Check your account email address ×

When is the last time you pounded a diamond?

Rod

5 hours ago, ACE said:

Hammered off another 70+ tonight 

could have done a lot more but ski boozing you know. Trails are still great 

Good for you.  Didn't you guys get a late start in the winter?

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

You guys all really suck right now.  Missed last couple weeks of good powder cuz of the plague.  

Same here, March 6th was the last for me.

7 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

on my way to run some trails on the sxs . not really exciting but better than sitting at home I guess 

I've been killing the need with my summer snowmobile the Can Am F3L, of course nothing like actually ripping it up on a sled..

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I've been killing the need with my summer snowmobile the Can Am F3L, of course nothing like actually ripping it up on a sled..

nice . I have still never ridden one . 

I did take the Thruxton around the hood last night . did not go far I need tabs and the fucking DMV is closed . will prob pull one of the old Hondas out if they don't open soon they all have collector tags 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Can't even go get all our sleds and gear.  Quarantined in northern Maine.  wtf.  Nice on the Can Am, Imma grab something to sling some soil this summer,  I need some distractions.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

nice . I have still never ridden one . 

I did take the Thruxton around the hood last night . did not go far I need tabs and the fucking DMV is closed . will prob pull one of the old Hondas out if they don't open soon they all have collector tags 

We do all our stuff with the DMV on line, if I need plates for something I just go to the Currency Exchange.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Can't even go get all our sleds and gear.  Quarantined in northern Maine.  wtf.  Nice on the Can Am, Imma grab something to sling some soil this summer,  I need some distractions.

I have a mix of trips planned this summer, early June with the grandsons in northern WI bringing the Spyder and the General, plus some fishing, then the 4th in southern Wisconsin with the kids, grandlkids, toys and my son's 24' Crownline deckboat, was hoping to do bagger to Nashville and the Appalachians.

This virus is a motherfucker, and what a terrible way to die weeks of slow suffocation.

would not do any good to buy tabs on line no one is working to send them after you order them . I guess i would get a paper to print out . but then I would prob have to have a interaction with a person who will soon be asking me why I am so confrontational 

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

How do you like that thing anyway?

BASTIDS!!!!! Out sledding!!

I been rakin' fukkin gravel, dirt and rocks, and pickin' up branches that fell all over the place. Been doin' this shit for almost a month. My helper hasn't been around 'cause the weather sucks, and worry about corona.  :mc:

23 hours ago, GGNHL said:

Will be riding on Saturday Tylor Buttcocks, this was last Saturday. All these other jokers have given up cept you and me! 

IMG_20200411_131554.jpg

I'd be up there in a minute if the militia wasn't blocking the bridge. Fuckin hillbillies.

• Like 1