Check your account email address ×

Boating safety

That was around 2012.  The bald dude was charged with reckless driving and speeding or something like that.  I think 5 people went to the hospital, 4 with moderate to significant injuries like broken bones.   

8 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

That was around 2012.  The bald dude was charged with reckless driving and speeding or something like that.  I think 5 people went to the hospital, 4 with moderate to significant injuries like broken bones.   

The titties all stayed put. 

At the 1:07 mark, little did the chick in pink know that her broken nail would soon be the least of her problems.

I wonder if the goon captaining the boat figured out this is what happens when you have your trim set to high in mildly choppy water :dunno:

11 minutes ago, smokin george said:

That's a little rash lol

Have you seen the comments made by some here about my drone antics? Fuck Brad!!!!

:lol:  :bc:

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

Zambroski likes the darker side of yooooo!

:bigfinger:

13 minutes ago, smokin george said:

I enjoy the banter and what a party it would be if we all could have a beer together 

That would be a blast!   @Polaris 550  said he would be happy to host it as long as 800dragon shows up. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Difference is, your wife can't write a check for a 42' Beak.  :quaqmire:

Well she could if she knew the passwords for the accounts.  And all we hear from you is stories,  no real proof you have a dime to your name.  Why don't you reach in your pocket and take a pic of the crumples $20's from sucking cock behind sandy's last night or has the corona effected your business.     

• Haha 4