Check your account email address ×

Finally Some Sense An A Senseless World

Everyone should see a collective drop in insurance premiums.  Somehow, driving a mini-van makes people completely oblivious to your surroundings.  Bang and dent city all day long with these retards.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

The mini van was gods gift to families. 

It’s like it was a pre requisite to be a driver who always goes 5-10 under the speed limit to buy one 

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

It’s like it was a pre requisite to be a driver who always goes 5-10 under the speed limit to buy one 

I see the opposite.

Aggressive minivan driver is alive and well around here. The man who is forced to drive a minivan by his rotund wife who doesn't put out anymore who takes his frustrations out on the road tailgating you, swerving in and out of traffic, and just behaving like a general on road asshole because it's all he has in life. 

• Haha 1

Just now, frenchy said:

I see the opposite.

Aggressive minivan driver is alive and well around here. The man who is forced to drive a minivan by his rotund wife who doesn't put out anymore who takes his frustrations out on the road tailgating you, swerving in and out of traffic, and just behaving like a general on road asshole because it's all he has in life. 

It’s old men and soccer moms here. When driving truck and there’s a vehicle being aggravating it’s most often a minivan 

like the kind of people to pass you then go slower than what you were going 

9 minutes ago, frenchy said:

I see the opposite.

Exactly!! Whenever I see them, minivans, I notice the same things!! It must be the size of them that gives them a false sense that they are driving a personal armored vehicle or something similar???  

• Platinum Contributing Member
32 minutes ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

Best sled commercial of all time.   Not that there is many of them but that's always been awesome. 

I had a 94 Chrysler town & country AWD until a couple of years ago, green with wood grain sides ugliest pos that I ever owned, but it was a fantastic vehicle.

I thought the Pacifica replaces the caravan years ago?   Never owned one, but did rent a few  on vacation over the years.  Dodge definitely owned the minivan market.  The Aerostar was a massive pos.  

2 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

The mini van was gods gift to families. 

Refused to own one.   Stuck with SUV's through the kid raising years.   Don't think my wife would have driven one anyway.  :lol:  

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Refused to own one.   Stuck with SUV's through the kid raising years.   Don't think my wife would have driven one anyway.  :lol:  

This.  And I’m sure the wife wouldn’t even let me drive one either.  Seriously.  :lmao:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

This.  And I’m sure the wife wouldn’t even let me drive one either.  Seriously.  :lmao:

For certain revkev/spinvag type people I get their appeal.   Just never appealed to me. 

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

had a minivan for about 6 months.  Wife hated it but it was really practical.  she drove tahoes and suburbans after that experiment.  

Wife really wanted one cause her friends were getting them. I said no way. Well we ended up renting one in California and that was great. After that she was like vans suck 

34 minutes ago, Highmark said:

For certain revkev/spinvag type people I get their appeal.   Just never appealed to me. 

i had a semi conversion awd astro for 2 yrs a long time ago . I loved it 

had a little tv a table that would drop between benches to make a bed . back was open to haul tools and shit .

would camp in it all the time and hang out and watch tv on breaks when I was still framing homes .

I would deff buy another conversion awd van some day not a small one though 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

had a little tv a table that would drop between benches to make a bed . back was open to haul tools and shit .

would camp in it all the time and hang out and watch tv on breaks when I was still framing homes .

My old man love those Astro vans.    Must have owned 3-4 of them over the years.   The last AWD version he owned was pretty nice.   We pulled them things to death.

I loved having it on dates in HS.   Lots of room and could do some incredible powerbrake burnouts.   :lol:  

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

I still see those AWD astros around.   I restored one for an old guy who didn’t want let it go.  Doors , quarters, front end, the whole shot.  :lol:

If you had a van in high school you were a cool guy.