Check your account email address ×

Gov. Cuomo hands Trump his ass. He’s had enough.

If Cuomo EVAH gets in, I'm tellin' him what his gumbara, Stevie " the bull " Gravano said about him!! LMAO!! Gravano will be workin' as a greeter at Wal-Mart on Amherst Street, when the mafia gets through with him!!!!!!

" Hi, welcome to Wal-Mart "

:lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

See how fukkin smart Trump is!!!!! He tries to make people think it's HIM PERSONALLY that's sending ships and ventilators to the states!!!

That ballsy blowhard, that's his fukkin job to deploy federal assets to stricken areas!!!! That fukkin shrewd mother-fukker!! 

That's not his tax dollars that paid for that shit...……………...IT'S OURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck you Trump, cutting people off, and always gotta' be the alpha male. Fuck you with your high-class call girl.

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, spin_dry said:

And instead praise trump. 

Geez, is it possible for your skin to been any thinner??

Hey try to at least be somewhat honest in your posts especially when you are quoting other members and making up a lie about them for the 2nd time in this thread. I'm not a fan of lying dishonest people.  Point out in this thread where either myself or 01mxz "praised Trump" as you claim fucking retard..:finger:

Edited by Rigid1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

Hey try to at least be somewhat honest in your posts especially when you are quoting other members and making up a lie about them for the 2nd time in this thread. I'm not a fan of lying dishonest people.  Point out in this thread where either myself or 01mxz "praised Trump" as you claim fucking retard..:finger:

Like I said earlier funny how someone outside of NY praises Cuomo for no other reason than he's bashing Trump, Spincunt is predictable as is most TDS sufferers

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

You run off the rails with name calling and I’m thin skinned? :lol: I think that they’re both pieces of shit. 

1 hour ago, 01mxz800 said:

Like I said earlier funny how someone outside of NY praises Cuomo for no other reason than he's bashing Trump, Spincunt is predictable as is most TDS sufferers

Look another trump guy. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

You run off the rails with name calling and I’m thin skinned? :lol: I think that they’re both pieces of shit. 

Well yeah, you accused me and 01 of doing something we didn't do, sorry, but again I'm not a fan of being lied about..Maybe you should get some help for your TDS afliction because now it's gotten so bad you are making shit up about people..

:ashamed:

1 hour ago, 01mxz800 said:

IDGAF about his so called Trump bashing as all I've ever said about Cuomo from the beginning of this is that it seemed like  he was dealing with it well. BTW Trump has been talking shit about Democrat Governors through this whole thing...saying they have to be nice if they want his help and everybody cheers....weird.

5 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Well yeah, you accused me and 01 of doing something we didn't do, sorry, but again I'm not a fan of being lied about..Maybe you should get some help for your TDS afliction because now it's gotten so bad you are making shit up about people..

:ashamed:

It’s obvious that you’re a trump brown noser so there’s no reason for you or to to fib about it. And really, I don’t care if you are. We all have our faults. 

5 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

93874112_2896308370437530_826838714092093440_n.thumb.jpg.fb8631d817786fc655e8a3416fa84989.jpg

Pelosi has announced that she investigated this and there’s nothing to the claim. Seems legit! :lol: 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

It’s obvious that you’re a trump brown noser so there’s no reason for you or to to fib about it. And really, I don’t care if you are. We all have our faults. 

Bahahaha, are you seriously this aflicted with TDS that you're going the CNN route and just going to make shit up???

Since it's "so obvious" please go find one thread I started supporting Trump, brown nosing Trump, or actually any that I have started about Trump at all... I'll be more than happy to wait or you're just flat out lying again.,.............:news:

Compulsive lying is a pretty big fault to have along with an over the top TDS afliction,... Just say'n..Might want to talk with someone

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

What little I know about Cuomo, I don't like.  Not that I have much to brag about, CT's governor sucks too, and he'll go in lock step with Cuomo whatever he does.  Didn't I read that he was running a 6 billion dollar deficit BEFORE all this happened?  I shudder to think about all the economic cost and fallout, once its all calculated.

Edited by DriftBusta

13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

What little I know about Cuomo, I don't like.  Not that I have much to brag about, CT's governor sucks too, and he'll go in lock step with Cuomo whatever he does.  Didn't I read that he was running a 6 billion dollar deficit BEFORE all this happened?  I shudder to think about all the economic cost and fallout, once its all calculated.

Yup, 6.1 billion and we have the highest taxes in the country, also lead the country with retirees leaving for other states. So as NY pays its own retired employees huge pensions, they leave and spend that money in other states..Great plan right??

You want to make yourself sick..Click the link. 

http://seethroughny.net/pensions

7 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Yup, 6.1 billion and we have the highest taxes in the country, also lead the country with retirees leaving for other states. So as NY pays its own retired employees huge pensions, they leave and spend that money in other states..Great plan right??

You want to make yourself sick..Click the link. 

http://seethroughny.net/pensions

Yeah, we're right there with ya when it comes to mismanaging the state, its like we're in a race to the bottom  :lol:  :bc: 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

IDGAF about his so called Trump bashing as all I've ever said about Cuomo from the beginning of this is that it seemed like  he was dealing with it well. BTW Trump has been talking shit about Democrat Governors through this whole thing...saying they have to be nice if they want his help and everybody cheers....weird.

Oh Noooos. Dem Governors are being attacked!!!! Circle the wagons call CNN for backup. They can attack R govs, claim trump lied 30 times and balance will be restored.

So do you have any evidence to your claim that any state has had supply's held back due to the party of the Gov? Sound like conspiracy theory bullshit you so like to spew.Fake news

ALL heavily populated states have rotten problems.

Michigan, Illinois, California, New Jersey, New York, Mass., Florida, Conn.

All these states have big cities, and have all kinds of political/financial bullshit for many years.

It's because certain factions exerted so much political power over the years.  

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

in swoops jimmytagalong for the reach around, try thinking for yourself instead of trying to fit in

2 hours ago, Tinker said:

Didn't he and pinhead Pelosi invite people to Chinatown and tell people there's no need to panic ?  

It was the major, Deblasio. I am unsure what Cuomo said, if anything, about this?

6 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

in swoops jimmytagalong for the reach around, try thinking for yourself instead of trying to fit in

Hey dildo if I was trying to fit in I would be running around bashing Cuomo and sucking Trumps ass like the rest of you dumbshits!  :lol:

7 hours ago, Roosting said:

Oh Noooos. Dem Governors are being attacked!!!! Circle the wagons call CNN for backup. They can attack R govs, claim trump lied 30 times and balance will be restored.

So do you have any evidence to your claim that any state has had supply's held back due to the party of the Gov? Sound like conspiracy theory bullshit you so like to spew.Fake news

Don't you have a relative to fuck or blow.... Maybe go over to Sludges and play tummy sticks.