Check your account email address ×

Who doesn’t get the 1200 dollar gov checks

3 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I’m hoping for several more before Election Day.

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

They will be monthly. I’ll take every nickel of fake govt money. Fucking rich filth have no issue being on welfare , why should I?

What a surprise.:lol:

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What a surprise.:lol:

There are no more surprises ....the fed has blown the top off the balance sheet and Congress is just throwing trillions around like nothing matters anymore.

Im going to figure out how to file bankruptcy every 7 years and run as much debt as I can in between.

If it works for the President if the USA it can work for me

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

There are no more surprises ....the fed has blown the top off the balance sheet and Congress is just throwing trillions around like nothing matters anymore.

Im going to figure out how to file bankruptcy every 7 years and run as much debt as I can in between.

That's the spirit.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Did you get to claim ace on your taxes and a extra $500 coming your way? I figured since you own him the most,you would get to claim him?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

Did you get to claim ace on your taxes and a extra $500 coming your way? I figured since you own him the most,you would get to claim him?

I tried to claim a whole pile of bitches but I haven’t seen no cash yet

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Why not? That is actually a very successful financial strategy that is being used by the richest corps in the world. Everyone should get in on that. 

Borrow as much as you can, I can show you how to hide it in crypto and then file bankruptcy. Easy peazy. 

2 minutes ago, bussman said:

I just made this, kinda proud of it. :lol: 

2367FBE0-263C-4281-8118-8633F7778CB5.jpeg

It’s really awesome. He throws working class hero’s a bone to gnaw while bailing out the corps to the tune of trillions. Obama just went all out gangsta and the hero’s didn’t get shit. 

52 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

It’s really awesome. He throws working class hero’s a bone to gnaw while bailing out the corps to the tune of trillions. Obama just went all out gangsta and the hero’s didn’t get shit. 

It's exactly what guys like you were hoping for

9 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I’ll spend it wisely. Thanks Uncle Trump....and all the guys who voted you in. :lol: 

That's why you wanted it.  You wanted the money, just like a typical dem voter who is for the bailouts.  You can't spend a tax break like a direct check and you want that "free" money.  Seems the taxpayers have been covering you for years.

Edited by racer254

9 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I’ll spend it wisely. Thanks Uncle Trump....and all the guys who voted you in. :lol: 

Trump is doing everything the neocons hated about Obama x8. And they love it. 

5 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

So basically you get nothing if you make 100g alone, or 200g as a couple, and nothing for dependents over the age of 16.

Seems a bit reasonable to me.  :dunno:

Neal

Your AGI .....gross would need to be 125k or more typically

Edited by f7ben

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, racer254 said:

It's exactly what guys like you were hoping for

33 minutes ago, racer254 said:

That's why you wanted it.  You wanted the money, just like a typical dem voter who is for the bailouts.  You can't spend a tax break like a direct check and you want that "free" money.  Seems the taxpayers have been covering you for years.

IMG_5282.GIF.da890067dcd077992c755894e971d1c4.GIF

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Free money jimmy snacks.  How many here were against it?

Do you really think I give a fuck about a 1200 dollar check? You are another one of those dipshits that constantly assigns positions to people to prove some stupid narrative that's rattling around your empty skull.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Do you really think I give a fuck about a 1200 dollar check? You are another one of those dipshits that constantly assigns positions to people to prove some stupid narrative that's rattling around your empty skull.

Yep, I do.  You're not alone, but they make excuses, acting as though "others" need it, when in all reality they want that check.

55 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

So basically you get nothing if you make 100g alone, or 200g as a couple, and nothing for dependents over the age of 16.

Seems a bit reasonable to me.  :dunno:

Neal

it is

2 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Should be 2 or 3 times what it is but it's workable.  I'll take it.

Neal

So they should be handing out $2400 or $3600 per month, per adult?