Check your account email address ×

ben, noggin...

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

How soon until legislation is introduced to overturn CU? :snack:

soon, if it hasn't happened already, things like CU, the debt, the increase in military spending, wars, taxes, Russian meddling etc won't matter...

and unemployment numbers, stock market, etc will be legit indicators.

:lol: 

5 minutes ago, bussman said:

Easy, I voted for Johnson. I'm not cheering a Trump victory, I'm happy Hillary lost and the pretend media and hateful left zealots are wallowing in their own feces.

:bc: 

well if that's true, then things must have taken a pretty drastic turn since you left here.

12 minutes ago, oquossocbob said:

He would vote whomever was the Dem. candidate. If Satan was running he'd vote for her.....which he did.

this is where you are wrong. i would have voted for Kasich over Clinton. i could easily trust him to run the country. trump? not so much.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

well if that's true, then things must have taken a pretty drastic turn since you left here.

At the very beginning I said one thing. No Jeb Bush, no Hillary Clinton. That came true so I'm happy today. 

Voted for Bernie in the primary, Johnson yesterday. I did struggle with it the last few weeks but I voted my conscience in the end over my hatred for Hitler Clinton. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

this is where you are wrong. i would have voted for Kasich over Clinton. i could easily trust him to run the country. trump? not so much.

I wouldn't worry about that.  I'm thinking there's a well suited place for Kasich behind the scenes, along with Carson as well.  I voted Trump not for who he is, but for whom he choses to make a lot of the decisions for him.  

And who you trying to kid, you'd had voted hillary no matter what, or any other dem for that matter.

21 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I don't think I am based on your track record. Back when you and the other Dems preferred Kasich over most any other GOP candidates, that reinforced the fact that Kasich was not anyone I could vote for. So let's see where Trump takes us.....good or bad it's going to an interesting ride.:bc:

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

you claim to be a religious guy, explain to me how you overlooked all of trump's "sins", and there are a lot, and pulled the lever. i'll be asking my religious, rw in-laws the same question. I can understand not voting for Hillary and voting for someone else, but trump? someone who is one of the worst representatives of the lessons taught in sunday school. are you just gonna go to church sunday and ask to be forgiven?

What's the Trump body count, dumb fuck?

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

the "we told you so" machine is getting warmed up for the next 4 years. just like 2000, just like 2004. but you're slow learners, so we understand.

Dude, blaming people who voted third party for Hillary's loss is just sour grapes.  You hitched your wagon to a turd, that no amount of polish could shine up.

Own it!  

Just now, Snoslinger said:

the "we told you so" machine is getting warmed up for the next 4 years. just like 2000, just like 2004. but you're slow learners, so we understand.

And we told you so in 2008 and 2012 .....sorry about you luck. When will you understand that the game of "I told you so" every 4 years with good points being made by both "sides" is a game of losers. You don't get it because you are a partisan...and no matter how wrong your "side" is or how screwed up both "sides" are you will always find a way to view the Dems through rose colored glasses and accentuate the low lights of the Repubs.

I'm done playing your game. I'll work hard in this country to get myself ahead and hopefully propel my daughter further into the upper middle class or higher....and I'll speak my mind when I can....without reservation. I will not however be a party to a fake democracy.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

on behalf of sanders and those of us who wanted a much less frightening world to live in, I'd like to thank you both for jumping ship because you didn't see your own little pony in the near future. now do me a favor, and add a minimum of 50X as many dead kids, civilians, costs of war, etc. to those lame pictures you've been posting and re-post them.  after that, explain to your kids how you helped put a guy like trump in the white house. f'in idiots. many of the deplorables can be excused for lack of intelligence, you two aren't off the hook.

:lol:What a sore loser, whining ass bag you are, it sure is a beautiful day when the Clinton Crime Cartel loses :lol: Poor Slinger :crybaby:

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

And we told you so in 2008 and 2012 .....sorry about you luck. When will you understand that the game of "I told you so" every 4 years with good points being made by both "sides" is a game of losers. You don't get it because you are a partisan...and no matter how wrong your "side" is or how screwed up both "sides" are you will always find a way to view the Dems through rose colored glasses and accentuate the low lights of the Repubs.

I'm done playing your game. I'll work hard in this country to get myself ahead and hopefully propel my daughter further into the upper middle class or higher....and I'll speak my mind when I can....without reservation. I will not however be a party to a fake democracy.

You forgot 2010 and 2014.  They were absolute ass kicking.  2016 continued that and 2018 will be much of the same if trump gets obamacare repealed.  That is allthat needs to happen in 2018 and the senate will be tilted so far red with what is coming up for reelection

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

did you tell her you helped put a slime ball like trump in office yet?