Check your account email address ×

ben, noggin...

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

I am idiot? I'm not the one living in fantasy land, where everything is done by the book, everyone is paid fairly, nobody wants to harm us, etc etc etc. that's you, noggin, and many other dreamers. I'm a realist you dumb ass and this election is going to do great harm to this country, internally and externally. you know that, and like it.

:lol:keep :crybaby:

Just now, f7ben said:

nope ....sorry. Just the effect this election is going to have on our media is 10000x better than anything Hillary would have done.

good point, i despise the media even more now. they own a large part of this cluster fuck too.

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

yup , you can't argue that. Dems thought they could straight fuck their own base and that they would just fall in line and it didnt happen

And the media- everything was elevated and possibly.... possibly made C voters say fawk it. it's in the bank.   :bc: 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

yup , you can't argue that. Dems thought they could straight fuck their own base and that they would just fall in line and it didnt happen

Yep, there were plenty of butthurt dems over Bernie as there was butthurt Pubes over Trump. Just further cements the fact that we dont actually live in a free democracy. This was all scripted before it started. At least on the dem side it was. I dont think they could have scripted Trump. He is a loose cannon.

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Yep, there were plenty of butthurt dems over Bernie as there was butthurt Pubes over Trump. Just further cements the fact that we dont actually live in a free democracy. This was all scripted before it started. At least on the dem side it was. I dont think they could have scripted Trump. He is a loose cannon.

Its funny though that the Clinton camp hand picked Trump and had their lapdog media propel him to the top ......the american voter took that and threw a big middle finger up at them :lol: its a great twist of irony

• Like 2

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

just looked at data from several battleground states. the wasted votes that went to stein and "aleppo?" would have put Hillary ahead, very likely winning the election. hope these dumb fucks are happy.

:lol:

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Its funny though that the Clinton camp hand picked Trump and had their lapdog media propel him to the top ......the american voter took that and threw a big middle finger up at them :lol: its a great twist of irony

Too clever by half.

We have an open primary in Michigan, and I have some liberal relatives that crossed over and voted 'strategically' for Trump.

Then they supported Hillary in the general.

I haven't heard from them today. :lol:

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Too clever by half.

We have an open primary in Michigan, and I have some liberal relatives that crossed over and voted 'strategically' for Trump.

Then they supported Hillary in the general.

I haven't heard from them today. :lol:

you should send them a bag of dicks in the mail :lol:

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

It really is.  Moto posted and interesting WWE analogy article (remember that moto?) some time back that was easy enough to buy into.  But this played out very differently between the two egomaniacs involved.  Trump just resonated with citizens more than we all thought.  And of course, let's be honest.  This win for Trump was the American people wanting dramatic change in government.  And a worse candidate for the Dems was not available.

47 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I knew these fucks were going to blame third parties. 

Check the delegate math, fools. 

15037129_1341357175883094_7746782037619659542_n.jpg

Why are we arguing over the exclusive choice between the giant douche and the turd sandwich? We should have multiple options. 

22 minutes ago, Anler said:

Why are we arguing over the exclusive choice between the giant douche and the turd sandwich? We should have multiple options. 

Of course their blame is built entirely on a combination of bad math and a faulty assumption that they would get all the votes that otherwise went to third parties. 

They'll probably have to lose some more before any soul searching happens.

27 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It really is.  Moto posted and interesting WWE analogy article (remember that moto?) some time back that was easy enough to buy into.  But this played out very differently between the two egomaniacs involved.  Trump just resonated with citizens more than we all thought.  And of course, let's be honest.  This win for Trump was the American people wanting dramatic change in government.  And a worse candidate for the Dems was not available.

Sometimes the heel wins! :bc:

Edited by motonoggin

And if Democrats were really that concerned over the spoiler effect, why don't they support ranked choice voting?

Because the only thing they fear more than Republicans, are principled leftists with spine.

Tells us all we need to know about them.

Edited by motonoggin
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Of course their blame is built entirely on a combination of bad math and a faulty assumption that they would get all the votes that otherwise went to third parties. 

They'll probably have to lose some more before any soul searching happens.

Sometimes the heel wins! :bc:

I always cheered for the heels.:lol:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Slinger doing his DU maths... :lol:

maybe you ought to read my post again, and then check out some of the stats in the batteground states. do i need to do some basic math for you, racer? not paying bets, not paying attention to posts, not thinking clearly...is it that new strain again?

https://www.google.com/search?q=jill+stein+votes&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8#eob=enn/p/fl/0/1///////////

12 hours ago, GGNHL said:

People voted for Trump because they hated Clinton. I don't think you'll find many excited about a Trump presidency, just happy with the fact the Cunt lost. :bc:

Yer a sharp guy IMO but that post tells me that you have a lot to learn still

• Platinum Contributing Member

In our system - Dump won even though he's 208,000 votes behind.  He got fewer votes than Willard did and won.  At the end of the day it's the D's fault...show up to vote and she wins.  The silver lining is the R's control all three branches and are left to deal with Dump......maybe he's a Clinton plant....:snack:

5 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Dude, regardless of third party votes, she lost OH, PA, and FL. 

Winning Wisconsin and Michigan wouldn't have been enough. 

And why the fuck is it my fault your candidate fucking sucked so bad she couldn't beat Donald Fucking Trump?

do the fucking math, racer. trump beat hillary by 119770 in votes in FLA. johnson had 206,007 and stein had 64,019. PA is similar.

13 hours ago, GGNHL said:

People voted for Trump because they hated Clinton. I don't think you'll find many excited about a Trump presidency, just happy with the fact the Cunt lost. :bc:

I'll take a link for that one.

Trump got the last swing of the electorate from undecideds and the 'shy' vote. When it came down to it... what did Hillary offer as a core reason to vote for her? "I'm not Trump". At least Trump had one. The swingers didn't vote against something, they voted for something.

IMO...

33 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

In our system - Dump won even though he's 208,000 votes behind.  He got fewer votes than Willard did and won.  At the end of the day it's the D's fault...show up to vote and she wins.  The silver lining is the R's control all three branches and are left to deal with Dump......maybe he's a Clinton plant....:snack:

The problem was the elderly, corrupt hag you guys put up for a nominee. :bc: