Check your account email address ×

Fuckin' Weekend thread!!!!!!!!!!11

We had flooding in Havasu last night. I got my place all cleaned up from that this morning then walked over and watched the MotoX races all afternoon. 

Jumbo Polish Beef Hotdog with grilled onions was incredible

The place was packed. 

• Like 2

We were supposed to go to the Toronto car show tomorrow, have dinner then check out BlackBerry Smoke at the Danforth music hall but all might be lost now?

Blackberry smoke has been cancelled and everyone is having seconds thoughts about the car show and dinner now, especially the ladies. Nothing to do with corno-19 for us but the highlight of our day was going to the Blackberry Smoke concert. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, SSFB said:

I even sneezed. :lol:

Can I have your half of FSCE when you die from Corona-Aids? That way I can make Crockpot support a real team like thee Miami Dolphins.  :bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member

Into the vodka tonight planning a snowmobile trip out west with my kids, brother and nephew's......fuck you COVID-19!

Wife went out to a popular bar to meet up with some of her idiot friends last night.  She said it was empty!  Liberals.  LOL.  Now I want to go about the town a bit without the crowds.  We'll see.  Gonna chill hard this weekend.  I earned it!  

4 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

247 miles  of northern  Maine  trails  today and back  at  it tomorrow 

We're finishing up our saddle bagger, leaving Ft Kent in 30 mins southbound off trail through the woods back to Moosehead lake.  Trails were mint up here all over even riding in the snow yesterday besides 83 south of the Lakeview.

IMG_20200313_094959.jpg

Edited by GGNHL
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, GGNHL said:

We're finishing up our saddle bagger, leaving Ft Kent in 30 mins southbound off trail through the woods back to Moosehead lake.  Trails were mint up here all over even riding in the snow yesterday besides 83 south of the Lakeview.

IMG_20200313_094959.jpg

83 south  of st peters  store sucked all the  way  to the  caribou system  started 

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Wife went out to a popular bar to meet up with some of her idiot friends last night.  She said it was empty!  Liberals.  LOL.  Now I want to go about the town a bit without the crowds.  We'll see.  Gonna chill hard this weekend.  I earned it!  

Apparently she'd rather be with them than with you. :lmao:

3 hours ago, snoughnut said:

Apparently she'd rather be with them than with you. :lmao:

I know this was supposed to be an insult but, it didn’t phase me a bit.  How she has managed to put up with me at all is astonishing.  :lol:

• Haha 1

spent the weekend in a car-  23 hours from the Villages to NH-  2 1/2 hours of naps and spent an hour in a traffic jam from the worst accident i think i've ever seen

some observations

1-  Why the fuck does I95 only have 2 lanes from Ga border to Richmond

2-  left lane hogging snowbirds can suck a corona infested dick

3-  Ontario and Quebec snowbird drivers are great about moving over-  others can learn a lesson

4-  Popeye's chicken sandwich> Chik fil a

5-  Manual trans in stop and go with a stiff clutch sucks balls

6-  Coyote 5.0> 6.2 GM   :news:  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

spent the weekend in a car-  23 hours from the Villages to NH-  2 1/2 hours of naps and spent an hour in a traffic jam from the worst accident i think i've ever seen

some observations

1-  Why the fuck does I95 only have 2 lanes from Ga border to Richmond

2-  left lane hogging snowbirds can suck a corona infested dick

3-  Ontario and Quebec snowbird drivers are great about moving over-  others can learn a lesson

4-  Popeye's chicken sandwich> Chik fil a

5-  Manual trans in stop and go with a stiff clutch sucks balls

6-  Coyote 5.0> 6.2 GM   :news:  

All correct 

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

I had a good weekend..:thumbsup:

I had pretty good one too.  :bc:

Bought a ton of food & alcohol. Friends & family hanging out all weekend.  Keeping granddaughter over night. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

I had pretty good one too.  :bc:

Bought a ton of food & alcohol. Friends & family hanging out all weekend.  Keeping granddaughter over night. 

Haha, that right there is awesome, enjoy!! :bc:

• Thanks 1

I have not stayed far from my couch . been attempting to watch the HBO show Westwood 

only 10 or so hrs in to it  still having a hard time getting in to it .

I will give it 3 more hrs then that's it  lol 

good cast and some hot chicks with nudity but that's about it 

Edited by Ez ryder

Spent the weekend with my oldest son. Picked up my new to me Polaris Ranger brought it back to the cabin and ran it around on the lake. Talked to some fisherman. Still 2ft of ice.

We got into the Wisers last night. Polished off a handle and bs'ed until 1:00 in the morning.

Great weekend anytime I'm with my sons. :bc: