Check your account email address ×

SCARED SHITLESS!!!!

Just now, Edmo said:

We just switched to the Hyatt for our vacation. Rooms are a lot cheaper this year.

Incredible deals. I’m flying to Vegas for a spring conference. Attending a several day seminar. Between the airfare and room I can do it cheaper than driving to Minneapolis for virtually the same conference. Crazy 

Just now, Zambroski said:

I think it is selfish to take advantage of low cost travel and gas prices in a time of mass hysteria like this.  You should all be ashamed!  Also.....STOP BUYING STOCKS AT DISCOUNT PRICES!!!

:lol:

I prefer to buy at the bottom of the discounts. We’re no where near that. Trump still has some dandy ideas to create even greater stock discounts. :lol: 

21 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I wonder why colleges are shut down but not public schools?? That seems pretty odd to me..They shut down Syracuse University, but every school in the city is as normal, elementary, middle school, High school. 

I was saying that last night. If there ever was place that needed to be shut down to contain virus it would be public schools.  gross little kids with bad hygiene????  

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

cheap fuel, cheap airfare, cheap hotels. This spring is looking awesome to me. 

50 bucks to fly to Florida/  $ 36 back.    elbow bump!!!!!!    can't even buy a tank of gas for that. 

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

I was saying that last night. If there ever was place that needed to be shut down to contain virus it would be public schools.  gross little kids with bad hygiene????  

50 bucks to fly to Florida/  $ 36 back.    elbow bump!!!!!!    can't even buy a tank of gas for that. 

It’s a great time to die!!!  :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Kids and young people are largely unaffected by this. Like the opposite of the Spanish flu. They could spread it to their boomer grandparents though 

9 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I prefer to buy at the bottom of the discounts. We’re no where near that. Trump still has some dandy ideas to create even greater stock discounts. :lol: 

My god.  :lmao: You earn the right to die alone every day.

8 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

You get what you see. 

Point. ^^^^

8 minutes ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

I have no use for a box of used auto parts.

:lol:

42 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Bottom line is, this amount of fear mongering idiocy is just plain unprecedented and causing more panic and exaggerated, senseless actions at a level that’s hard to comprehend anymore.

My god, it’s time to get a grip and look at the actual facts.  Or, fuck all that...PANIC!!!!

Wow.

Big cause of all this 

social media 

1 minute ago, ACE said:

Kids and young people are largely unaffected by this. Like the opposite of the Spanish flu. They could spread it to their boomer grandparents though 

Its no time for reason.  lets go full out!   

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

It’s a great time to die!!!  :lol: 

I'm not afraid of dying . 

• Platinum Contributing Member
27 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That’s because there has been no direction not to mention the delay in recognizing the problem and before Zdumbfuck chimes in let me say that I’m not panicking nor am I scared. 

:lol:   The left screamed racism when Trump put travel restrictions on China in January.  

Just now, Cold War said:

Its no time for reason.  lets go full out!   

I'm not afraid of dying . 

It’s always those that seemingly have so little to live for that are the most scared of death.  Thank those millions for these current discounts!!!! :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Exactly

5 minutes ago, ACE said:

Exactly, especially the kids eat together in a cafeteria, gym class, art classes where all these kids are touching everything. Plenty of older teachers in my kids school, lots of my kids friends grandparents pick them up..

We should all be concerned about this outbreak. I am sure we all have loved ones in our lives that are at risk of death should they contract it. The elderly, and those with compromised immune systems can certainly die if they catch it. That being said, most will simply become sick and recover. I think we need to remain calm and not over react but at the same time understand this is very real, it is not a conspiracy and we will be suffering economically because of it. Personally for us, we have not changed anything we are doing, we are not hoarding, we are not avoiding contact with people and are still dining out.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It’s always those that seemingly have so little to live for that are the most scared of death.  Thank those millions for these current discounts!!!! :lol:

Yup.  Constantly looking for that little piece of mind, that somehow it isn't going to happen to them, because they have denied themselves life pleasures 

52 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I wonder why colleges are shut down but not public schools?? That seems pretty odd to me..They shut down Syracuse University, but every school in the city is as normal, elementary, middle school, High school. 

Grrrrrreat question.  And until they do, I will continue to look at this hyped up panic as more or less ridiculous over reaction.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

No fans at basketball games but be sure to visit your local bar and watch the games with closer contact than in the stadium.

Colleges:   Don't go to class, go online from your dorm where infections are MUCH more likely to spread.

Some of the steps taken are justifiable but some are being done for alternative reasons. 

The mere fact we are not quarantining everyone who test positive at military or NG bases seems strange to me.   With less than 1000 cases in the US this would seem like an easy solution but No....go home and self quarantine while your family goes about their regular daily lives.  

IMG_20200312_002314.thumb.jpg.925ca48a9209d5005dbd62dff2804857.jpg

Neal