Check your account email address ×

Market will be halted within minutes of open again

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, old indy said:

Blame for WHat?

The market tanking for one but also for being an Orange Dumbfuck and notching the response to this corona shit. The cocksucker loves to thump his chest when things are good so he can take the blame now.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Angry ginger said:

Stock fundamentals were strong,  this is all about corona virus nothing to do with Trumps policies and how he has been doing on the economy. :snack:  

AG, please forgive Ben, cause he's a retard.

2 minutes ago, old indy said:

Show me how he made the market tank.  

what this shows is how little a president can actually influence the market, good or bad. 

But the fan club all thought the runaway market was his doing, so guess what? When it tanks it's his too. 

Edited by frenchy
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

yup  speculation makes or breaks it.  with the World Wide pandemic goin on a shitton of speculation goes way off the rails. people are easily panicked and the market shows that with every media driven/ hyped fiasko. and this is a dooooosy.     

hows Schiff and nancy and the other creeps that caused us so much dramma doing these days?  oh  right thats all swept under the rug with this.

53 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You said QE was driving the pricing. You're wrong. The Markets ran up 10% on low unemployment and consumer confidence. People are or were spending. The media may have found its way of getting rid of Trump "Corna Virus"

89479796_2860348947337579_9030267571332448256_n.jpg

Its not going to kill us its going to kill our wealth. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

I mean this has nothing to do with it right??

The CDC says it's a good idea to stock up on supplies in preparation of staying home for "a few weeks."

MLIVE.COM

The CDC says it's a good idea to stock up on supplies in preparation of staying home for "a few weeks."

Social separation is good advice presently, or at least the preparedness for it.

Neal

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

18,000. Been saying this for months. The market will level off where all the trump fuckery began. 

LOL.  You have been parroting the TDS headlines for the last 4 years.  Now you think you predicted something special?  FFS you are some kind of retard.

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

What is a DB pension?  Im just wondering. 

Defined benefit. A set amount per month.

The pension funds have been moving assets into private equity to avoid direct market risk without sacrificing returns, but they are still exposed and need about 8% sustained returns to stay solvent.

Careful what you wish for.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Defined benefit. A set amount per month.

The pension funds have been moving assets into private equity to avoid direct market risk without sacrificing returns, but they are still exposed and need about 8% sustained returns to stay solvent.

Careful what you wish for.

Got ya. I dont have a DB. I took my pension in a lump sum and invested it how I felt was best. 

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Got ya. I dont have a DB. I took my pension in a lump sum and invested it how I felt was best. 

I’m very lucky to be working towards a very generous dB pension

8 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

What is a DB pension?  Im just wondering. 

Ours is and has always been pretty strong but I have been hearing rumors about the Operators and Teamsters being in the red for years. I am pretty good friends with our union Business manager and he said they have been having some internal beefs with other trades who want to merge their pensions with ours because ours is the strongest. And they are like fuck no! :lol: 

But I am 5 years from qualifying for my meager pension so who fucking knows what could happen. 

Just now, racer254 said:

Oh look at the dishonesty.  Poor fella.  Lies to make a point.

image.thumb.png.14eae64f08bc00d63eccddfa9d575542.png

You are so fucking stupid it makes my head hurt. You’re a god damned retard. 

I manage my 401k which is significantly more valuable than my pension you stupid faggot ass cunt.

ive been working here for 14 months you brain dead fuck and I am still maxing our my 401k at this company as well

i never in my life thought there were people as fucking retarded as you

• Haha 1