Check your account email address ×

Boating safety

12 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Most of my boating is done from a dock so I don't have to deal with ramps very often.   Out on the water on Sunday's its retard world.   You wouldn't believe the idiots that have zero clue on normal boat traffic rules.   Just go wherever the fuck they want.   Anymore I almost refuse to do much boating on Sunday's.   Honestly its 5x's worse than any other day of the week. 

I put mine in the spring and take it out in the fall. I'm lucky to have friends on water that let me park at their dock and its 10-15 min from home. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Thankfully no. The most embarrassing part about that was the very first cop to show up is my nextdoor neighbor and the second is a guy I went to high school with. Somehow I still managed to pin the blame on my brother on facebook so most people think he did it. :lol:

Sunday Funday  :bc:

Yep.   It so bad where I boat.  I swear they are playing chicken sometimes.   I'm like you stupid mother fucker a houseboat doesn't exactly turn on a dime! 

47 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Most of my boating is done from a dock so I don't have to deal with ramps very often.   Out on the water on Sunday's its retard world.   You wouldn't believe the idiots that have zero clue on normal boat traffic rules.   Just go wherever the fuck they want.   Anymore I almost refuse to do much boating on Sunday's.   Honestly its 5x's worse than any other day of the week. 

I grew up on the water and my old man was a stickler for how waterways work.  Yuh....the completely oblivious imbeciles out on the water make sledders look like angels.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Agreed...the thing is that the rules on the water aren't complicated...I learned then when I was 12 in boaters safety class. 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Agreed...the thing is that the rules on the water aren't complicated...I learned then when I was 12 in boaters safety class. 

we have required boaters safety for all adults-  it still doesn't make a difference. it's ridiculous.   

Sold my little Sea Ray today. It was a fun little boat. Im hoping to buy something a little nicer next year. I want a MasterCraft or Tige or Nautique V Drive wake board boat. Nothing expensive but something nice that will hold more people. Lots available right now but Im not interested in anything now. 

4D0989EC-A2A1-415D-8EDC-BEB1D6B9FC4B.jpeg

824167CD-B745-499D-AD97-62E4A7A60355.jpeg

C10A635D-21F0-486E-B80C-09AD5452CA64.jpeg

Edited by AKIQPilot
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, spin_dry said:

This has got to be Fordy

Had that happen to us with a 90 pound Mako being chased by a probably 500 pound Blue shark. Never saw a fish jump so high. Ended up getting the Mako on board after the Blue got tired. Had the Mako on the menu at our bud's restaurant for a week.

Edited by s pump

13 hours ago, Zambroski said:

There a few that are set to music.  Hilarious.

it’s boat ramp season again!  Fine theater for human idiocy and ineptness.

I will walk down to one of the local launches on the first nice weekend I am in town . quality entertainment and usually a good domestic or 2 for some extra chuckels if you hang out for about a hr .

Just now, Ez ryder said:

I will walk down to one of the local launches on the first nice weekend I am in town . quality entertainment and usually a good domestic or 2 for some extra chuckels if you hang out for about a hr .

I used to anchor my boat for an hour outside of the launch with my dog and have some cold brew as I kicked back and took it all in.  The stories I could tel would literally sound made up....but they aren’t.  Anybody that has observed a busy public ramp has seen it.  It’s just unreal.

12 hours ago, Highmark said:

Non-stepped V's are slower and ride better but are almost idiot proof when it comes to spinning out.   You should definitely not get a step bottom.  :thumbsup:

You should definitely not suck any more nigga dicks.  :thumbsup:

12 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Well she could if she knew the passwords for the accounts.  And all we hear from you is stories,  no real proof you have a dime to your name.  Why don't you reach in your pocket and take a pic of the crumples $20's from sucking cock behind sandy's last night or has the corona effected your business.     

How about I post a pic of your crumpled face after it gets hit about 20 times with a 5-D-Cell Maglite???

How about that, you red-headed faggot?  

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

No you do and everybody knows it.

Hey, Pennsylvania Peter Puffer, will you ever quit suckin' dicks, and turnin' tricks?  :owned: