Check your account email address ×

Market will be halted within minutes of open again

Just now, f7ben said:

You are so fucking stupid it makes my head hurt. You’re a god damned retard. 

I manage my 401k which is significantly more valuable than my pension you stupid faggot ass cunt.

ive been working here for 14 months you brain dead fuck and I am still maxing our my 401k at this company as well

i never in my life thought there were people as fucking retarded as you

Is your DB part of your retirement dollars? Are you managing those dollars?

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Is your DB part of your retirement dollars? Are you managing those dollars?

My DB will be probably 15% of my retirement if I stay here another 15 years.

Currently the value of my pension would be maybe 2% of my total retirement savings

Dont tell me your fucking dumb enough to latch in to that brain dead fucking cunt on this one :lol: 

Edited by f7ben

18 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I’m very lucky to be working towards a very generous dB pension

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

My DB will be probably 15% of my retirement if I stay here another 15 years.

Currently the value of my pension would be maybe 2% of my total retirement savings

Dont tell me your fucking dumb enough to latch in to that brain dead fucking cunt on this one :lol: 

So which is it?  Are you working toward a “very generous” BD or is your DB only 15% of your planed monthly retirement income of $6000?

There is a big difference between very generous and $1500 per month. 

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

So which is it?  Are you working toward a “very generous” BD or is your DB only 15% of your planed monthly retirement income of $6000?

There is a big difference between very generous and $1500 per month. 

At age 65 counting SS my DB pension would be between 15-20%

Its very generous because of the short vesting period and the currently high yearly multiplier. $110 per month for every 2080 hrs of service fully vested at 5 years of service and increasing linearly for every hour per year over 2080

Why are you even asking this?

That dumb cocksucker implied someone else was managing my money when currently my pension is worth 1-2% of my retirement savings and I manage my 401ks

19 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You are so fucking stupid it makes my head hurt. You’re a god damned retard. 

I manage my 401k which is significantly more valuable than my pension you stupid faggot ass cunt.

ive been working here for 14 months you brain dead fuck and I am still maxing our my 401k at this company as well

i never in my life thought there were people as fucking retarded as you

It's easy to catch the lies, but people call you out on them and you get defensive.  2 options, lie better, or stop lying. 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

At age 65 counting SS my DB pension would be between 15-20%

Its very generous because of the short vesting period and the currently high yearly multiplier. $110 per month for every 2080 hrs of service fully vested at 5 years of service and increasing linearly for every hour per year over 2080

Why are you even asking this?

That dumb cocksucker implied someone else was managing my money when currently my pension is worth 1-2% of my retirement savings and I manage my 401ks

So including social security your pension your DB is 15-20% of your planned retirement income?   Well that surely is not a very generous DB pension from working. Not very generous at all. 

So tell us again Ben. When you retire in 15 years, much are you planning to have as a monthly income?  

I don't want to hear how cheap it is to live in Northern MN.  I want you to tell us what your monthly retirement income will be when you retire at 55. 

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

It's easy to catch the lies, but people call you out on them and you get defensive.  2 options, lie better, or stop lying. 

Kill yourself you brain dead fucking cunt. I manage my 401ks and that is 98% of my retirement savings currently

Get that through your thick retarded faggot ass cum dumpster skull you stupid fucking queer

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

So including social security your pension your DB is 15-20% of your planned retirement income?   Well that surely is not a very generous DB pension from working. Not very generous at all. 

So tell us again Ben. When you retire in 15 years, much are you planning to have as a monthly income?  

I don't want to hear how cheap it is to live in Northern MN.  I want you to tell us what your monthly retirement income will be when you retire at 55. 

Well that would depend on my 401k now wouldn’t it. 

At 1 million which is my goal I’d take 6k per month  from 401 , 2100$ or so from pension and 3k from SS plus my wife’s SS

Now go fuck yourself 

Im 39 and have been working towards this pension for 14 months 

I manage my money and that dumbass fucking retarded cunt racer is brain dead

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

At 1 million which is my goal I’d take 6k per month  from 401 , 2100$ or so from pension and 3k from SS plus my wife’s SS

Now go fuck yourself 

So basically you havent got a clue.

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Now go fuck yourself 

How do you pull SS at 55?

5 minutes ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

He's not lying. He just doesn't know what he's doing.

You know what I’m doing you stupid fuck?

Im maxing out my retirement savings and working in a pension and paying off my home

now fucking kill yourself you stupid cunt

17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Now go fuck yourself 

15 minutes ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

So basically you havent got a clue.

Not one bit.

Hey his 401K is a bridge to get him to 65.

15 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Now go fuck yourself 

Well using basic Cola increases and expected earnings in retirement your $1million will last 17 years if you pull $6000/month out. 

You will have to try to live on $6000/month for a decade before you become eligible for SS and Pension. Then at 65 you will have to reduce your draw from your 401k to 3000/month or it will be empty by the time you are 70. 

Keep in mind $6000/month is before taxes and before you pay health insurance.  $4200/month after taxes and health insurance is not much to live on. Not much at all.