Check your account email address ×

Who doesn’t get the 1200 dollar gov checks

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The IRS is going hard on the crypto holders.

You seem like a nice guy, but then you really sound like a meathead.

Do you have to pay taxes on money you borrowed and didnt pay back? 

53 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The IRS is going hard on the crypto holders.

You seem like a nice guy, but then you really sound like a meathead.

It's hard for some to understand, maybe it's my way of explaining, who knows.  

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

He wanted to suspend the payroll tax, but the dems didn't want it.   Know why?  Hint:  You just started complaining about it.

If you want to get money into the hands of people quickly & efficiently, let them have the full money that they earned, APPROVE A PAYROLL TAX CUT until the end of the year, December 31. Then you are doing something that is really meaningful. Only that will make a big difference!

It wasn't only the dems against it,  it was both parties in both houses, it would have provided little relief to people under 125,000 per year and much to those above,  the house bill that was passed first addressed this by keeping it for people making $511.00 or less per day. 

Pretty clear you have zero idea about any of this and are stuck on the $1200.00 checks some poor bastard might get.

3 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

It wasn't only the dems against it,  it was both parties in both houses, it would have provided little relief to people under 125,000 per year and much to those above,  the house bill that was passed first addressed this by keeping it for people making $511.00 or less per day. 

Pretty clear you have zero idea about any of this and are stuck on the $1200.00 checks some poor bastard might get.

I know exactly why the swamp was against tax relief.  Everything about the wealthy stand to gain WAY more with stimulus instead of tax relief.

8 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

So basically you get nothing if you make 100g alone, or 200g as a couple, and nothing for dependents over the age of 16.

Seems a bit reasonable to me.  :dunno:

Neal

yeah you know the people who actually pay taxes 

3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

i'm gonna spend my government money on the waterline replacement i have to do.  wifes spending hers on that too she just doesn't know.  

I would think you are above the line that gets paid?

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

i'm gonna spend my government money on the waterline replacement i have to do.  wifes spending hers on that too she just doesn't know.  

I would imagine the is a story to go along with this. Do tell.

Just now, Anler said:

What if you say you lost it? Then its a LOSS! :bc: 

Same with a customer who owes and dosnt pay. Send em a 1099. Then tell them they have to file an amended return . Legally they owe tax on it once release the debt.

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

Same with a customer who owes and dosnt pay. Send em a 1099. Then tell them they have to file an amended return . Legally they owe tax on it once release the debt.

Well you can still sue for the money or file liens. If you send them a 1099 are you saying you paid them and now you have no claim to those monies? 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Well you can still sue for the money or file liens. If you send them a 1099 are you saying you paid them and now you have no claim to those monies? 

That Im not sure of. I do believe once you 1099 them. it is an official loss for you and income for them.

13 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I would imagine the is a story to go along with this. Do tell.

water company was tracing leaks and supposedly found one between the valve and my house,   they dug up the valve to see what sides it's on and unfortunately for my wallet it was on the wrong side.    lines 12 feet down to make it even worse so it will need to be a wide hole to get down there.  Meeting excavation contractor in the am for the bad news.  if it was 4 feet down i'd dig it myself with a mini ex.  

6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

water company was tracing leaks and supposedly found one between the valve and my house,   they dug up the valve to see what sides it's on and unfortunately for my wallet it was on the wrong side.    lines 12 feet down to make it even worse so it will need to be a wide hole to get down there.  Meeting excavation contractor in the am for the bad news.  if it was 4 feet down i'd dig it myself with a mini ex.  

They will need to bring in a box for that deep. 

14 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

That Im not sure of. I do believe once you 1099 them. it is an official loss for you and income for them.

This used to be correct for sure (I’ve been out for some time) but, GAAP dictate that once the 1099 is issued in a case of monies due being in default, it must be moved in the ledger.  Where it goes is up to the creative accounting department but, it’s a loss.  It does not mean you still cannot sue for the money owed though....just means you are taking a write off on the loss in the year the 1099 is issued.

19 minutes ago, Anler said:

I got in to situation yrs back I did that.  I knew,the fucks were never moving and was not worth my time to deal with court so I 1099 them and that got them all sorts of pissed off because I guess if fucked with her disability check lmfao 

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I know exactly why the swamp was against tax relief.  Everything about the wealthy stand to gain WAY more with stimulus instead of tax relief.

Then you should be cheering for the 1200.00 and hoping it goes to monthly payments of that amount.

10 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

copper?

Just now, Ez ryder said:

I got in to situation yrs back I did that.  I knew,the fucks were never moving and was not worth my time to deal with court so I 1099 them and that got them all sorts of pissed off because I guess if fucked with her disability check lmfao 

That's what I was thinking. It's a last ditch effort at fucking someone who stiffed you. But that would be the last course of action, I want to the money. 

9 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

best start with some lube tonight .

if you get out for 5 I would be shocked i would guess 65 unless you still have frost then more 

11 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Should be able to dig a hole at the valve and one by the house and shoot a bullet to insert a new line.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

This used to be correct for sure (I’ve been out for some time) but, GAAP dictate that once the 1099 is issued in a case of monies due being in default, it must be moved in the ledger.  Where it goes is up to the creative accounting department but, it’s a loss.  It does not mean you still cannot sue for the money owed though....just means you are taking a write off on the loss in the year the 1099 is issued.

Thank you

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

That's what I was thinking. It's a last ditch effort at fucking someone who stiffed you. But that would be the last course of action, I want to the money. 

You can also write off a certain amount of money/time you spent trying to collect that money.  Show that it hurt your current business efforts and you can write a chunk of that off too!

There’s a reason a good accountant pays for him/herself.

Just now, Zambroski said:

You can also write off a certain amount of money/time you spent trying to collect that money.  Show that it hurt your current business efforts and you can write a chunk of that off too!

There’s a reason a good accountant pays for him/herself.

All losses are losses. You dont have to pay taxes on them, yet.