Check your account email address ×

COVID-19 PTSD

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Was your post a cry for help?

Do you need a support puppy?

Dude I was merely showing concern for a friend who had a daughter in a serious car accident.   If you read on you would have seen that. 

Can you imagine how many kids are or are going to be freaking out with simply being told NO.  no about all the things they "want" and "deserve" with there entitled existence they have been so acustomed to.    the tantrums must be epic.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

For who? Health care personnel or financial managers? 

Across the board.   

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

PTSD? Probably not. Acute reaction to stress would be more likely. 

It will happen.   Massive increase in people claiming disability will follow.   

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Yep.  “Mental health” counselors will be added to school and government staffs to help ease the mental anguish of those afflicted.  

What do they do for guys who blow their sled up mid-season and miss some of the best riding of the year?

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

What do they do for guys who blow their sled up mid-season and miss some of the best riding of the year?

Take care of that problem the same way they take care of problems in DC. Throw the motherfucker on the credit card.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Take care of that problem the same way they take care of problems in DC. Throw the motherfucker on the credit card.

most likely.   I've known a few guys who have done that to get through a riding season.  

1 hour ago, teamgreen02 said:

Do what I did.  Tell your dealer you'll take that blue one on the floor.  :bc: 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, teamgreen02 said:

Vast majority of those owners are covered under the Polaris warranty.  :bc:

The season is not over, and some good riding left up here, 3 gallons of 110 at a time. Oh, that wonderful, sexy, bonerlicious fragrance!!!!!

1A1E6DD8-ACBA-49FC-8B77-57C607A3B59E.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Vast majority of those owners are covered under the Polaris warranty.  :bc:

The season is not over, and some good riding left up here, 3 gallons of 110 at a time. Oh, that wonderful, sexy, bonerlicious fragrance!!!!!

1A1E6DD8-ACBA-49FC-8B77-57C607A3B59E.jpeg

At least Polaris isn't pushing back too hard.  Apparently they know what they made.  d-rail just broke in his new motor on Thursday.  First time was a top end only but complete disassembly, second was a 850 long block swap.  Wonder what Polaris has into that sled in warranty dollars?  And they are on the hook for another 3 years!

3 gallons isn't going to get you far.  Might have to put it on the trailer to get to the good areas.  Would have been perfect up in Grand Portage.  Park at the trail center and make a couple loops and then come back for gas.

14 minutes ago, Anler said:

I know a couple people who are freaking out over this. They may legit have PTSD when this is over. It's bizarre to me. 

It sucks but what are you going to do...IMO just turn off the fucking news and go outside. My daughter and I  just took a couple of our dogs for a walk...it works wonders!  :thumbsup:

• Like 1