Check your account email address ×

The Illegals Are Staying.....

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Cold War said:

If he kicks the can on this, there is no way I could support him. I don't want to hear any excuse.

IMO- if you voted for Trump and he don't follow through in the first days of office, you are no better than a Obama-peacenik still supporting his ass.

This. :bc:

2 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Ask Trump, its his wall. Don't get pissy with me for asking if your gonna hold Trump to his promise, the same questions were asked of the Dems when BHO got elected. Don't be hypocrites.

2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I don't get hung up on campaign promises. If he can seal the border, that's what's important here. Maybe there is a better idea, or a combination of ideas. 

I am ok with this^^^ 

If he can stop the flow of illegal immigrants right away, great.  That was my interpretation of his promise and I will hold him to that.

Edited by racer254

8 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I am ok with this^^^ 

If he can stop the flow of illegal immigrants right away, great.  That was my interpretation of his promise and I will hold him to that.

Let's be honest here, you'll be okay with whatever he does or doesn't do.

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

Let's be honest here, you'll be okay with whatever he does or doesn't do.

That is an absolutely incorrect statement...and I'm pretty damn sure I can speak for most if not all of us.  "Checks and Balances" will be back in place by the people who elected him...not a bunch of whiny liberal media haters.  The more they whine and cry though...the more slack "The Don" will get from the nation.  And rightfully so, because nobody believes their biased bullshit lies anymore.  Well, at least not the ones who voted against the criminal.

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Shit, they aren't going anywhere.  Just a lot of shit talking from the pathetically weak left-tards.  They can find plenty to whine about here to keep them unhappy.  Sadness, misery and despair, in their poorly wired brains, signals feelings of happiness.  Defects.

Don't be so sure... there's a dating website MapleMatch.com that was set up last May for Americans wanting to flee Trump. When he won there was a huge surge in the number of people on their website.

Dating website Maple Match triples in number of users after Donald Trump victory

http://globalnews.ca/news/3060207/dating-website-maple-match-triples-in-number-of-users-after-donald-trump-victory/

Time to start patrolling the Niagara River and the St. Lawrence closely to make sure nobody is trying to swim across.

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

That is an absolutely incorrect statement...and I'm pretty damn sure I can speak for most if not all of us.  "Checks and Balances" will be back in place by the people who elected him...not a bunch of whiny liberal media haters.  The more they whine and cry though...the more slack "The Don" will get from the nation.  And rightfully so, because nobody believes their biased bullshit lies anymore.  Well, at least not the ones who voted against the criminal.

I doubt it. Rank and file Repubs will, just like rank & file Dems, go along with and whatever the party does. Any changes from the election rhetoric and you will see massive backpedaling/denying etc...

25 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Oh boy.  What if he builds part of a wall?  Does it have to be a 8 foot or higher wall?

Fuck off with your tiny walls built by a man with tiny hands.

Trumps wall was going to be great, fantastic, impressive and Mexico was going to pay for it.

Seems like Trump has lost interest in putting Hillary in Jail to. Evidently he likes and respects them. "They're good people"

41 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I will hold him to tightening up the border and stopping people from getting through. I honestly don't care how he does it. Drones, more security, a wall, little green men from another galaxy...don't care.

Drone mounted machine guns.... shoot anyone coming through a no mans land. :)

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Trumps wall was going to be great, fantastic, impressive and Mexico was going to pay for it.

Seems like Trump has lost interest in putting Hillary in Jail to. Evidently he likes and respects them. "They're good people"

Likely the wise thing to do at this point.

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

30 feet high wall that Mexico will pay for with import tax :)

Trump knows that Barry is going to pardon Thrillery so there is nothing he can do about it :)

21 minutes ago, Cold War said:

If he kicks the can on this, there is no way I could support him. I don't want to hear any excuse.

The media are up to the same old shit (since recovering from their bitch being knocked off their ride).

2.3M Illegal criminals are gonna be leaving shortly after he takes office. That, IMHO, is a great start.

http://lm.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwalshfreedom.com%2Ftrump-says-he-will-immediately-deport-2-to-3-million-illegals-with-criminal-records%2F&h=jAQHHvn-V&enc=AZMvm-Va2U8Ewr71RQfqkHgVbSFCxzAUyncbhqJKfG6nmnhbPlLmK_7JusfWGmtCGML4vj0CRaZvQQxbd0izaTfa55A9wiMo9UCR4kR8zIhm4XqeSNOk_7luUVN8gu1COkUT76rpPbBgFt0nMdTF-rpkTXeFcp3x1pJZyzVznv8NNw&s=1

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I wanted one on the northern border myself......

4 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

I doubt it. Rank and file Repubs will, just like rank & file Dems, go along with and whatever the party does. Any changes from the election rhetoric and you will see massive backpedaling/denying etc...

"Any changes"....really?  I think most are kinda "up to snuff" on most campaign rhetoric.  It's the big things that will matter and the attempt to fix the issues.  If his administration flounders and we are just marginally better off in four years than we are now...OUT YOU GO!  It's how it's supposed to work.  And how it should have worked 4 years ago....the lies and corruption by the left and the media agent used to spread them did their job well back then.  But how long can you bleed from the nose and still believe your idiot brother in law telling you that you are recovering?  I guess it's four year.  :lol:

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Nah, it's spot on, but I suppose there's a first time for everything.  We'll soon see.

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

What criminal? Even Trump has changed his mind. You have to be quick to keep up with the ever changing Trump.

1 minute ago, Snake said:

I wanted one on the northern border myself......

I like how people like you think Canadians want into the US.  It's so clueless.

5 minutes ago, Momorider said:

30 feet high wall that Mexico will pay for with import tax :)

Trump knows that Barry is going to pardon Thrillery so there is nothing he can do about it :)

Pardon her?  For what?  She hasn't done anything illegal....right?  :dunno:

I hope he does pardon her.  :lol:

What criminal? Even Trump has changed his mind. You have to be quick to keep up with the ever changing Trump.

It wouldn't be to keep Canadians out of the US it would keep the Americans out of Canada. I don't know of any Canadians going to the US to go sledding but I know a bunch of Americans that come here to go sledding.

Well I sure as fuck ain't in a hurry to get to $18,000 sleds and learn to say Trudeau with a smarmy faggy accent.

His 35 -45% tariffs on Mexico and China will be the next promise to fall.

A large car parts supplier sent a message to their employees not to worry. 

They said that average car part crosses a border 7 times before it hits the consumer.

2 minutes ago, 02sled said:

It wouldn't be to keep Canadians out of the US it would keep the Americans out of Canada. I don't know of any Canadians going to the US to go sledding but I know a bunch of Americans that come here to go sledding.

I sled within 18 miles of the fucking border and have zero desire to go there. :lol:

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

His 35 -45% tariffs on Mexico and China will be the next promise to fall.

A large car parts supplier sent a message to their employees not to worry. 

They said that average car part crosses a border 7 times before it hits the consumer.

Shits gonna be expensive huh....