Check your account email address ×

Boating safety

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

That was around 2012.  The bald dude was charged with reckless driving and speeding or something like that.  I think 5 people went to the hospital, 4 with moderate to significant injuries like broken bones.   

Idiots that can't drive stepped bottomed powerboats.   Have to know what you are doing on those.   They'll spin out like a jetski.   Just lucky it didn't catch and barrel roll.  Fucking idiot running like that with people standing.   

Edited by Highmark

12 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Well she could if she knew the passwords for the accounts.  And all we hear from you is stories,  no real proof you have a dime to your name.  Why don't you reach in your pocket and take a pic of the crumples $20's from sucking cock behind sandy's last night or has the corona effected your business.     

What Sandy's, you fukkin red-headed queer?

I could write a check for that place. 

11 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Idiots that can't drive stepped bottomed powerboats.   Have to know what you are doing on those.   They'll spin out like a jetski.   Just lucky it didn't catch and barrel roll.  Fucking idiot running like that with people standing.   

They deserve what they got for even getting on a power-boat with a fukkin punk that looked like that. He looked like an odd bastid from the git-go. They were really hauling, lucky they ain't dead. 

6 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

They deserve what they got for even getting on a power-boat with a fukkin punk that looked like that. He looked like an odd bastid from the git-go. They were really hauling, lucky they ain't dead. 

Non-stepped V's are slower and ride better but are almost idiot proof when it comes to spinning out.   You should definitely not get a step bottom.  :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

There a few that are set to music.  Hilarious.

it’s boat ramp season again!  Fine theater for human idiocy and ineptness.

Hmmm  Not sure why it won't let me direct link youtube videos any more.  What am I doing wrong? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dE-nfzcUiPk

9 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Hmmm  Not sure why it won't let me direct link youtube videos any more.  What am I doing wrong? 

I've found once you've posted and submitted, if you hit edit and go back in, move your cursor to the very end of the link then tap your space bar, it more times than not works for some reason. I can't explain it but that's what needs to be done when they won't load automatically. Sometimes you need to copy and paste the link in a new tab then copy that one too, and then, for whatever reason, some just won't load, like your's above that I just tried.

6 minutes ago, irv said:

I've found once you've posted and submitted, if you hit edit and go back in, move your cursor to the very end of the link then tap your space bar, it more times than not works for some reason. I can't explain it but that's what needs to be done when they won't load automatically. Sometimes you need to copy and paste the link in a new tab then copy that one too, and then, for whatever reason, some just won't load, like your's above that I just tried.

Yea, I tried that the first time around.  No luck.  I have trtied to link half a dozen different youtube videos this morning.  Every one comes up with the same message,  

1 minute ago, ckf said:

You need the url for the video.  You have a different url with "watch" in the url

All I have ever done before is copy the link directly from the address bar.  

I tried 4 different URL's for this video and none work.  

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Yea, I tried that the first time around.  No luck.  I have trtied to link half a dozen different youtube videos this morning.  Every one comes up with the same message,  

Likely just a glitch today. I'll try one now myself.

https://youtu.be/TRNL3QOLT2Q 

Nope, not working for me either? 

Edited by irv

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

What Sandy's, you fukkin red-headed queer?

I could write a check for that place. 

I doubt you could !! J.S

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

I swear what is it about Sunday's.   The jackasses all wait to boat until Sunday then they ALL come out. 

Thankfully  the ramps aren't super busy around here but back when I had my boat my favorites were the ones that waited until their turn came and then they decided to pull the cover, get dock lines ready, load the coolers...etc.....they had plenty of time to do all of that while they were waiting in line.   :bashhead:

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Thankfully  the ramps aren't super busy around here but back when I had my boat my favorites were the ones that waited until their turn came and then they decided to pull the cover, get dock lines ready, load the coolers...etc.....they had plenty of time to do all of that while they were waiting in line.   :bashhead:

Most of my boating is done from a dock so I don't have to deal with ramps very often.   Out on the water on Sunday's its retard world.   You wouldn't believe the idiots that have zero clue on normal boat traffic rules.   Just go wherever the fuck they want.   Anymore I almost refuse to do much boating on Sunday's.   Honestly its 5x's worse than any other day of the week. 

Edited by Highmark

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, ckf said:

Did your mishap make the cut?

Thankfully no. The most embarrassing part about that was the very first cop to show up is my nextdoor neighbor and the second is a guy I went to high school with. Somehow I still managed to pin the blame on my brother on facebook so most people think he did it. :lol:

19 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I swear what is it about Sunday's.   The jackasses all wait to boat until Sunday then they ALL come out. 

Sunday Funday  :bc:

• Haha 1