Check your account email address ×

Gov. Cuomo hands Trump his ass. He’s had enough.

7 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

Cuomo is a worthless POS media whore, shit in NY is on him and him only and figures MCsniffles would swoon right in and kiss his ass FUCK Cuomo

Trump supporter calls another politician a piece of shit/media whore. Priceless. 

Edited by spin_dry
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

Cuomo is a worthless POS media whore, shit in NY is on him and him only and figures MCsniffles would swoon right in and kiss his ass FUCK Cuomo

I don't know where this came from as I didn't see or hear Trump say to him what he claims, but he sure seems to have done a 180 all of a sudden now that his covid numbers are dropping.quickly. 

Edited by irv

• Platinum Contributing Member

There is not a bigger piece of shit in NY than Cuomo, him and his father have sold out the state for their own bank accounts.. Most corrupt governor in the country..There is a reason New York leads the statistics in residents fleeing the state in record numbers ever year

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/new-york-stockpiled-ventilators-for-pandemic-only-to-later-auction-them-off-report

https://nypost.com/2016/10/03/the-shady-past-of-gov-cuomos-crooked-crony/

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/fl-xpm-1987-12-31-8702140805-story.html

Gov. Andrew Cuomo defended himself Monday after his contracting policies came under fire.

The Democrat deflected criticism from good-government advocates over his failure to fulfill two anti-corruption promises: that he would restore state Comptroller Thomas DiNapoli's oversight powers on economic-development contracts and stop taking campaign contributions from companies seeking or receiving business from his administration.

The vows followed the 2016 indictments—and 2018 convictions—of his campaign manager Joseph Percoco and economic-development point man Alain Kaloyeros, along with Western New York development interests that had given money to Cuomo's electoral efforts, on bribery and bid-rigging charges.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

There is not a bigger piece of shit in NY than Cuomo, him and his father have sold out the state for their own bank accounts.. Most corrupt governor in the country..There is a reason New York leads the statistics in residents fleeing the state in record numbers ever year

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/new-york-stockpiled-ventilators-for-pandemic-only-to-later-auction-them-off-report

Gov. Andrew Cuomo defended himself Monday after his contracting policies came under fire.

The Democrat deflected criticism from good-government advocates over his failure to fulfill two anti-corruption promises: that he would restore state Comptroller Thomas DiNapoli's oversight powers on economic-development contracts and stop taking campaign contributions from companies seeking or receiving business from his administration.

The vows followed the 2016 indictments—and 2018 convictions—of his campaign manager Joseph Percoco and economic-development point man Alain Kaloyeros, along with Western New York development interests that had given money to Cuomo's electoral efforts, on bribery and bid-rigging charges.

Sounds like another trump 

Just now, spin_dry said:

Way worse, him and his family have been in power in NY for decades and he has a brother in the media to run cover for him, and 90% of media ignores it..So way way worse

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Way worse, him and his family have been in power in NY for decades and he has a brother in the media to run cover for him, and 90% of media ignores it..So way way worse

Trump-R

Cuomo-D

One gets a pass...always.

9 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

but no one who doesn't live in NY is blind to this, FUCK CUOMO

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Everyone’s had enough of Trump. November can’t come soon enough.

your right getting sad to watch bumbling biden finish him off and send him home

Just now, 01mxz800 said:

but no one who doesn't live in NY is blind to this, FUCK CUOMO

your right getting sad to watch bumbling biden finish him off and send him home

Biden's definitely the man to do it!! 

bidenn4.png

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Everyone knows damn well that trump and Cuomo cut some shady deals together. 

I'd bet with his Daddy,  Mario, that's when Trump was building and the Trump brand was growing..The history of the Cuomo's involvement in NY politics has been going on for decades,..

To compare for you guys that don't know the history of the family, holler at me when Baron Trump is president, after Donny Jr finished his 8 years, after Trumps done in 2024...

12 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I'd bet with his Daddy,  Mario, that's when Trump was building and the Trump brand was growing..The history of the Cuomo's involvement in NY politics has been going on for decades,..

To compare for you guys that don't know the history of the family, holler at me when Baron Trump is president, after Donny Jr finished his 8 years, after Trumps done in 2024...

funny how non NY'rs praise and defend that POS, Fuck Cuomo

poor Cuomo he got all the beds he needed with field hospitals and fully loaded med ships.  about 1000 extra vents . the pos started good then at some point stoped doing a good job for his people and started running for president .

guess it was prob not a ghod idea for the NYC health commissioner to be saying joint the parades don't beleve the misinformation from potus on Feb 2nd 

also prob not a good idea to have Mark leivine from the NYC hrayh councel out saying the huge crowdes is a powerfulle defiance against the coronavirus scare tactics of POTIS on Feb 2nd ha? 

or to have Mayor DeBlazio urging people to get out to the cinema on May 2nd to defy the potus fear tactics ha? 

no none of that it is all trumps fault for telling goveners to open up there states as they see fit .

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

poor Cuomo he got all the beds he needed with field hospitals and fully loaded med ships.  about 1000 extra vents . the pos started good then at some point stoped doing a good job for his people and started running for president .

guess it was prob not a ghod idea for the NYC health commissioner to be saying joint the parades don't beleve the misinformation from potus on Feb 2nd 

also prob not a good idea to have Mark leivine from the NYC hrayh councel out saying the huge crowdes is a powerfulle defiance against the coronavirus scare tactics of POTIS on Feb 2nd ha? 

or to have Mayor DeBlazio urging people to get out to the cinema on May 2nd to defy the potus fear tactics ha? 

no none of that it is all trumps fault for telling goveners to open up there states as they see fit .

social distance drinking?

23 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

guess it was prob not a good idea for the NYC health commissioner to be saying join the parades don't beleve the misinformation from potus on Feb 2nd 

also prob not a good idea to have Mark leivine from the NYC health councel out saying the huge crowd is a powerfulle defiance against the coronavirus scare tactics of POTIS on Feb 2nd ha? 

or to have Mayor DeBlazio urging people to get out to the cinema on May 2nd to deffy the potus fear tactics ha? 

no none of that .it is all trumps fault for telling goveners to open up there states as they see fit .

I just like Cuomo as a person, I don't know his political career in NY. I read that his father MARIO, was BELOVED on NY!!! 

What the fuck is up with that? Why would Nyorkers elect Andrew if his father was so bad!!!

Hey, I don't give a fuck about his politics. I've been watching how he's handled himself during this crisis for about a month. I've also watched how Trump handled the crisis. 

All I can say is that I'm, ON RECORD AT FS2.COM, calling for a draft Cuomo, and being his first supporter here. 

We've already seen Cuomo and Trump under duress. 

I can't take another 4. Donny's personality is truly irritating to me. Trump has had me on pins and needles for 3 1/2 years. That's who he is.