Check your account email address ×

US alerted Israel, NATO to disease outbreak in China in November

US alerted Israel, NATO to disease outbreak in China in November

Source: Times of Israel

US intelligence agencies alerted Israel to the coronavirus outbreak in China already in November, Israeli television reported Thursday. 

According to Channel 12 news, the US intelligence community became aware of the emerging disease in Wuhan in the second week of that month and drew up a classified document. 

Information on the disease outbreak was not in the public domain at that stage — and was known only apparently to the Chinese government. 

US intelligence informed the Trump administration, “which did not deem it of interest,” but the report said the Americans also decided to update two allies with the classified document: NATO and Israel, specifically the IDF.

Read more: https://www.timesofisrael.com/us-alerted-israel-nato-to-disease-outbreak-in-china-in-november-report/

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Pete said:

:lol:

fucking liar

Hey dumbfuck at this point considering the situation we're in politics can take a backseat. 

I would like to go back to work...I'm not a cheesedick collecting public dollars like you.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hey dumbfuck at this point considering the situation we're in politics can take a backseat. 

I would like to go back to work...I'm not a cheesedick collecting public dollars like you.

I've been saying that for a while now.  You tell me who can't put the politics aside?  Its disgusting actually.

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I've been saying that for a while now.  You tell me who can't put the politics aside?  Its disgusting actually.

this whole thing is highly political

• Like 1

Just now, spin_dry said:

Of course. Why wouldn’t it be? Everything is political. It’s always been this way. 

It’s worse now than ever 

Social media is a huge part of it 

6 hours ago, Pete said:

this whole thing is highly political

If the disease wasn't politically motivated when it first started, it most certainly is now! Will we ever know the truth? Not a chance.....

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, irv said:

If the disease wasn't politically motivated when it first started, it most certainly is now! Will we ever know the truth? Not a chance.....

Lab or market, it's from Bat Eatin Mutherfukkers. Give'm the bill

Just now, Tinker said:

Lab or market, it's from Bat Eatin Mutherfukkers. Give'm the bill

I agree! Seen some wicked videos lately. Those fuckers will eat anything, and by the looks of it, they prefer that it is still alive! :puke: