Check your account email address ×

Shit is getting real

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Dr Phil isn't a doctor anymore had his license taken away :lol: 

Yeah but he always stays at the Holiday inn Express so he is still credible!

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

Bro I have been posting videos of Trump saying exactly what everyone has been calling liberal fake news. Trump's own words out of his mouth. Completely ignored. Trumpers have a mental disorder. 

Maybe it's an imposter talking.

• Like 1

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

Maybe it's an imposter talking.

Seems they'd rather focus on 3 democratic governors. NEWSFLASH!!! The entire world economy isn't tanking because of governor whitmer. :lol:

• Haha 2

48 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Come on Tony.

? ok so if the who did not just go with what China was telling them then what were they doing ?

as far as historic retrospect  it is undeniable CNN is at the bottom of the shitpile of reliability

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

? ok so if the who did not just go with what China was telling them then what were they doing ?

as far as historic retrospect  it is undeniable CNN is at the bottom of the shitpile of reliability

CNN  should no longer be considered a legitimate news source.  They don’t even pretend to be anymore.  It is full out one sided propaganda.   

23 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I just posted this link for Mark, you can go to it and each comment is Trump talking with links to him actually saying it.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/04/15/trump-china-coronavirus-188736

Trump should sell used cars on Western Ave. He would be the greatest.

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What do the good doctors Oz, Drew and Phil have to say on the subject...that is who we should be taking our cues from. :lol:

Who the fuck would listen to those idiots?  

41 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The WHO is just Trumps blame pie for this month.

Maybe FOX should investigate the Trump White House for ignoring warnings of a pandemic even as far back as Obama’s presidency.

Why not investigate Trumpco for dismantling the entire department responsible for protecting the US from pandemics?

Right, so lets ignore what the head of the WHO was saying into Feb., and covering for China.  Mainecat=CNN.  Check.

36 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

They all suck which is why picking sides in the CNN/Fox News fight is just retarded. :lol:

Copout.  You don't see anything remotely unusual for the three major networks tripping over themselves praising and raising money for the WHO, in light of their statements before this happened, should be investigated?  I do.  Its not the first, or even second time that the credibility of this Ghebreyesus clown has been questioned.  Yet here in the US, only one network seems to be questioning it.  Smales=CNN.  Check.

25 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Wasn't Trump telling the truth?

Feb. 10, Fox Business interview:

"I think China is very, you know, professionally run in the sense that they have everything under control," Trump said. "I really believe they are going to have it under control fairly soon. You know in April, supposedly, it dies with the hotter weather. And that's a beautiful date to look forward to. But China I can tell you is working very hard."

Vince=CNN.  Check.

20 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I just posted this link for Mark, you can go to it and each comment is Trump talking with links to him actually saying it.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/04/15/trump-china-coronavirus-188736

Save it Vince.  I'm not going to get into posting a bunch of clips that show the opposite, of the statements coming from the WHO, and the toadies on CNN.  Also don't see anything referencing Trumps 1/31 travel ban, all while you were still probably calling him a xenophobe and a racist.  Trump pivoted very quickly on the response as more information came out.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Right from Trumps mouth

Trump is the epitome of lying ass fake news

So vote for Biden.  I see all the usual suspects are ignoring the timeline and statements from the head of the WHO, which was the point of this thread.  I guess he gets a pass, even though our own people were relying on him for accurate information.  Hell, lets get all 3 major networks and have it hosted by 2 guys that hate the president, and act like the statements by the WHO never happened.  Nope, orange man bad.

• Like 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

So vote for Biden.  I see all the usual suspects are ignoring the timeline and statements from the head of the WHO, which was the point of this thread.  I guess he gets a pass, even though our own people were relying on him for accurate information.  Hell, lets get all 3 major networks and have it hosted by 2 guys that hate the president, and act like the statements by the WHO never happened.  Nope, orange man bad.

The WHO is a China proxy. Fuck the WHO and fuck China.

Fuck Trump and Biden too

Just now, f7ben said:

The WHO is a China proxy. Fuck the WHO and fuck China.

Fuck Trump and Biden too

:lol:  Ok that's a little better.  You don't think its beyond a little fucked up that all 3 networks were singing kumbayah for the WHO last night?!

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

It was always a hoax RIGHT?

59 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Trump praises China for their response, while condemning the WHO for it's reporting on China.  Isn't the WHO reliant on the info given to them by China?

Bingo. Watching the trump lemmings pile on the WHO at the snap of trump's fingers is hilarious to watch. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol:  Ok that's a little better.  You don't think its beyond a little fucked up that all 3 networks were singing kumbayah for the WHO last night?!

Dude....I haven’t watched a second of any cable news in 10 years. I don’t give a fuck what some cunt on cnn or Fox News tells me to think. These people all disgust me. They deserve Trump and he deserves them and anyone who participated in any way is a fucking moron

Just now, frenchy said:

Bingo. Watching the trump lemmings pile on the WHO at the snap of trump's fingers is hilarious to watch. 

It’s like their hypnotized ....I’ve never in my life seen cult behavior on this level

38 minutes ago, Cold War said:

CNN  should no longer be considered a legitimate news source.  They don’t even pretend to be anymore.  It is full out one sided propaganda.   

Yep.   This is a fact.  The MSM has turned into the opposition force.  If people cannot see why Trump is backed so heavily, for even odd reasons, look at the liberals and their media.

Just now, frenchy said:

I don't care how or why or who made them dislike the WHO.  I don't even care if they understand their reasoning for it.  The WHO and the UN are world mongering, corrupt "one world order" propaganda machines.  They both just fuck right off.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Yep.   This is a fact.  The MSM has turned into the opposition force.  If people cannot see why Trump is backed so heavily, for even odd reasons, look at the liberals and their media.

I don't care how or why or who made them dislike the WHO.  I don't even care if they understand their reasoning for it.  The WHO and the UN are world mongering, corrupt "one world order" propaganda machines.  They both just fuck right off.

Trump is every bit as bad as cnn. He’s a lying fraud ....

Hes backed by low Iq racists and hill jack sister fuckers

• Haha 1

Just now, f7ben said:

Trump is every bit as bad as cnn. He’s a lying fraud ....

Hes backed by low Iq racists and hill jack sister fuckers

He's terrible at the game....and I never cared for him much anyway.  But, if he's who people want to listen to, fine by me!  Reality is, anybody going against libtwats would get Trumps kind of following.

Just now, Zambroski said:

He's terrible at the game....and I never cared for him much anyway.  But, if he's who people want to listen to, fine by me!  Reality is, anybody going against libtwats would get Trumps kind of following.

So the content of his message isn’t important because he is opposing libtwats...even though the shit Trump is spewing is every bit as pathetic as those he opposes?

This is the problem when you put politicians in charge of crisis. They don't have the knowledge, background or experience to deal with anything. Now apply this to every other part of govt that is a complete failure.