Check your account email address ×

Gov. Cuomo hands Trump his ass. He’s had enough.

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Don't you have a relative to fuck or blow.... Maybe go over to Sludges and play tummy sticks. 

wow are you loser. Is this bringing family into the conversation ? How bout you go fuck yourself and your mother while your at it.Shit for brains

10 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

What little I know about Cuomo, I don't like.  Not that I have much to brag about, CT's governor sucks too, and he'll go in lock step with Cuomo whatever he does.  Didn't I read that he was running a 6 billion dollar deficit BEFORE all this happened?  I shudder to think about all the economic cost and fallout, once its all calculated.

Did you notice Trump's deficit before this happened?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Roosting said:

wow are you loser. Is this bringing family into the conversation ? How bout you go fuck yourself and your mother while your at it.Shit for brains

She's dead but I'll give her your regards  next time I visit the cemetery.  :lmao:

Now how about you go fuck yourself you Manitoba shitbag. :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Did you notice Trump's deficit before this happened?

Of course I did.  I wish politicians weren't actually politicians and could come together to get our budget under control.  Something catastrophic will need to happen first and apparently even a pandemic isn't going to accomplish that.

3 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Cuomo asked fragile donny’s ego how many times it had to be thanked. Fucking priceless. :lol: Cuomo is the only guy with balls big enough to stand up to the big baby. 

he would have been one the dems could have run this year as he won't get bullied like a little bitch.  can;t say that for Biden he needs to duck all debate cause he can;'t put a rational thought together.  

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Of course I did.  I wish politicians weren't actually politicians and could come together to get our budget under control.  Something catastrophic will need to happen first and apparently even a pandemic isn't going to accomplish that.

I guess I missed the part where you said Trump sucked like your governor. 

The time to cut the deficit and debt was when the economy was good, not now. And I agree this won't change anything.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Well our budget has gotten some revisions per Cuomo..No, he seriously cares about the whole state..

:fuckyou: Cuomo

The state will hold back $250 million in sales tax money that was expected to go to local municipalities and counties. Of that amount, $200 million was intended for New York City and $50 million for the rest of the state.

The introduction of a taxpayer-funded campaign financing system that will provide $100 million a year, starting in 2022.

Gov. Cuomo rarely misses a chance to increase his authority, and this week provided the perfect opportunity for another power grab,” Barclay said. “With a serious health crisis consuming the public’s attention, a broken budget process tipped heavily in his favor and a one-party Legislature offering no resistance, the governor has done it again. … Removing local representation on power plant siting boards virtually eliminates the ability of New Yorkers to protect their own interests and the future of their own communities.”

17 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

She's dead but I'll give her your regards  next time I visit the cemetery.  :lmao:

Now how about you go fuck yourself you Manitoba shitbag. :thumbsup:

Well by the way you keep digging your hole you need some of that good kind of momma fucking you came to love. So get yourself all dirty and everything.

So sorry to interrupt your digging fool