be done?   Is it possible to assemble a third party news?  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

I just posted this link for Mark, you can go to it and each comment is Trump talking with links to him actually saying it.

Bro I have been posting videos of Trump saying exactly what everyone has been calling liberal fake news. Trump's own words out of his mouth. Completely ignored. Trumpers have a mental disorder. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What do the good doctors Oz, Drew and Phil have to say on the subject...that is who we should be taking our cues from. :lol:

Dr Phil isn't a doctor anymore had his license taken away :lol: 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I think we all can agree we have a HUGE problem with misinformation and down right lies in the media.  If you were unsure before, the last few months it should be crystal clear.   The internet has become just as bad with there own viral posting of lies.   I’m not sure what can be done?   Is it possible to assemble a third party news?  

4BE142CF-BCD1-49DA-A24C-D3DB86C0500C.gif.b567a361a4f07e86dd12be4c34c7fc98.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1