Check your account email address ×

COVID-19 PTSD

On 3/23/2020 at 3:48 PM, teamgreen02 said:

At least Polaris isn't pushing back too hard.  Apparently they know what they made.  d-rail just broke in his new motor on Thursday.  First time was a top end only but complete disassembly, second was a 850 long block swap.  Wonder what Polaris has into that sled in warranty dollars?  And they are on the hook for another 3 years!

3 gallons isn't going to get you far.  Might have to put it on the trailer to get to the good areas.  Would have been perfect up in Grand Portage.  Park at the trail center and make a couple loops and then come back for gas.

Yeah, Poo knows.

He is so funny.  We were going back and forth last week and I finally told him what I bought.  He had literally just picked his sled up with his third new Poo 850 and told me I “was a glutton to stay with Cat”.  We both laughed like hell.  Three 850’s so far and he went through two (that I know of) in his 17 Axys 800. We all like the smell of our own farts the best I guess.  We’ve harassed each other on our sled brands for close to 10 years now I think.

I’m gonna bang around the power lines and stay local with this new ride for the rest of the season. 3 gals will work for that. I’m almost deciding not to convert it.  This thing is just plain silly right now.  Surprised at how much difference it feels like compared to my 17.  That new front end...yuh...impressive.  IDGAF what retards say, the 137 is gonna take some getting used to.  

I was thinking about it the other day but I believe you and Jake have the most mileage on original motors I know right now.  I think he’s got 9k on that etec 8.  That’s impressive.  You’ve got what, 7k?  That’s just normal.  :)

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, Poo knows.

He is so funny.  We were going back and forth last week and I finally told him what I bought.  He had literally just picked his sled up with his third new Poo 850 and told me I “was a glutton to stay with Cat”.  We both laughed like hell.  Three 850’s so far and he went through two (that I know of) in his 17 Axys 800. We all like the smell of our own farts the best I guess.  We’ve harassed each other on our sled brands for close to 10 years now I think.

I’m gonna bang around the power lines and stay local with this new ride for the rest of the season. 3 gals will work for that. I’m almost deciding not to convert it.  This thing is just plain silly right now.  Surprised at how much difference it feels like compared to my 17.  That new front end...yuh...impressive.  IDGAF what retards say, the 137 is gonna take some getting used to.  

I was thinking about it the other day but I believe you and Jake have the most mileage on original motors I know right now.  I think he’s got 9k on that etec 8.  That’s impressive.  You’ve got what, 7k?  That’s just normal.  :)

Fuck I’m glad I gave it up. 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Fuck I’m glad I gave it up. 

You seem like you used to wrench quite a bit.  Now, the EPA just makes it more necessary....and frequent.  Hey, three times the price and 1/2 the reliability!  We all win (lose).