Check your account email address ×

US alerted Israel, NATO to disease outbreak in China in November

6 minutes ago, Matt said:

There were videos coming out of China already in late November of doctors sounding the alarm bell.  It was already in the public domain by then.

The original doctor who "supposedly" sounded the alarm bell died but according to most news coverage, that wasn't until sometime in December?? 

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-51364382

7 hours ago, Mainecat said:

US alerted Israel, NATO to disease outbreak in China in November

Source: Times of Israel

US intelligence agencies alerted Israel to the coronavirus outbreak in China already in November, Israeli television reported Thursday. 

According to Channel 12 news, the US intelligence community became aware of the emerging disease in Wuhan in the second week of that month and drew up a classified document. 

Information on the disease outbreak was not in the public domain at that stage — and was known only apparently to the Chinese government. 

US intelligence informed the Trump administration, “which did not deem it of interest,” but the report said the Americans also decided to update two allies with the classified document: NATO and Israel, specifically the IDF.

Read more: https://www.timesofisrael.com/us-alerted-israel-nato-to-disease-outbreak-in-china-in-november-report/

To trump’s defense, there’s odd eruptions of various colds and flus being identified on a regular basis from around the world. The covid19 genome has already been identified and the date it made the jump from animal to human was pinpointed as the second to the third week of November. If this report came the third of November there was barely time for the person infected to start showing symptoms. If this report is true it shows once again that this thing didn’t come from the wet markets. It was released from the lab and someone blew the whistle about its release. From the beginning the wet market scenario was bullshit. 

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

To trump’s defense, there’s odd eruptions of various colds and flus being identified on a regular basis from around the world. The covid19 genome has already been identified and the date it made the jump from animal to human was pinpointed as the second to the third week of November. If this report came the third of November there was barely time for the person infected to start showing symptoms. If this report is true it shows once again that this thing didn’t come from the wet markets. It was released from the lab and someone blew the whistle about its release. From the beginning the wet market scenario was bullshit. 

Interesting. MC's not going to like that news, but it's a valid point that shouldn't be discounted. 

11 minutes ago, irv said:

Interesting. MC's not going to like that news, but it's a valid point that shouldn't be discounted. 

There’s too many factors pointing to the fact that this thing couldn’t have come from the markets. 

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

There’s too many factors pointing to the fact that this thing couldn’t have come from the markets. 

I agree. It seems almost impossible, to me, that they've narrowed it down to one person and one bat when so many visit this market daily, but finding the actual/real truth, especially when so many seem to be covering for China, will be a daunting task, and even if it does come out eventually, there will still be many debunking it. Crazy times!

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Sounds too complex to come from just  these markets. 

9 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hey dumbfuck at this point considering the situation we're in politics can take a backseat. 

I would like to go back to work...I'm not a cheesedick collecting public dollars like you.

I’m collecting public dollars?

why do like to make shit up and flat out lie so much?

lowlife loser wtf

4 hours ago, irv said:

I agree. It seems almost impossible, to me, that they've narrowed it down to one person and one bat when so many visit this market daily, but finding the actual/real truth, especially when so many seem to be covering for China, will be a daunting task, and even if it does come out eventually, there will still be many debunking it. Crazy times!

some one on this fourm posted a very good video from a guy living in China.  he had China govenment job openings at the lab etc etc . if any one remembers it or where it is posted worth posting back up 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 1

The chinks stopped journalists from investigating in Wuhan. 

The chinks have to pay for this.

They caused Americans to die!!

They must pay somehow, someway!!!

Doesn't matter if it was pangolin meat, bat meat, or an accidental release from the Wuhan lab!!! 

Doesn't matter!!! The dirty chinks must pay!!!  

13 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I thought you were supporting that theory a month ago. DNA proved it you said?

2 hours ago, s pump said:

I thought you were supporting that theory a month ago. DNA proved it you said?

I raised the question about how a bat that lives 900 miles away in the subtropical region of China would be sold at a street market in Wuhan. It’s the only known bat that carries coronaviruses. The type that can infect humans. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I’m thinking it was accidentally released in China. 

More than likely and let's be honest....if this happened at one of our government labs how forthcoming would we be about admitting it? Not excusing China as IMO they are shitbags  but let's not get too high on that horse.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

More than likely and let's be honest....if this happened at one of our government labs how forthcoming would we be about admitting it? Not excusing China as IMO they are shitbags  but let's not get too high on that horse.

:lol:

On 4/17/2020 at 9:20 AM, Pete said:

fucking liar

He was all about politics up until he wasn't with this thing.

20 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That’s you...all alone...in your house.

smh