Check your account email address ×

Hmmm I wonder why this happened

42 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It happened because the entire fucking country has been locked down for 2 months during flu season you brain dead fucking cunts

god damn this thread is like a who’s who of the dumbest cocksuckers here 

10 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Doesn't hurt every death is considered covid regardless if your were going to die in a couple days 

But keep demanding for the government to tell you how to live ... because you're one of the dumb ones that should listen. 

You were a damaged fetus that's why you should have been named Cletus the damaged fetus 

Now it’s complete

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Who ever thought that jt would find a group of followers. 

Imagine being so blindly ignorant that every inciteful post you make is immediately proven false but YET, you have an equally ignorant following that will swoop in and back you up with some of the dumbest dribble to ever hit the internet? That's gotta make you feel good. :lol:

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Imagine being so blindly ignorant that every inciteful post you make is immediately proven false but YET, you have an equally ignorant following that will swoop in and back you up with some of the dumbest dribble to ever hit the internet? That's gotta make you feel good. :lol:

This place is teaming with high functioning amoebas 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

It happened because the entire fucking country has been locked down for 2 months during flu season you brain dead fucking cunts

god damn this thread is like a who’s who of the dumbest cocksuckers here 

people say that but it is fucking nuts how many people are still out and about . went downtown for a service call tue am and actually got stuck in traffic on the freeway in 

Menards targets etc lots fucking full 

Edited by Ez ryder

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

people say that but it is fucking nuts how many people are still out and about . went downtown for a service all tue am and actually got stuck in traffic on the freeway in 

There certainly are still people out and about but it’s drastically less 

Also nursing homes have been fully locked down and that alone will significantly diminish flu infections and deaths

14 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

people say that but it is fucking nuts how many people are still out and about . went downtown for a service all tue am and actually got stuck in traffic on the freeway in 

Outside of town, plenty of pickups still moving around.  Duluth proper is like riding into a ghost town though.  It’s nice.  Nobody on the roads.  

• Platinum Contributing Member

I still maintain that Im more concerned of getting rhe flu than this cold virus.

In fact I think I may have already had it. Had a little bit of a runny nose a few weeks back during some warm weather. That never happens to me. Hoping an antigen test is available soon to see if I might have had it. 

51 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

people say that but it is fucking nuts how many people are still out and about . went downtown for a service call tue am and actually got stuck in traffic on the freeway in 

I'm out everyday. I go to work, I go out to eat (take out only), I go to stores, I go to job sites, etc... I don't know what this giant cOnSpIrAcY is... 

37 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Outside of town, plenty of pickups still moving around.  Duluth proper is like riding into a ghost town though.  It’s nice.  Nobody on the roads.  

It’s fairly busy here too it’s nice to see 

1 hour ago, frenchy said:

because you're really fucking stupid.

JNVR73QO4JGDNDCDCP6Q7EOTPI.jpg&w=1440

Yes that’s it. It must be really sad to be so desperate for something to be true that you can’t see you’re bring played.

1 hour ago, ACE said:

It’s fairly busy here too it’s nice to see 

Many have decided not to put their lives on hold and lose their homes, savings and businesses due to fear.  I feel sorry for the ones that the government has stepped in and shut them down.  They are going under here.....and it’s only just started.  Just heard another restaurant and bar probably won’t be opening back up.  Smh.

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

Yes that’s it. It must be really sad to be so desperate for something to be true that you can’t see you’re bring played.

keep falling for fox news created boogie men. Run along now and get gut hooked by one of your own twitter posts. 

MXYVN236H5HYFBQPAJP37HXTBM.jpg&w=1440

• USA Contributing Member

So the Corona cold helped cut down the flu virus this year by keeping people away from each other.

So the flu cold was made to look low by misdiagnosing it as the Corona virus.

Maybe a little of both?

What’s  going to be worse, the Carona/flu virus or the economic virus?

27 minutes ago, frenchy said:

keep falling for fox news created boogie men. Run along now and get gut hooked by one of your own twitter posts. 

MXYVN236H5HYFBQPAJP37HXTBM.jpg&w=1440

yeah fox news is the prob lmfao 

Screenshot_20200412-131248.jpg

Edited by Ez ryder